Chapter one

Baby and us

Kim Minseok was a man who loved routines. He loved his daily routine and he never get tired of it, he followed it every morning.

That morning wasn't different from the others, Minseok woke up at 7:00 am as always, he stertched his body, as always, he gave Luhan a good morning kiss (better said a wake up kiss, 'cause his boyfriend was still sleeping like a  log beside him) And till then everything was normal,but when his stomach started to feel weird and at getting out of bed a sudden attack of dizziness, knocked him down, he knew his beloved routine wasn’t going to happen  that day.

He rested his forearm on his eyes waiting for his dizziness to disappear and for his stomach to calm down a bit. He fixed his gaze on the nightstand where is clock was, 7:15, great, now he was running late. Forgetting about the dizziness,he stood up from the bed trying not to do any brusque movement that could make it worse, but it didn't work because as soon as he stood up from the bed, he could feel in his throat the ugly sensation of throwing up.

He ran fast to the bathroom and as soon as he come in, he throw up all the content of his stomach on the toilet. After his unpleasant experience he was so tired and weak that he ended up sitting on the bathroom floor, it was a really pathetic sight.

“Are you ok?” Luhan was beside him, caressing his back trying to give him a little bit of comfrot. Minseok wasn’t being really quiet, so probably his noises woken up his boyfriend.

“Yeah I’m fine, don’t worry” Lie, he felt like , and judging by the look that Luhan gave him, he didn't believe it.

“No, you’re not ok Seok-ah, you're pale and you just throw up all your stomach here, you can’t even stand up by yourself” Luhan was worried, Minseok almost never get sick, and it's not as if he'd never seen him that way, but this time was worse that others times.

"I'm telling you that I'm ok Lu" He tried to stand up from the ground but for his bad luck the dizziness that he felt this morning wasn't gone yet. Luhan barely could hold him, before his hit the ground.

“See, you’re not ok, I think we should go to the hospital” what? Hospital?, No!, Minseok didn't wanted to be more delayed.

“You're overreacting Lu, it must be a stomach bug or something, I’ll take some medicine and I'll be fine” Actually he didn't felt really good, but missing a day at university wasn't an option, he was in his second year, with a full scholarship, he had to keep his perfect grades, or otherwise he could lost it.

Luhan helped Minseok to stand up from the ground, and he got out the bathroom not so convinced of his boyfriend words, but he let it pass this time, he didn't want to start his day arguing with  his stubborn boyfriend.

Half an hour later Minseok was ready to leave. He entered the small kitchen they had in their apartment and the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon made ​​him wrinkle his nose in disgust, and he felt like he wanted to puke (for the second time in less than an hour).

He tried to compose himself as soon as he could, he didn't want Luhan noticing it or else there was no way that he let him go to school that day. He drank a glass of milk to calm his stomach a little.

Luhan noticed his boyfriend and smiled, His cute baozi looked a little bit better, He wasn't pale anymore, and the healthy blush was back in his chubby cheeks.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I think it must be something that I ate that wasn't good” He answered smiling a little. He didn't like to make people worried about him, but with Luhan was different, the fact that Luhan cared for him made his heart feel warm.

"Do you want something to eat?, I made scrambled eggs and bacon, your favorites" Minseok saw Luhan giving him that smile that he couldn't resist, he looked so cute wearing an apron that has written on it "Kiss the cook" the one that Yixing gave to him when they moved together.

But as much as he wanted to eat what his lovely Lu-ge had made for him he just couldn't, he couldn't even smell food without wanting to puke, and he couldn't risk to do it in front of Luhan, otherwise he would not allowed him go to school.

"I'm sorry love, but I'm late, and I don't have time, but I promise that I'll make you something delicious for dinner to make it up to you, ok? Luhan pouted and Minseok thought it was so cute, he came near him to Kiss him in the lips. “You should hurry up too, you can’t be late for work or Jinki hyung will be angry”

Lee Jinki was a boy two years older than them, they've met him in High school. He had given Luhan a job in his restaurant after they moved together a year ago. He helped them a lot, because despite Luhan only worked half time, because of his afternoon classes, he paid him as if he worked full time. He knew that they needed the money a lot, 'cause, 21 year old boys living on their own, studying and without parents support, it was very difficult. They were really thankful with him.

“Ok I’ll hurry up, I love you Baozi”

“I love you too Lu-ge” Minseok took his books from the coffee table in their living room and and walked out the door, he still didn’t felt so good, but he'll get over it, maybe after clases he will call Kyungsoo and Jongin to ask them to bring him some medicine, for now he only had to focus on studying.

                                                                                                            xoxo

"It's been a week hyung and you're still sick, I think you should go to the doctor" Jongin was really worried, since his brother called him a week ago asking him for medicine, he still wasn't cured yet,he looked really pale, had lost weight Jongin could notice,because his chubby cheeks were almost gone. But Kim Minseok was a really stubborn person, and every time they asked him to go to the hospital he flatly refused, saying that he was fine and they were exaggerating.

"Jongin I told you already that I'm fine, it's just an infection that lasted more than the normal it's nothing" Minseok smiled at him, he really hated make his little brother worried.

"Hyung beside, morning vomiting, sudden dizziness and not stand smell food, what other symptoms do you have?"

Minseok looked at Kyungsoo, his brother's cute boyfriend. They'd met at the coffee shop, where they both worked, He as a barista and Kyungsoo as a waiter. When Minsoek saw him for the first time, he almost die of how cute that boy was, his big rounded eyes, his heart shaped lips, the serious expresion that he always had in his face that make him look adorable, Minsoek just wanted to squish his chubby cheeks. The boy was so adorable. He was the one that introduced Kyungsoo and Jongin, and since they'd met, they made an instant click that a week later they'd started to date.Minseok liked Kyungsoo a lot, 'cause he was the only one that could control the hurricane that Kim Jongin was. And plus his baby brother was really happy with him.

"I don't know Kyungie, I feel really weird, sometimes I'm so sleepy that all I want is to sleep for two years, and sometimes I'm so tired to do anything, and It's really hard to get out the bed"

Kyungsoo frowned and Minseok looked at him with curiosity, he almost could see his brain working in his head.

"Hyung don't you think that you.. that you possibly could be pregnant?” Minseok's blood rushed up and down his head suddenly, pregnant? Him?, No it was impossible, he and Luhan always used protection every time they had . No, just no.

“WHAT? HYUNG ARE YOU PREGNANT?” Jongin's voice resounded throughout the apartment.

“NO JONGIN I'M NOT, AND COULD YOU PLEASE TALK LOUDER, I THINK THEY DIDN'T HEAR YOU IN NORTH KOREA” Minseok said sarcastically. Jongin just mumbled a  i'm sorry hyung, he may or may not be scared of his big brother.

"But hyung, all the symptoms fit, vomiting in the mornings and dizziness, tiredness and not being able to smell food without feeling disgust, all fits" Kyungsoo was never wrong, and was almost certain that his hyung was pregnant.

“No Kyungsoo, Luhan and I always use a every time we do it, I can’t be pregnant, It's impossible” Minseok could hear Jongin screaming in horror and mumbling something about not wanted to know about his brother's ual life, but he ignored him.

“But Hyung, there are cases where the breaks without you noticing, maybe that happened with Luhan hyung and you, why we don’t go to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test, we  don’t lose nothing, we’re just going to discard pregnancy as one of the reasons for your illness”

Kyungsoo had a point, he had nothing to lose, he was just going to discard it, but still, Minseok was nervous, what if he really was pregnant? What the hell he was going to do?, with what Luhan and him earned at their jobs was barely enough to keep the two of them decently, supporting a baby right now, was impossible for them.

"Ok let's go, Jongin you stay here and wait for Luhan, and don't you dare to tell him something about this, understand? Unless you want to say goodbye to your little Jongjong" Jongin swallowed hard and instinctively crossed his legs trying to keep his Jongjong away from Minseok. Despite his hyung was shorter than him and with a cute appearance, he knew that when Kim Minseok gets angry, he could become the most feared person in the universe, and Jongin loved his Jongjong so much to risk losing it.

“Hyuuung, Minseok hyung is being mean to me” Jongin whined making a pout, and Kyungsoo thought he looked really cute, sometimes Jongin could act like a child, well, most of the times, but Kyungsoo loved him anyway.

"Jongin-ah you better not to tell Lu hyung anything, I love Jongjong too, so I don't want you to lose him" Kyungsoo kissed his childish boyfriend in the lips and walked away of the apartment with Minseok leaving him alone.

xoxo

Luhan couldn’t  concentrate, even though he tried, he couldn’t, the only thing on his head was Minseok. He was very concerned about how bad his boyfriend had been feeling in the last days. And although Minseok did his best to hide it from him to not to notice it, he did it anyway, he knew Minseok better than anyone.

Jinki had noticed his lack of concentration at work, ( Maybe the fact that Luhan had confused two orders, broke three plates and burned the rice, helped him to notice it.) So as the good hyung he was, he let him to go home a little bit early that day. Even thought Luhan knew he was doing it to prevent his restaurant  be destroyed by him.

He arrived at his apartment carrying some grocery bags and medicines for his boyfriend, he put everything in the dinner table and made his way to the living room where he expected to see his baozi. Instead of that, the only person he could see was his boyfriend's brother, sleeping in a strange position at the couch, with a stain of drool coming out form his mouth. "Lovely Jongin, really lovely" He grabbed his phone and took a photo of his drooling brother in law, It will be a good material for a future blackmail. He looked around and noticed that his boyfriend was nowhere, he tried to wake jongin moving his shoulder a little, what apparently worked, because the younger started to open his eyes.

"Hyung!, what are you doing here?" Asked Jongin surprised as he stands up from the couch cleaning the stains of drool that he had in is mouth, damn! was he drooling?

"Hi to you too Jongin, and well this is my house" Answered Luhan.

"I didn't mean it that way, rather what are you doing here so early?, Shouldn't you be at work?"

"My boss let me came home a little bit early, I wasn't doing anything right anyway" Answered Luhan thinking in his not so good day at job, what make him remember the reason why everything happened. "Where's Minseok by the way?"

Jongin suddenly felt his mouth dry. If there's something that Jongin isn't good at, is to keep secrets, and it's not that he does it on purpose, but if you pressed him just the right he gets nervous and lets out everything.

"M-Minseok huyng?, are you asking me where's Minseok Hyung?” Luhan looked at Jongin suspicious.

"Yes, where is Minseok?" Jongin looked everywhere but to Luhan, he knew that once he look at him in the eyes he'll be ed up.

"Minseok my brother?" Luhan almost facepalmed, seriously how many Minseoks does he know?.

"Yes, Jongin, Minseok your brother, where's he?" Luhan was losing his patience, it doesn't happened very often but Jongin was driving him crazy. He knew that something was wrong, and the fact that Jongin wasn't telling him where his boyfriend was and being all nervous it wasn't giving him a good feeling.

"He... I don't know" Jongin lied.

Luhan looked at him squinting. "You're lying where's Minseok Kim Jongin?” Jongin was cold sweating, how the hell he got involved in this?, Why they had to talk about his hyung's possible pregnancy infront of him?, and then ask him to keep the secret from Luhan, when they knew how bad he was to keep secrets.

Jongin could feel the intense gaze of Luhan on him, it wasn't something nice, he knew Luhan was really angry. He hadn't dared to look at him yet, but he almost could feel the furious look that Luhan was giving to him. "Jongin look at me" Oh oh, the older voice sounded like a hiss and Jongin knew that it was a matter of time  before he let out the information, Oh! his poor Jongjong. Jongin could start to say goodbye to him and goodbye to have little Kyungies when he gets older.

"Jongin look at me, I know you're hiding something and I know it's about  Minseok, I'm getting worried, tell me where is he?" Luhan's voice sounded really desperate and serious, and Jongin couldn't bear it anymore, he looked him in the eyes, " I'm sorry Minseok hyung"

“He is…”

"We're home" Kyungsoo's voice interrupted Jongin, who sighed of relief, without know it his boyfriend has saved him, and he was very thankful for that, maybe later he and his Jongjong should thank him properly.

"Seok-ah" Luhan ran to the door to welcome his adorable boyfriend and Kyungsoo.

Minseok jumped in surprise when two strong arms held him, He was surprised to see Luhan at home early but he didn't say anything, what concerned him was how the hell he was going to do the test if Luhan was at home?.

Luhan broke the hug a bit just to look at his boyfriend, to make sure that he wasn't injured. He Knew that maybe he was being a little bit exaggerated but he couldn't help it,  arrived at home,and not to find Minseok there, and then Jongin getting nervous whenever he asked him about where was Minseok, was very weird.

"Where were you?, I came home and you wasn't here, and then Jongin acting weird and... Is there something wrong?” Luhan was worried.

Minseok didn't know what to say, the worried look that Luhan was giving him, was to much for him to handle, Luhan had that effect on him, with just one look, Minseok could melt like an ice cream under the sun.

"What are you talking about Lu?, there's nothing wrong" The older was trying to act as normal as he could, he didn't want to his boyfriend to noticed that he was worried sick inside.

"Are you sure baozi?"

"Yes Lu I'm sure" He assured.

Luhan gave him a look but didn't say anything, Minseok sighed of relief. It wasn't that he don't wanted to tell Luhan about his possible pregnancy, It was just that he didn't want to scare him, and make him worry about something that he wasn't one hundred percent sure.

"Where did you guys go? I asked Jongin about it but he was acting really weird and didn't told me, I think that something doesn't work right with that kid" Luhan could hear Jongin complaining form the living room.

"Kyungsoo asked me to go out with him" Answered the older simply.

"Oh, ok, I was really worried Seok-ah" Luhan said hugging him again.

"I'm ok Lu, I'm home, safe" Said Minseok hugging him back.

"Kyungsoo hyung!"

Jongin screaming shrilly from the living room, ruined their moment completely.

"I missed you" Jongin said giving him a kiss.

"I missed you too jonginie"

"I'm glad you came before I could tell Luhan hyung that Minseok hyung might be pregnant you know how I am, and Luhan hyung was pressing me so much, he was giving me angry looks, and I almost spit out everything and then yo... what?" The face of horror that Kyungsoo had at that time was enough for Jongin to shut up. “Oh, ”

Jongin gave one look at Minseok and Luhan who were at his side. He gulped when he noticed the angry look on his brother's face and at his side Luhan pale like a ghost.

"Kim Jongin you're so dead!"

xoxo

Luhan did not know whether to feel relieved because his boyfriend didn't have a serious illness or worried because "Holy !" he could become a dad. It's not like he didn't wanted to have children with Minseok, of course he wanted! Ever since he laid his eyes on Kim Minseok he knew he was the person with who he wanted to build a family, the person with who he wanted to grow old,but he has pictured all that when they were married, economically stable, and well... a little bit older.

Everything hit Luhan so fast that he was barely conscious of what he was doing, he had no idea of what Minseok had done to Jongin after he, unconsciously, let out everything, he had no idea of how he made it to the bedroom, the only thing he knew was that, when Minseok got out of the bathroom, his life, their lifes might change. for good, for bad, he wasn't sure yet.

He heard the bathroom's door open slowly, and saw the head of his boyfriend peeking a little to see if he was still there. Their eyes met and Luhan could see in Minseok's glance, fear. Luhan sighed and stretched out a hand towards him, he didn't hesitate and got out the bathroom to take it. Luhan could see it, Minseok was as scared as him, so he hugged him to comfort him, to tell him that everything was going to be ok.

“So how did it go?, Are you… are you pregnant?” Luhan asked still hugging his boyfriend.

Minseok broke the hug a little to look at him. "I don't know, I haven't seen it yet, I'm scared Luhan, what if it's positive? what are we going to do? we can't have a baby now"

Luhan caressed his cheek sweetly, he knew that Minseok was afraid, he was afraid too, have a baby at such a young age, wasn't something that they had planed to happen in a near future, but Luhan fervently believed that everything happens for a reason, and if they had to be parents at that time of their lifes,they were going to do it. He was going to do everything he could, to be a good parent, and to support Minseok in this.

He let out the older from his hug and walked towards the bathroom, Minseok's glance followed him all the time. Seconds later he came out with a with stick in his hands that Minseok could recognize. He sat down next to him in the bed, left the stick aside, and took his boyfriend's hands in his, looking him intensly in the eyes.

"Seok-ah, I want you to know something and never forget it ok, no matter the result of that test, I'm with you and I'm always gonna be with you, no matter what happen you always gonna have me here by your side, because I love you, you don't have to do this alone understand?, never ever try to hide something like this from me just to not make me worry ok?, You have to trust to me more, and not protect me all the time, let me protect you now ok?"

Minseok was really moved with Luhan's words and felt a little bit guilty for not trust him with all the pregnancy thing. He cupped Luhan's cheeks with his hands and gave him a kiss, telling him that he had understood his words, and as an apology for not to trust him enough.

When the kiss finished, Luhan took his boyfriend's little hands gently of his face.

"Ok, now do you want to see the result?" Minseok nodded.

Luhan took the pregnancy test, that was beside him and put it in front of Minseok and him so they could see it.

“There's two line, what does that mean?” Luhan had never seen a pregnancy test in his life so he wasn't familiar with it.

"Luhan, it means I'm pregnant"

 

 

 

Ok, here is it!, I'm so nervous because it's the first time that I write a Mpreg, and the first time I write a story, I hope you like it 'cause I really did my best to write it. This is also the longest chapter that I had ever wrote, 3,662 words exactly.
Anyway I don't know when I'm going to post the next one, I don't even know how many chapters are going to be, not so many 'cause I'm a lazy little hahah :P, maybe 4 or 5 I don't know. (I don't even know what I'm doing :S)

Oh! and thank you so much to the amazing people who subscribed to my story even when I hadn't posted anything yet, you're amazing guys!! I love you!!

Ok I'm talking so much =/, so I hope you enjoy it, see you next time