Chapter 1 : Me, He and Them

Shady Lady

:: Narrator P.O.V ::

You just a normal teenage girl with her jean and shirt sometimes a sweatshirt. People called you a tom boy but why you care, that’s you and you liked who you are. Sometimes you tried to be like another girls. Wearing an expensive dress, make-up and high heels but you will ache your feet, uncomfortable with clothes and make-up. It’s just like not who you are.

It was weekend and on weekend you will go to has a time with your best friends. You walked to the field which you always played with them. You saw them played a football.

“ Yah! Block Daehyun before he make a goal! “ One of your best friends said.

You ran towards a boy and jumped on his back, made him fell on the grass.

“ Yah! ~~~~-ah! “ He shouted to you. You just smiled to him.

 A boy got the ball away “ Thanks, ~~~! “

“ No problem, Youngjae-ah! “

“ Yah! Get up! “  the boy under you whined.

“ Not until you say ‘ I’m Daehyunie. I’m a girl. I love to wear a dress and I loveeeeeeee teddy bear’ “ You said in a girly way.

“ Anni! Never! “ Daehyun replied.

“ Then I will never get up from your back “ You pulled out your phone and played with it.

“ Arasso arasso! I will say it. “ He sighed. “ I’m Daehyunie. I’m a girl. I love to wear a dress. “ He said with his normal voice.

“ Say it again! And with a girly tone. “ You ordered him.

He sighed. “ I’m Daehyunie. I’m a girl. I loveeee to wear a dress. “ He repeated with the same girly tone as you.

“ … and I loveeee teddy bear. “ You corrected him.

He rolled his eyes. “ And I loveeeee teddy bear. “ He continued.

“ Jjang! I will use this to humiliate you. “ You got up fom his back. You played your recorder in your phone. There was a voice of Daehyun talked in a girly way.

“ Yah! Delete it! “ He walked to you in a threaten way.

“ Shireo! “ You hided your phone behind you.

“ I said delete it! “ He walked faster towards you.

“ Andwae!!!! “ You ran away from him.

“ Yah!!!! “ He ran after you.

“ AHHHHH!!!!! “ You screamed and hided behind one of your best friends. “ Yongguk oppa!!! Dowa juseyo! “

“ Yah!! ~~~~-ah! Delete it now! “ Daehyun said.

“ Shireo! “ You pulled out your tongue at him.

“ Aigo~ This lovey dovey couple. Can you not always fight and be like another couple? “

“ We are not a couple, Himchan hyung! “ Daehyun said.

That words really made your heart crashed into millions. Actually, you had a crush on him. You didn’t know when your friendly feeling towards him changed to love. You saw Zelo looked at you with sympathy. You just smiled at him. He knew yours feeling towards Daehyun because he is very close to you. He is like your younger brother.

“ Now, stop this fight. Let’s go to the cafe which we always go. This game make me hungry. Kaja! “ said Yongguk and pulled you with him.

 


When you enjoyed your meal with B.A.P, you saw a group of girls with a dress or girl like clothes, high heels and make-up talked about them. You just rolled your eyes. ‘ Pathetic ‘

One of them walked towards your group and stood beside Daehyun. “ Oppa. Can I have your number? “ She asked.

You just looked at Daehyun with a curious eyes. ‘ Will Daehyun give to her? ‘

“ Mian. I can’t give my number to a new people. But I will give it to you if we meet again. “ He winked towards her.

“ Jjinja, oppa?! Then, I hope I will meet you again. “ She clung on Daehyun’s arm.

You glared at her hands. ‘ Let it go! ‘

“ Arasso. “ Daehyun smiled towards her.

“ Annyeong, oppa. “ She waved and walked back towards her group. She giggled like a fan girl with her friends.

You looked at Daehyun who now enjoyed his cheese cake. “ Yah, Daehyun-ah. You really will give yours number to her? “ You asked him.

He shrugged. “ Ne. Why not? I already told her. “ He said without look at you.

“ That girl? Erghhhh… She looked like a with her group. “ You acted like you don’t care and rolled your eyes.

“ Hey! They’re hot okay. “ He pointed his fork towards you.

“ So, that’s your girl type? “ He nodded. You just looked at him with a blank face.