Chapter five

Baby and us

"Jongin, I need you to take me to the hospital, I... agh! I think I'm in labor"

"WHAT? Oh my god hyung!, don't move, I'll be there in five, just, don't move"

"I'm not going anywhere Jongin, just hurry up!" Minseok hung up the phone and grabbed his belly again, it hurted him, and he was scared, he might be in labor and he was alone, Luhan was probably in the bus right now,  and even if he was able to reach him, it will take a while for him to come back.

"Hyung are you okay?" Minseok could hear the worried voice of his brother, entering in the apartment with a equally worried Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

"I'm not okay, it hurts" He groaned.

"Kyungsoo hyung already called a taxi and it will arrive soon just hang on a little okay?"

"Okay"

It took a whole five minutes for the taxi to arrive and a whole half an hour to finally reach the hospital. Minseok still felt pain but it wasn't that bad as the pain that he felt earlier.

"Luhan still hasn't answered kyung?"

"No hyung, I think his phone is turned off" Minseok wanted to cry.

Kyungsoo and Jongin helped Minseok in walking towards the emergency area of the hospital.

Minseok was in pain, Minseok was scared and he didn't have Luhan beside him to hold his hand. This isn't how he had pictured his baby's birth, he should have Luhan at his side, telling him that everything was going to be ok and holding him. He wanted Luhan with him.

XOXO

"Minseok you're not giving birth yet" Yifan's deep voice resounded in Minseok's head.

"What do you mean he's not having the baby yet?, he has contractions doctor" Kyungsoo spoke.

"Have you heard about the Braxton Hicks contractions?" Minseok nodded and Jongin and Kyungsoo just looked at him without having any idea of what the doctor was talking about.

"Braxton Hicks contractions are also called "false labor", this contractions normally start early in the pregnancy but you wouldn't be able to feel them till you reach your last few weeks. By the time you're within a few weeks of your due date, your cervix has likely begun to ripen or gradually soften up in preparation for labor. It may get more intense and more frequent as the due date is coming closer." Yifan explained.

"So this was a false alarm?" Jongin asked dumbfounded.

"Most likely, yeah"

"Why are they so painfull? I didn't thought it would hurt that bad"

"All the people react differently Minseok, some persons don't even feel it"

"What can I do to make them go away? doctor, can you give me some pain killers or something?" Minseok asked rubbing his swollen belly, the pain was long gone but he still felt a little uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you anything, they'll go away, eventually, but what you can do is, take  walks everytime they start, if you feel uncomfortable, then you can rest, drink a lot of wáter too, take a warm bath to help your body relax, that will help a lot"

"Okay I will, thank you doctor" Minseok looked helpless, he will have a really hard time for now on.

"Where's Luhan by the way, why he didn't came with you?" Yifan find it weird not seeing the deer boy with his boyfriend, he has never missed one of Minseok's appointments, he was a really committed dad to be.

"He's in Busan, in a conference for his school" Minseok explained.

"Oh! so you're alone?" Minseok pouted and nodded, he missed Luhan so much.

"Well I suggest to have someone with you all the time, to make sure you're okay, you might not be able to do a lot of things by yourself, so you will need help"

"Thanks doctor, I have my brother and his boyfriend with me so I'll be alright" He really appreciate the worry, Yifan was such a good doctor, Minseok liked him a lot.

"It's good to know, okay Minseok, you can go home now, and make sure to follow my suggestions, it'll help I swear"

"I will, see you in my next appointment"

XOXO

Luhan was worried sick, he just arrived to his hotel in Busan, and he just checked his phone (that had been turned off the entire time), only to find a lot of missed calls from Kyungsoo and Jongin. He panicked immediately, why if something had happened to Minseok or his baby?, Luhan didn't even wanted to think about that.

He tried to call them, but non of them had answered, Luhan was starting to hyperventilate.

"That's it, I'm going to take the next bus to Seoul, I won't be calm until I see with my own eyes that Minseok is okay" Luhan talked to himself.

He was about to grab his luggage when his phone rung, frightened him. He recovered quickly when he saw his boyfriend's name in the screen.

"Hello, Minseok?, thank god, are you okay?"  Luhan said as soon as he answered the phone.

"I'm okay Lu don't worry"

"How can I not to worry? I have a lots of missed calls from Kyungsoo and Jongin, and then I tried to call you and I couldn't reach you, I thought something had happened to you, is everything okay?" Minseok felt bad, he had worried Luhan so much.

"I... well, I had to go to the hospital"

"WHAT?"

"Before you freak out, you have to know that I'm fine, we are fine, I'm home now"

"Then what happened Minseok!"

"I started to have contractions-" Minseok could heard Luhan gasped on the phone. "-And I called Jongin to take me to the hospital, I thought I was in labor, but I was not, Doctor. Wu said it were only the Braxton Hicks ones"

"Oh god, I'm coming home right now"

What? Lu no, I already told you I'm fine, the doctor said that it was normal, I will feel them from now on till I give birth, so it's nothing to worry"

"I don't want you to be alone baby, I want to be with you" Luhan whined.

"I know love, but, it's just three days, you have to be there, and I'm not alone, I have my brother and Kyungsoo to take care of me and Yixing and Joonmyun too" Minseok assured to Luhan, he missed him too, but it was crucial to his boyfriend to attend that conference.

"Okay, but after all this ends, I will go home right away, I miss you so much, and I miss Sehunnie"

"I miss you too baby, but time will pass fast okay, I'll hang up now, I’m hungry and I need to pee" Luhan chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll call you later okay, I'll call you constantly to check up on you" Minseok was about to say that it wasn't necessary, but he knew that, the fact of Luhan checking up on him will put him at ease.

"Okay, we love you, be safe"

"I love both of you, too, take a rest okay"

“mmh”

Luhan hung up the phone, he was still worried, he wanted to be at Minseok's side so bad, he just wished that those three days could pass quickly.

XOXO

As the baby's birth was coming closer, Minseok decided that it was time to set up the nursery, with the help of Kyungsoo and his brother. They used a small guest room that they have in their apartment, it wasn't that big so it was perfect for the baby. They didn't had to buy the crib or the rest of the things that a nursery needs, Yixing and Joonmyun kindly had passed to them Yiyun's old furniture, she was two years old anyway, she wouldn't needed it anymore.

Luhan had previously painted the room in a lovely light green, and setted up the crib, Minseok just needed to accommodate the clothes, toys, dippers ans stuff. A lot of them were gifts from their friends, and coworkers, Minseok was really grateful towards them. They had been so supportive to him and Luhan during his pregnancy.

"Aww, Hyung look at this isn't it cute?" Jongin cooed showing to Kyungsoo a cute chicken pijama, courtesy of Jinki, Luhan's boss.

"Is cute, but look at this tiny pair of shoes, so adorable" Kyungsoo said smiling.

"All these stuff are so cute, I can imagine how adorable Sehunnie is going to look when he can wear it, ah! it kinda make me want to have a baby of my own" Kyungsoo coughed loudly at his boyfriend comment.

"Don't you dare Kim Jongin" Minseok warned.

"Why not hyung? why you can have a baby but I can't?" Jongin argued back.

"One, because you are too young, and two, I will cut your balls off if you get Kyungsoo pregnant, understand" Minseok said, and Jongin just nodded,if his brother was scary before, now that he was pregnant, he was even more scary. "Agh!" MInseok yelp in pain.

"Contractions again hyung?" Kyungsoo asked. Minseok nodded.

"It feels worse this time, he's kicking a lot"

"Do you want to walk a little hyung?" Minseok shook his head.

"Just give me your hand Jongin"

Jongin yelped, his hand was a little swollen for the last contraction that his brother had felt, his hyung was so strong.

Minseok squished his brother hand tightly till the pain passed, he really hated it, it scared him, because if this false contractions were that painful, he really didn't wanted to imagine how the real contractions were going to be when he gives birth.

The contractions didn't last long and soon Minseok couldn't feel them anymore, he just felt really uncomfortable.

"Are you ok now hyung?" Kyungsoo asked concerned.

"Yeah, this one passed quickly" Kyungsoo nodded, as he watched his boyfriend almost crying and stretching  his hand to cease the pain.

“Did Luhan hyung told you when he’s going to return?” Kyungsoo asked, changing the  topic.

"He told me that he was going to arrive to Seoul tomorrow morning, he didn't told me what time,thought"  Minseok was really glad that finally his boyfriend was going to be with him, he couldn't wait to see him, he had missed him so much.

XOXO

Luhan let out a sigh of relief as soon as he saw his apartment door, those three days had been hell for him. He was constantly worried for his boyfriend and he really couldn't enjoy the conference at all.

He inserted the key into the door and opened it, the sight that welcomed him was his boyfriend, sitting in the couch sobbing and rubbing his baby bump smoothly. Luhan entered in panic mode rushing to his side. Seeing Minseok cry wasn't a pretty sight, it was like seeing a baby squirrel crying.

"Min, what's wrong why are you crying?" Minseok didn't answer him, he just stared at him. "Baby please, say something i'm freaking out right now"

Luhan didn't had time to react, when he felt Minseok's arms tangled in his neck and the wetness of Minseok's tears against his shoulder. He thankfully was able to catch him and keep them both in place, before they hit the ground.

"You're back" Luhan heard his boyfriend talk in his ear, still crying.

" Yeah,I'm back, I've missed you so much" He said softly cooing at Minseok.

"I've missed you too"

"Why are you crying baby? tell me what's wrong?" Luhan asked him once again.

"It hurts so much" Minseok replied at him.

"What hurts?"

"Everything, my back, my feet, all my body, Sehun is kicking non stop in my belly and it hurts so much, and the stupid Braxton Hicks are killing me,and I'm so tired, I don't want to be pregnant anymore"

Luhan sighed, he felt really sorry forhis boyfriend, Minseok was having a breakdown and he didn't know what to do to make him feel better, he didn't like seeing Minseok this tired, and the fact that he had come to the point of crying worried him because it have to be really bad to make him cry. He helped Minseok to stand up and then he carried him to they room.

"I know you're tired baby" Luhan said while he carefully Laid his boyfriend in their bed and hovering over him being careful of his swollen belly. "But you already made i7t this far into your pregnancy, just bear it a little bit more love, just a few more weeks and then Sehunnie will be out and you'll be free from this okay?"

Minseok nodded.

Luhan laid beside him lowering a little to put his head in Minseok baby bump.

"Sehun-ah, you've been a bad boy, I told you to not to give trouble to daddy and you didn't listened" Luhan started to talk to the baby,drawn imaginary figures in the pronounced belly, smiling when he felt a little kick. "You have to sleep now and stop moving around, you're making your daddy feel uncomfortable, and he need to sleep to, or else he'll be grumpy in the morning, and he's really scary when he's grumpy"

"Yah! I'm not scary" Minseok whined, tears long forgotten. Luhan laughed loudly.

"You have to admit baby, that you're scary when you're mad, I bet Jongin will agree with me" Minseok glared at him.

"I should punish you for saying that, but you're luck I've missed you so much, to be mad at you" Luhan smiled, rising up, to be face to face with Minseok.

"I love you" he said, sealing his lips with Minseok's lips.

"I love you too" Minseok replied when they broke the kiss. Luhan smiled widely.

"How are you feeling now Min?" He asked.

"Sehun is not kicking anymore, he's really calm right now, I think he’s sleeping now" Minseok said snuggling against his boyfriend.

"You should sleep now too baby" Minseok nodded against Luhan chest feeling more relieved than ever, Luhan was there and he couldn't help but to feel at ease and sleep peacefully for the first time in days.

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update, I've started school again last Monday and I've been hella busy, and I will be busy all the semester, I'm graduating from university soon, so, you now, the last semester is hell!! 
Sorry for this crappy chapter I've writing this in a rush, I just wanted to update now, since I don't know when I'm going to update again.
Thank you so much to all the people who have subscribe, commented and upvoted, I love you guys!!
Ok I better end this here, I have school tomorrow and I'm so tired T-T. See you in the next chapter guys!!

18/01/15