Panic

Revealed

Chunji quietly looked over at L.Joe. He knew what he was thinking. There's no way Chunji would let him have his way.

"Uh..Wait I don't feel like playing Truth or Dare anymore...." Chunji said quietly. 

"Why not? It was your idea in the first place...Is it just because L.Joe is here? What's going on?" Niel was wondering why Chunji changed his mind so suddenly.

"Well...I don't know.. How about we just take turns ranting?" Chunji was panicing. 

"Ah, right, well then I'll start." L.Joe got up from the couch and decided to lay down on the carpet floor. He motioned for them to do the same. Niel layed down next to L.Joe while Chunji took his time deciding rather or not to sit next to Niel. In the end he just sat next to L.Joe.

"Okay well first of all..." L.Joe looked at Chunji for a split second then looked at Niel. "I would Love to complain about Chunji." 

"Me...?! What did I do?" 

"You know what.. You can't keep it to yourself forever." 

"Uh...guys? What??" Niel asked , confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. He's just joking. Let's do something else....ranting is pointless anyways..." Chunji say, willing to do anything to keep his secret from Niel.

"Um...okay then...what should we do then?" Niel was getting a bit irritated. Why was Chunji acting like this? He didn't get it, and he didn't like it.

"We could tell stories" L.Joe suggested.

"Oh yea that's a great idea!" Niel seemed like he had a story he Really wanted to share. So he immediantly began telling it. 

"I was with Ricky, we had just hung out with Taemin from SHINee. We were hungry so we decided to get a few snacks-"

Just then Ricky came home. Him opening the door was so loud, everyone quickly looked up in surprise and Chunji jumped a little. 

"Hey what's up guys? Why are you all on the floor like that?...." Ricky glanced at L.Joe, then at Niel, then lastly looked at Chunji.

L.Joe shrugged, "Eh, Niel was just telling us a story about you guys.. since somebody keeps changing his mind about what we should do, I decided we should just tell stories."

"Oh hey that's cool. But Niel, what story are you telling them?"

"About that time we went to the store to get some snacks..and there was that fan of ours..." Niel figgeted with his fingers and looked off at nothing, biteing his bottom lip.

"Oh that was embarassing, why would you tell them that! I don't want them to know...they might get the wrong idea..." Ricky was smiling a bit at the thought of what had happened. But L.Joe did not look happy. 

"What happened? I'm sure it's not that bad." Chunji was glad there weren't any possibilities that he would have to reveal his secret anymore. He knew L.Joe had a thing for Ricky, and cared way more about Ricky then his secret.

"I'll tell you guys. Ricky lay down with us and I'll tell them. It's worth a good laugh. " Niel seemed egger to tell the story, so Ricky just did as he said and scooted inbetween Chunji and L.Joe.

(Note : In order from left to right, this is how they are laying : Chunji, Ricky, L.Joe, Niel.)