Chapter four

Baby and us

"Minseok, you're pregnant?"

Minseok was frozen in his place, he grabbed Luhan's hand tightly and at the same time he tightened his hold on the teddy bear that was holding against his chest. He suddenly felt like someone had punched him really hard that he couldn't breath properly. What was his mother doing there?, What does she wanted?, Minseok had been pretty clear when he told her that he didn't wanted to see her ever again.

Kim Sun Hee hadn't changed at all, she was wearing one of those expensive Chanel tailored suits that she loved, her hair was neatly tied in a low bun and his makeup was simple and discrete just how she liked it. She always had look much younger than her real age and that was something that Minseok had inherited from her.

"How could you be so stupid!, how could you get pregnant with this gold digger's child?" Minseok's mother snapped angrily.

"L-Luhan, let's go" Minseok really didn't wanted to confront her in that moment. His mother’s attitude hadn't changed at all, she was the same cold woman that he always knew.

Minseok pulled Luhan's hand towards the bulding he really wanted to get out of that uncomfortable situation as soon as posible. He didn't even make two steps when he felt a hand grabbing his upper arm roughly. He let out a yelp of pain.

"Don't you dare to walk away from me Kim Minseok, we haven't finished talking" Luhan removed not so gently her hand, she was hurting his lover and he wouldn't allowed that.

"Don't touch him like that, you're hurting him, don't you see he's pregnant?" Luhan said surprisingly calm but whit a hint of anger in his voice.

"Don't you dare to talk to me you gold digger, if you think that only because you knocked up my son, you're going to have full acces to my fortune, you're wrong. He will not see a cent of mine as long as he's with you"

"I don't want your stupid money Mrs.Kim, when are you going to stop thinking that?, maybe if you weren't so shorted minded, you will see that I love your son more than anything in this world,you.."

" shut your filthy mouth for once and move, I want to talk to my son" She told Luhan, who was in a protective position, holding Minseok behind him.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim but I won't allow that, Minseok is pregnant and, he doesn't need to be stressed by you right now"  Luhan said with a serious voice, he hated that woman so much, she had hurt his Minseok so much and he would never forgive her for that.

“I’m not talking to you, you bastard, who do you think you are to allow me or not to talk to my own son, you..."

"You heard Luhan mother, and I don't have nothing to talk to you, please leave me and Luhan alone, don't look for me anymore" Minseok turned away from her and tugged Luhan with him towards the building.

"I hope you're happy Minseok" They heard her speak "Jongin ran away with that stupid boyfriend of his, just like you, your brother is following your steps, he will soon be expecting a little bastard like yo..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT MY SON LIKE THAT" Minseok was livid, how she dared to call his baby a bastard? she had crossed the line, she could insult him all she wanted, but not his baby boy, not his family.

"Min, calm down" he heard Luhan concerned voice and that made him calm a little.

“I'm glad Jongin could finally escape from you, ever since we were little, the only thing you did is give us nothing but empty stares and cold words, we never felt, even a little bit of love from you, and when dad died, It became worse, you were so immersed in the company, that you forget about us, we did everything to please you mother, everything, just to feel a little bit of approbation from you, but you never noticed it, instead the only things you noticed were when we did something you didn't like, and then you tried to control us" Minseok was speaking out everything, every single thing that he had locked in his chest since years ago, he had been so hurt by his own mother so many times, that he sometimes had wondered if she had ever loved him or his brother.

"But now you can control us anymore, and now you're alone, just like you wanted right? we were always a burden to you, but don't worry mother you can leave us now and live your life the way you want, you can have everything, the company,the money that my dad left us, the houses, the cars, everything, just don't come near us ever again"

Minseok, took Luhan hand again and started to walk towards their building, they successfully made it to their floor without Minseok mother attempts of stopping them.

Luhan was surprised, he had expected for Minseok to break down as soon as they entered at their little apartment, but he was, just... fine, a little troubled but fine.

"Minnie are you o.."

"THAT WITCH!, how she dared to call my son, a bastard?, ugh!! If she wasn't my mother, I would had punched her or something" Minseok snapped, trying to take off his jacket but failing at the attempt.

Minseok was furious and Luhan knew it but he also knew that he was really hurt by her words, and seeing his boyfriend trying to not show how hurt he was because of it, it really broke his heart. Minseok was about to start crying and there's nothing that Luhan hated the most than seeing his Minseok cry.

"I know Min, she went to far, it made me mad too" Luhan confessed, helping MInseok with his jacket. "But you have to calm down a little, it's not good for Sehunnie if you keep stressing yourself" Luhan said hugging his boyfriend from the back, and resting his hand in Minseok's lower stomach.

"You're right Lu, I'm sorry, it's just that, she really pissed me off!"

"Don't be sorry baby, it's ok, why don't we just forget that this happened today ok? we supposed to be celebrating because we are having a boy didn't we?" Minseok nodded. "I love you Minseok" Luhan said to him, while he guided them to their shared bedroom. He was going to made love to him, on the sweetest way possible, because Minseok needed him, and he needed Minseok too.

XOXO

“THAT !”

“Xing! What did we said about cursing?” Joonmyeon scolded his husband.

"I'm sorry honey" Yixing apologized while giving his husband a quick peck on the cheek. "Minseok hyung no offense but your mother is a b.i.t.c.h." He said trying his best to not curse, he didn't want to upset his husband.

"Non taken, I know she is, but it's ok"

"Why did she come here anyway?, did she come to see you hyung?" Joonmyeon spoke.

Minseok shook his head. "No, she'd come to see Jongin, he left the house too, a couple of days ago, to live with Kyungsoo, she came to yell at him, Jongin told me that she was really pissed off" Minseok explained him.

"Wow, wow, wow, what? They're living together now?, when did it happened?" Yixing was so shocked, they were so young and yet they were living together? what the hell?

"It's a long story, but yeah, Jongin asked to kyungsoo to live with him,he said yes and here they are, they live in the floor above us"

"They're really something huh?, they're cute together so it's ok" Yixing simply said.

"We are home!" Luhan announced happily entering the house, holding in his arms a, two year old baby girl. She giggled cutely with her face stained of chocolate and her hand that was also stained of chocolate.

"how was the park?" asked Minseok to his boyfriend while he was giving the little girl to her parents.

"It was good, we had so much fun, rigth Yiyunnie?" Luhan cooed to Yiyun that was now in Junmyeon lap, trying to get free from him, because her daddy Yixing was attempting to clean her face and she didn't like it.

"It's good to hear it!" Minseok said resting his head in his boyfriend's shoulder, giving Luhan the chance to kiss him in the forehead.

"Ge! why did you bought her Ice cream? now she wouldn't eat her dinner later" Yixing complained.

"Sorry Xing, but she asked me to, and I just couldn't say no"

"You're spoiling her so much hyung, no wonder why she always gets so excited everytime we come here"

"She loves me more that you, what can I say?" Luhan said proudly, that little girl always gets Luhan's soft spot, not that he's complaining, Yiyun awakes his paternal side, everytime he sees her, and she's too cute, he really can’t resist her.

"You better be careful Minseok hyung, Lu hyung is going to spoil Sehun so much, he'll make a brat out of him" Said Joonmyeon playfully. Minseok laughed.

"You bet I will!, He'll be the most spoiled baby in the world, right baby?"

"Yeah, he will be" Minseok answered, giving Luhan a sweet kiss on his lips.

He loved how Luhan talked about their baby in such a loving way, he knew that his boyfriend was so excited to be a dad even a little bit more than Minseok, and he was so happy about it, they might have everything against them but as long as they have each other and his baby Sehunnie, he knew that everything would be ok, and he and Luhan would make sure to give Sehun all the love that his baby boy deserved.

"Lu" Minseok called his boyfriend.

"Yeah Min?"

"You really will be the best dad in the world" Luhan smiled at him, caressing his baby bump.

"You will be too, Min"

Minseok give him the brightest gummy smile that he had, the one that Luhan loved so much. "I love you Lu"

"I love you and Sehunnie too"

"Aww, they're so cute Joonie" The not so manly squeak that Yixing had given to them broke the precious moment between the couple. They were so inmersed in each other that they forgot about their visits.

"Thanks for ruining the moment Yixing, geez" Luhan said a little bit upset.

"Sorry ge!”

XOXO

It wasn't in Minseok's nature to being overly jealous with Luhan. Of course he had been jealous sometimes, who wouldn't, Luhan was really handsome, and his friendly personality always has attracted a lot of people who wanted more than a friendship with his boyfriend, but he had always brush them off, by leaving them very clear that he was already taken. Minseok wasn't insecure either, he knew really well that Luhan loved him as much as he loved him.

Minseok, hadn't care much about the persons that liked Luhan, until he came into the picture.

Nam Taehyun, was a freshman student in the same faculty that Luhan was in. He was extremely annoying, always trying get Luhan's help in the most stupid things, and extremely touchy, always hugging Luhan whenever he could and take his hand in every opportunity. Taehyun pissed Minseok off, he hated that guy, really hated him, and the fact that, that kid had the nerve to come to HIS home to flirt with his boyfriend in his face, made him want to rip his head off.

They were sitting in the floor of thier living room. Luhan was helping the boy with some homework that Taehyun couldn't understand, so Luhan as his sunabe agreed to help him. Minseok was sitting in the kitchen counter watching Taehyun's every move like a hawk. He rolled his eyes, when the boy tried to use his aegyo (again) to Luhan. Did he really thought that he looked cute? Minseok wanted to throw up at the sight.

"Thank you so much Luhan hyung, you really are a lot of help to me" Minseok heard the annoying voice of the boy and he made a grin, but he immediately changed it into a expresion of fury when he saw the boy clinging to Luhan's arm.

"I'm glad I could help you Taehyun-ah, this asignature was really difficult when I had to take it" Luhan brush the boy off his arm softly,  sometimes,Taehyun’s constant touches made him a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I could tell" The boy said looking arround the apartment and making a grin everytime he saw Minseok and Luhan's pictures together. "You have a really nice place hyung"

"Oh, thanks, Minseok choose the place, and he decorated it" Luhan simply said, but he failed to notice the discomfort in Taehyun's face when he mentioned Minseok's name.

"I see, ahm, well hyung I'm afraid I have to go now, I wanted to spend more time with you, but I have some errands to do" Taehyun said pouting. Minseok wanted to throw up. Again.

"Uh, it's ok Taehyun-ah, I'll see you on monday"

“Ok, goodbye Minseok hyung” Taehyun said and bowed politely to Minseok, who returned the greeting. He might hate the boy, but he had manners too.

 Luhan acompanied the boy to their door and waved goodbye. He walked to the living room, only to find his boyfriend frowning at him.

"What's wrong baby? why are you frowning" Luhan asked without having any idea of why his boyfriend was so upset.

"I don't like him"

"who? Taehyun?, why?"

"Because he want to get into your pants, that's why"

"What are you talking about Min?" Luhan was dumbfounded, Taehyun was not trying anything with him, he was just a dongsaeng.

"It's true! you don't notice the way he sees you Lu, but I do!, he's so ing annoying and I don't want him near you again"

"Minseok you're overreacting, he does not want to get into my pants and even if it's true, you know it will never happen, you're the only one that is allowed to get into my pants" Luhan said, trying to hug his boyfriend, but struggling a little because Minseok was making him difficult.

"I don't care, I don't want him near you, no, I forbid you to go near him again, Luhan" Minseok was so stubborn, he wasn't the possessive type of boyfriend, but maybe it was the pregnancy hormones that were making him being one.

Luhan agreed with Minseok demand, even thought it was unnecessary, because the younger wasn't trying to do any of those things that Minseok was saying, but Minseok was so upset already and it wasn't good for him, Yifan had told them that all that Minseok needed, this late in his pregnancy, was tranquility. And Luhan secretly liked the possessive Minseok a little.

"Ok baby, I won't talk to him again, but, are you perhaps jealous?" Luhan .

"Hell yeah I am!, you're mine and no one has the right to touch you, just me" Minseok said hugging his boyfriend by the waist and resting his head under Luhan's chin.

"Yeah, you should write in my forehead "Minseok's property" so no one can come near me" Joked Luhan.

"Don't tease me Luhan, cause I will do it" Luhan laughed, lowering his head a little to kiss his boyfriend in the lips.

XOXO

Minseok had reached his eight month in the pregnancy, and by that time he had put his job in the coffee shop at hold, his belly was really big that it make his back ache really badly, and his feet would swell pretty bad if he stood for long periods of time. He had to take his clases online too, much to his dismay, Luhan had practically forced him to do it, his boyfriend was taking more shifts at the restaurant to compensate the loss of Minseok's salary, and he wasn't able to go to Minseok school to get him. Luhan was constantly worried about him, having to take the bus and being heavily pregnant.

He was bored to death, he had absolutely nothing to do, (not that he could do much, having a huge belly, and his baby's constant moves weren't much help, especially when he decided to sit in his bladder, making  him go to pee every thirty minutes).

He had no one to hang out either, all their friends had to work or to study, and even Luhan's schedule was tighter than ever, and he barely had time for Minseok.

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok by yourself?"

"For the nth time Lu, I'm not a kid I can take care of myself" Minseok argued rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.

Luhan, had a conference to attend in Busan from his school, he was studying medicine, so it was crucial for him to go. Only a few ones in Luhan's class were selected, and his boyfriend was one of the lucky ones.

"I don't want to leave you alone baby" Luhan whined, He really wanted to go, it was an amazing opportunity to him, but the fact that he had to leave his pregnant boyfriend behind for three days, didn't liked him at all.

"I won't be alone Lu, you personally asked Jongin and Kyungsoo to check on me, remember?" The pregnant male said, hugging his whiny boyfriend as far as he could, considering that his belly was stepping on their way.

"Yeah, I know but, it's not the same, you know what, I'm not going"

"Luhan no, we already discussed this, you're going and that's final" Minseok said firmly.

"But.."

"No but's Luhan, now let's go you have to go now or else, you're gonna be late"        

Minseok dragged Luhan towards their door, where his luggage was waiting for him since the night before.

"Have a save trip baby, ok?, and call me as soon as you arrive at the hotel" Minseok told Luhan.

"I will, take care you two" Luhan said, while caressing gently, his boyfriend baby's baby bump."Don't walk to much, and don't forget to take you vitamins, and if you don't feel well, just call Jongin or Yixing.."

"Lu, I'll be ok, we'll be ok, just go" Minseok hormones were acting again, he wanted to cry so bad, they hadn't been away from each other that long.

"Ok, I love you baby" Luhan kissed his boyfriend lips as long as he could. He kneeled in front of Minseok, so he could talk to his baby. "I love you to Sehunnie, be a good boy to daddy and don't give him a lot of trouble ok?" Luhan gave the belly a peck, and smiled when he felt his baby's tiny kick against his lips. He stood up again, to kiss his boyfriend again.

"I'll miss you" Luhan confessed. Minseok smiled to him, feeling his tears trying to escape from his eyes, but he hold it them up as much has he could, he couldn't cry in front of Luhan.

"I'll miss you too"

"See you in three days, Min, I love you"

"I love you too" Minseok waved Luhan goodbye, and saw him walking away. Minutes later he was sitting in their couch feeling more alone than anything.

His baby was kicking and moving a lot, it was painful so he decide to go back to sleep, it was still early in the morning and he had nothing to do anyway. He was going to stand up form the couch, when he felt a sharp pain in his lower back and in his lower stomach.

Minseok panicked, he never had felt nothing like that, it was really painful that, it almost leave him out of breath. It can't be a contraction, he stil had six weeks till his due date.

"Ugh, I need to call Jongin" Minseok grabbed his phone that was thankfully  besaide him, and he called his brother's number, it ringed three times before he was able to hear his brother's sleepy voice.

"Hello? Hyung, why are you calling this early?" Jongin complained.

"Jongin, I need you to take me to the hospital, I... agh! I think I'm in labor"

"WHAT?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everybody!!

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! It's still christmas here in Mexico so I'm not belated :D
Here's another chapter, I hope you like it, I'm gonna make everything that I can, to update again before the year ends, so look forward to it. Another thing is, if some of you want to give me prompts for me to put in the story, feel free to do it, If I like it I´ll write it in the story ^^ You can leave the prompt in the comment section!!
Also thank you so much to te people who had commented, upvoted and subscribed to my story, you guys are amazing, I love you all!! <3<3<3
Ok so, I think this is it, see you guys next time!!

25/12/14