Chapter 2 : Fight

Shady Lady

You putted the last touch up on your face and grabbed you high heels.

“ Mom! I’m going out to meet B.A.P! “ You said while ran out of your house.

You were very nervous because you will confess to Daehyun. Better now than never. That’s why you dressed like a girl. Daehyun said he like a girl like this. So you will change for him. You ran towards the same field with a big smile and ignored the pain that started on your feet.

After minutes, you saw they’re lying on the grass. You walked towards them slowly and stopped a metres away from them.

“ Annyeong, guys. “ You called them. They sat up and looked at you.

‘ Pretty. ‘

“ Yah! Why’re you wear like this?! Do you know who you are?! You’re a tom girl! Don’t wear like this! Disgusting! “ Daehyun yelled at you.

You felt like your tears started to drop until he spoke the last word.

“ I-I t-thought you l-ike this type of g-girl. “ You stuttered.

“ Ne! But not for you! Neo ara?! “ The another members just looked at you two.

‘ You’re too much, Daehyun-ah ‘

“ I- I… I HATE YOU, JUNG DAEHHYUN!!! “ You ran away with your tears.

“ Noona!! “ Zelo yelled towards you.

Daehyun gapped at what he just did. ‘ What you just did, Daehyun?’ He thought to himself.

Zelo tackled Daehyun down. “ Look at what you did, hyung! You just hurt ~~~~ noona! “ Jongup and Youngjae held Zelo away from hurting Daehyun.

“ What I just did? “

 


 

When you reached your house. You already hurt your ankles because of the high heels. You ran straight towards your room. You mother and father who saw you cried and ran, looked at each other worriedly. They walked towards your room.

Your dad knocked on your door. “ Sweatie, are you okay? “ They just heard your cries. They knew their should let your calm down so, they walked away.

‘ I hate you, Jung Daehyun. ‘