He is Park Chanyeol

My Friend's Crush

Chapter I

He is Park Chanyeol

 


 

Innocent face, a messy black hair, and the not-so-neat tie. That girl dragged her feet lazily on the school corridor. That scene didn’t last long until she heard a Ring Ring Ring sound. In the next second, she started to run with a wide eyes.

“Hosh.. hosh.. “ with an unsteady breath, she stopped in front of the end of the corridor. She tried to regulate her breath and then opened the classroom’s door. “Good morning, Ma’am!” she greeted her homeroom teacher.

She walked to her signed seat. “You look horrible,” that was the first sentence from Jangmi – Jieun’s bestfriend. Jieun faced her and smiled while scratching her head, even if that wasn’t itchy at all,”Euh, I woke up too late”

“Jeez, what is it this time? Fanfiction or 2 – “

“Good morning teachers and friends, before we start our activities today, let’s...”

Shuss! Jieun placed her index finger on her lips, signaling Jangmi to stop talking because their morning prayer would start soon. Jangmi just pouted but then started to pray.

 


 

The bell rang –signaling that the next class would start soon. Jieun immediately smiled. But a second later she drowned her face on her desk. “Hungry!” She cried then took a glance at Jangmi who is busy with her Smartphone.

“Hey, look at this!” Jangmi immediately showed her phone to Jieun. There was picture of a girl and a boy. They posed with a friendly poses, occasionally making strange expressions on their faces. Jangmi whining, "I'm jealous, I never take pictures like that with him. Who she really is? Huft! "

"She is Naeun right? You told me that. Did you forget? "Asked Jieun, looking at Jangmi – wondering. But a few seconds later, she said, "Ah! That’s true, who she really is? Why is she really close to Chanyeol? "

“I don’t know. Look at this one,” said Jangmi again. Jieun immediately shifted her gaze to Jangmi’s  smartphone screen again. There seen a few people. There was also those two people – Chanyeol and Naeun. Jieun commented,” She even close with Chanyeol’s friends. Daebak!

“Huft! Really! How did this girl know Chanyeol-oppa?” Jangmi whined again, she laid her head on her jacket that was on the table. “Just ask him directly!” replied Jieun casually, which is directly returned with a whining again from Jangmi. Jieun did not answer again, she turned back, and began to joking with the others.

 


 

Cklek! The door of that classroom opened. A sound of laughing was heard from the classroom. Then, behind that door there was a tall boy who was still wearing a wide smile on his face. He walked out of the classroom and closed the door gently. Looked like he was going to the toilet.

That tall boy had a brown hair, looked so good with his light skin colour. There was a glasses with big frames – like the ones nerds wear, but looked stylish on him – placed on his sharp nose. In conclusion, he could be categorized as a good-looking man.

Park Chanyeol – that boy’s name – is the King of Exailo high school. That title wasn’t just the title that was given by the students, it was a legal title that was given by the school. Chanyeol os the winner of a yearly event in that school, Exailo high’s King&Queen. In this event, each class would send a boy and a girl to join. That boy and girl would face some round until there was only five person left for the final. Because of this event, Chanyeol got attention from the students.

One thing that stands out from the ‘Park Chanyeol’, he has bigger ears than the ears of people in general. According to some people, it is a sign of an intelligent person. That might be true, because this Chanyeol had won biology national olympiad.

Really, Park Chanyeol was nearly the word perfect, wasn’t he?

 


 

The sound of the speaker in that classroom could be heard, giving information that the break time was coming. Jieun’s eyes that were looking at the text book lazily, now opened wide. There was a sound “hoam” coming from that girl’s mouth and she smiled a bit.

After saying thank you to the teacher, Jieun immediately opened her bag. She reached her small blue lunchbox and her big water bottle. “Hey! Let’s eat!” said She cried as she reached in front of Miyoung and Sena. The two girl shook their heads. “ I will eat at the canteen today,” said Miyoung. “ And I’ll go with her,” said Sena. Jieun looked at them and then made the OK symbol with her ​​hands.

“Nara-ya!” called Jieun, as if she knew what Jieun would say, Nara immediately said,”Ok, kajja!”

Soon after they were out of the classroom, Jieun ran to the empty seats and patted the seat next to her - giving the code for Nara so that she can sit on it. Jieun opened her lunchbox and found rice and egg rolls in it. He prayed and began to eat.

Clek! The door of class 2-A opened. Jieun stared at the door with a poker face. She continued to watch the boy who had just come out of the classroom. He sat on the seat in front of his classroom and started eating with his friend. Jieun knew them. They were students of special class for 2nd grade. Jieun would occasionally talk, learn and joking with some people from that class. For example, Han Minji, a senior who has the same course with Jieun.

Jieun fixed her eyes on her food again, once she got a weird stare fron Park Chanyeol. But, a few minutes later, Jieun stared at them again. It was not because she wantes to, it was just they did something that attract many people.

There seen something that may be hard to accept for people. The Exailo's king was dancing to No No No - A Pink with confidence. Yup, a minus value for Park Chanyeol which made it difficult for him to be a perfect. But it has become a daily routine for Jieun and her classmates - because they have a next-to-each-other classroom. Every day, that special class student would talk about the not-so-important things and laughing at a joke made ​​by one of them.

Tap! Tap! Tap! Jieun shifted her gaze to the source of the sound. Jangmi, that girl was running. “Jangmi-ya, where are you going?”asked Jieun when Jangmi stood in front of her. “Canteen,”answered Jangmi quickly and kept run. Jieun had a mischievous smile and shouted,”Chanyeol-oppa! Jangmi! Jangmi! She is looking for you!”

Chanyeol who was still eating turned when he heard his name was called. He stares at the running girl and then stare at the girl who called his name. “Arraseo, I know it,” he responded with a laugh. Jieun replied with a series of the word "cie" and smiled brightly. She spoke with Park Chanyeol today.

 


 

a/n : Chapter one! Hope you like it!

And for Indonesian, this is the Indonesian version.