Chapter two

Baby and us

A/n:YiYun is f(x)'s Amber :)

Since Minseok and Luhan had learnd about the pregnancy, some things had changed, Like Luhan didn’t let him stay awake so late at night to finish a project that was pending to deliver in school, or that Luhan waited for him outside of the bathroom every time he needed to take a shower, (although most of the time his boyfriend insisted to shower together so he could make sure he didn't slip, which undoubtedly ended with the two of them making love in the shower, is not like he’s complaining). He also made sure to accompany him every morning to school and waited for him every night at work. His boyfriend was so good and took good care of him, and Minseok loved him for that.

Fortunately for the older, the morning sickness were not so frequent, although  he still felt a little dizzy sometimes, but the doctor had explained to him that it was because of his blood flow was increasing because of the baby. The mood swings on him weren't as noticeable as he should've expected, he saw Yixing's a couple of times, and the boy was crazy, but he was still the same, the worst that had happened to him was when he got mad at Luhan because he threw his clothes all over their room or when he got angry because he forgot to buy his favorite ice cream. And that time when he cried watching Running Man, because he felt bad when Kwangsoo's team didn't get the gold. Kwangsoo was his favorite!

Minseok could say that pregnancy was not so bad and tired as they said, well at least for him.

"How have you been feeling hyung?, Kyungsoo told me that you have had a hard time with the morning sickness"

"A little better Xing, the morning sickness has completely gone, It come back just when I smell the bacon, I can't stand it!" Minseok didn't get it, he loved bacon before he got pregnant, but apparently his baby didn't like it.

"That's good hyung, when I got pregnant with YiYun, the nausea didn't disappear till I reached the six months, and how long are you?" Yixing asked.

"I'm four months and a half" It had been awhile since he learned he was pregnant and Minseok still couldn't believe it, the fact that a life was growing inside of him was fascinating and so unreal.

"Really?! I can barely notice it, It doesn't show it so much yet"

"I know! I remember when you were four months pregnant, you were huge!”

"Hey! that's not true, I was perfectly normal for a four month pregnant person, beside YiYunie  was so big, so all that weight was hers"

"Yah! don't blame YiYun, you ate like a pig at that time, right YiYunie, your daddy was the fat one" Luhan talking cutely and entering the room, interrupted them. He was holding a giggling baby in his arms, while JoonMyeon was behind them carrying bags of what apparently looked like a take out food.

"Don't you daré to talk to me you jerk, and I wasn't fat, it was the fluid retention "snapped Yixing.

"Oh come on Xing!, are you still mad at me?"

The younger just looked at him fiercely.

Yixing was angry at Luhan, how it was possible that his bestfriend, hadn't told him  for so long that he was going to be a dad? he felt a little hurt. When he find out that he was going to have a baby Luhan was the second one to know, (The first one was JoonMyeon obviously). But what pissed him off the most was that if it wasn't for Jongin he will be still ignoring the fact.

"Xing please, don't be mad, Minseok and I wanted to wait till the three months of risk passed, to tell everyone" Luhan felt a little bit guilty, Yixing was his friend since always, and he didn't like it when the two of them fight.

They have met when Luhan came to Korea from China in middle school, he barely speak the language and didn't have any friends, till one day in the lunch break, Yixing sat beside him and had told him a simple Hello in mandarin and since that day they had become best friends.

"I wouldn't be mad, if my best friend would had a little bit of consideration with me, beside, found it out thanks to Jongin wasn't the best you know?"

"Come on Xing, Luhan really wanted to tell you, it just that he didn't count that Kim loose mouth Jongin was going to tell you first" Minseok tried to help his boyfriend a little.

"And how's that the ing Jongin known it first than me?”

“Babe! watch your language please, YiYunie can hear you" Said JoonMyeon covering with his hands the ears of his baby girl that was still in Luhan's lap.

"Sorry honey" Yixing smiled at him apologetically.

"Him and Kyungsoo were with us when Minseok made the pregnancy test" Luhan still remembered that day, how forget Jongin's red arm, for the punches that his tiny boyfriend, had given him, he hadn't seen Minseok that mad before,and he also made a mental note to not make him angry like that, never. He had felt bad for him later, but he couldn't deny that it was fun seeing Jongin whining like a baby.

"But still, I'm angry at you gege" Luhan almost made a victory dance, Yixing had called him gege, and that meant that he wasn't mad anymore.

"Xing baby, don't be mean with Lu hyung" Had said JoonMyeon hugging him by the waist, he knew Yixing would give up, he couldn't resist to his hugs.

"Ok, fine, but for me to forgive you completely you have to babysit YiYunie for one night"

"Done" Luhan didn't think twice, he really loved that girl, and apparently she loved him too, Luhan could tell for the way that YiYun stretched his short arms towards him to hold her, or how she seemed to forget everyone, even her parents, everytime Luhan was close. So taking care of Yiyun will be a cinch.

Xoxo

If there was something that Luhan really loved (after Minseok and his baby) that would be waking up late, unfortunately because of his job, weren't many the days in when Luhan has had the opportunity to do it.

It was Sunday, and fortunately nor Luhan nor Minseok had to go to school, It was his day off work and Minseok didn't take more shifts at the coffee shop so he was free too. Luhan had his arms in the not so tiny waist of his boyfriend, apparently his little one had decided to show it a little bit more, not that Luhan was complaining, Minseok looked totally adorable with his little baby bump.

He could feel his lover's breathing on his neck, it tickled a little but he didn't care, he tightened his hug, Minseok groaned a little but he didn't woke up, Luhan’s chin rested comfortably in his boyfriend's head, and he could smell the light scent of citrus of his lover's shampoo. He loved those intimate moments that he shared with Minseok, and he tried to enjoy them to the fullest, because he known that in a few months all those moments, will be shared with his little son or daughter.

It yet seemed so distant the reality of him being a dad, it scared him a little but it excited him too, he had never had a dad whom he could count on, a dad whom take him to the school, or whom comforted  him every time he had a nightmare, so how he would be able to do all those things with his baby if he never had a father figure to learn from?, well, he'll figure it out. But Luhan was sure about one thing,that he'll never abandon his baby or Minseok like his father had done it with him and his mother, No, he will never do that.

Luhan put the thoughts about his absent father aside, when he felt the person he was holding, moving.

"Good morning, sleepyhead"

"What time is it?" Minseok said with his husky voice, rubbing his eyes cutely with the back of his hand.

Luhan looked at the clock on the nightstand. “10:30, Why, are you hungry?" Luhan asked, caressing Minseok's little baby bump.

"I'm starving"

“Ok, I’m gonna get up and make breakfast to feed my babies” Luhan said giving a quick peck on the lips to his boyfriend.

“No, I don’t want you to get up yet, stay a little bit more” One of the thing that Luhan loved about Minseok being pregnant was how clingy he had became, he wasn’t exactly a cheesy person before, so, Luhan was enjoing this new Minseok as much as he could.

“Ok, but  just five minutes, as much as I love to be with you in bed all day, It’s not good for your back, you have to get up too, you lazy kitty” Minseok just nodded tightened his embrace in Luhan's waist.

Minseok really didn't want to get up from his comfortable bed, he didn't know if it was because of the pregnancy or because it was sunday ( we all know that sunday it's a day to be lazy) but that day he felt more tired that any other, beside he was in Luhan's arms and it felt really good, he really didn't want to leave that cozy place.

Their intimate and peaceful moment was interrupted by the unmistakable ring of the phone, Luhan growled a little and hid his face in Minseok's hair, who the hell have dare to call on a sunday morning?.

"Lu-ge, can you please answer my phone, I think I left it in the living room, and I really don't want to get up now"

"Ok love" Luhan gave him a quick kiss on the side of his head and made his way towards the living room.

Luhan located the damn device, just to see on the screen the name of his brother in law, that Kim Jongin really have a good timing huh? he took the phone in his hand to answer the call, he could've ignored it, but the fact that Jongin had called on sunday was weird, he usually disappears that day because it's his "quality time" with Kyungsoo, Luhan thought it's dumb, because those two are sticked to each other all the time, but whatever, who is him to judge anyway?, if he and Minseok didn't lived together he would probably have done the same thing.

"Hello" Luhan answered the phone.

"Luhan hyung?, why are you answering my brother's phone? is he ok?" Jongin panicked a little.

"He's alright don't worry, he's just to lazy to get out the bed, why are you calling anyway? Isn't supposed you have to be with Kyungsoo right now?" Luhan asked him.

"I'm with him, I just call to know if I we could drop to your apartment later and, you know, hang out, It's been days since the last time I saw huyng, and I really miss him, I want to know how he and my niece or nephew are doing?, beside there's something I need to discuss with him, about mom" The cheerful voice of Jongin had become serious suddenly, their mother was a tabu topic for them, especially to Minseok, their mother was not the most supportive person in the world, so, their relationship with her wasn't the best.

"I think it's ok, just make sure to bring some cheese ice cream with you, you know it's Minseok's  favorite" With a cheerful ok from Jongin the call ended, Luhan thought sometimes that, that kid was bipolar he could be so happy and change to sad mode in a blink of an eye. Scary.

Bringing the phone with him, Luhan returned to the bedroom and he settled himself in the same position he was, before he left the bed, Minseok seem to notice his presence and he immediately snuggled at his side.

"Who was it, Han?"

"It was Jongin, him and Kyungsoo are coming later, I told them to bring ice cream"

"Cheese ice cream? you know I love cheese ice cream"

"Of course, how am I going to forget my baozi's favorite ice cream" Luhan said giving him a quick and chaste kiss on the lips, how he can forget it, when almost all his money was gone for buying the said Ice cream, he wasn't complaining, Minseok loved that ice cream and he was more than happy to buy it for him if that can make Minseok happy.

"Ok Seok-ah, now we do have to get up, I have to make breakfast and you have to eat" Minseok whined a little but he got up anyway.

Their breakfast went normal as always, Luhan made pancakes because Minseok was craving it, he also prepared some fruit, the doctor had told them that Minseok had to eat healthy because of the baby, Luhan agreed with him, Minseok had been eating junk food lately, he was seriously thinking in forbid that food to him, that might end in a fight but if it was for his baby and Minseok's sake it definitely worth it. He would do everything on his hands to keep them healthy.

When they finished thier breakfast, they washed the dishes and still in sleep wear, they snuggled on the couch to watch the morning cartoons.

"Lu-ge" Minseok called.

"What is it, love?"

"Have you thought of the name of the baby?" His boyfriend's question took him by surprise, he realized that he hadn't thought not even once, on how to name their little one.

"Not really, but Seok-ah, we don't know if the baby it's a boy or a girl yet" It was true, in their previous appointments with the doctor, the baby hasn't been in a acceptable position to find the gender.

"I know, but still, we have to take this seriously, the name that we choose it's the name that it would have all his life, you haven't thought in one yet?" Luhan shook his head.

"Do you have one?"

"Well, I have some in mind, if it's a boy I would love to name him Chanyeol or Sehun, and if it's a girl i like Ji Hyun or Young Mi, but i don't know, do you want  a chinese name for our baby?"

I don't know, but as we live in Korea we should name him with a korean name, it will be easy to him or her, he wouldn't have problems with the pronunciation and stuff, but I love the ones that you said, they're pretty good" Luhan caressed the not so small baby bump of his boyfriend.

“Wow”

“What is it baby”

“I think the baby just move” The sensation was kinda weird to him, it was something like bubbles popping inside is stomach.

"What?! where?!" Luhan rubbed his hands all over Minseok's belly trying to feel his baby, move for the first time, but it was useless, he didn't felt anything. "I can feel anything Minnie!" Luhan whined.

“The baby is still so tiny Lu, I don’t think you can feel it from the outside yet” Minseok tried to explain, but Luhan being the stubborn person he was, he didn't give up, he spent the next hour with his hands in his boyfriends belly trying to feel his baby move, ignoring his words. Minseok thought he was so cute, so he let him be, although he had to deal with a pouting Luhan later.

Minseok had to keep a I told you so, to himself.

Xoxo

"Wow hyung you are huge!" exclaimed Jongin as soon as he entered at his brother's apartment, earning a good smack in the head, from Kyungsoo and Luhan.

"Yah- Kim Jongin, you can't just tell something like that to a pregnant person, it's rude don’t be mean” regaño Kyungsoo. “Hola Lu hyung, Minseok hyung don't mind Jongin, you look really good” Kyungsoo was about to say cute but cute wasn't a Word that Minseok liked to hear referring to him from anyone, except maybe from Luhan.

“Thanks Kyungie”

"I brought you ice cream hyung" Jongin handed him the ice cream pot to his brother, a little bit guilty for what he said before, damn! why it have to be really difficult to deal with a pregnant person?. Minseok took the ice cream and smiled at him, he can't never be mad at his baby brother for something like that. “Thanks Jonginie”

"Why did you decide to visit us today?, it isn't your special day or something?" Minseok asked while they sat in the living room.

"I just wanted to see you hyung, it's been a while since the last time we talked, I've missed you" Minseok knew his brother better than anyone else, he knew there was something more.

“What’s wrong Jonginie?" Minseok asked gently.

Jongin sighed "It's.. Hyung, mom wants to see you"

Minseok didn't said anything, he didn't know what to think, he hadn't seen his mother since he left her house a year ago, their relationship wasn't the best. Ever since he was a kid, his mother had raised him to fulfill all expectations she had of him. She had always been really cold towards him and his brother, she had never show them any kind of affection, and everything got worse when his father passed away when Minseok was thirteen, she became even more colder, she was never in home because she had to take care of his father business.

 But everything went down hill, when Minseok started dating with Luhan, his mother hated him for no reason and  totally disapproved their relationship, she thought that his boyfriend was with him only because of money, and that pissed Minseok off, just because Luhan's family weren't wealthy like them, it doesn't make him a gold digger, like his mother liked to call him, it hurt him that his own mother thought that anyone could fall in love with him for whom he was, just only because of money.

After so many ugly fights with his mother where even his baby brother ended involved, Minseok decided that the best for everyone was for him to leave the house. One day with just the clothes that he was wearing, a flushed cheek for a previous slap that his mother gave to him, and a crying Jongin trailing behind him, asking him not to leave, Minseok left the house, swearing never come back.

The images of that day were still very clear in his mind, his heart still ached for the hurtful words that his mother had said to him. He hadn's seem her in a year, he hadn's even heard of her, Jongin always tried to avoid that topic every time they talked because he knew it was still difficult to him, so Minseok wasn't ready to confront her just yet, he just couldn't.

"Baby are you ok?, why are you crying?" Minseok hadn't noticed he was crying till he felt Luhan's cupping his face to dry his tears with his thumbs. damn hormones!

"Hyung, don't cry please" Jongin regretted have told his brother about his mother, he known his brother's reaction with just name her, and seeing his hyung now sobbing in Luhan's chest made him feel guilty, he shouldn't have told anything.

"I think I'll go to get some tea" Spoke Kyungsoo, worried for Minseok, he was crying really hard, almost hyperventilating, and it wasn’t good for him or the baby, he needed to be calmed, and maybe some tea might help.

"Love, you have to calm down, ok?, I'm getting worried here" Luhan was caressing his lover’s back and whispering sweet coos to him, trying to comfort him the best he could. It broke his heart seeing him like that, and he felt guilty he knew the relationship between Minseok and his mother was damaged even before he came into the picture but he couldn't help to feel guilty, because even if Minseok tried his best to make him think otherwise he knew he was the main reason that his already broken relationship got even more worse.

It took them a good half an hour to calm Minseok down, he still shed some tears snuggled in Luhan's chest but at least he could talk again, and his breathing had been normalized.

“Did you tell her?” Minseok asked Jongin.

“What" He knew what he meant but asked anyway.

“Did you tell her that I’m pregnant?”

"No, do not worry hyung, she doesn't know" Minseok sighed in relief, he doesn't want his mother to know it ever.

“Good”

Xoxo

It was midnight and Luhan still could feel his boyfriend moving in his arms. After Kyungsoo and Jongin left, Minseok locked himself in their room, and he didn't go out, not even for dinner, Luhan had to practically beg him to drink a glass of warm milk that he had prepared, he refused at first but after various intents Luhan managed to make him drink it. He just couldn't let his baby being hungry.

"You can't sleep baozi?" He asked sweetly.

"No" Minseok answered snuggling against him.

"It's because of what Jongin told you?, don't think to much about it Minnie, I don't want you to be stressed because of that, the doctor sais the stress wasn't good for you two" Luhan caressed his boyfriend's belly, where he knew his little one was growing.

"It's not that, It's just that your son or daughter is kinda moving, or maybe is my stomach, I don't know" Luhan smiled and gave him a peck in the side of his head.

"Are you hungry?, You want me to make something to eat for you?"

“I’m carving for that Ice cream that Jongin brought to me”

“Ok I’ll go get some for you” Luhan tried to get up, but the strong grip that Minsoek had on his waist prevented him to do it. “Lu-ge thank you”

Luhan looked at him puzzled.  “Thank you for what baby?”

"For everything, for stay with me, for putting up with me and my crappy family, for always putting me first before anybody, for always being with me when I need you, for make me happy, for loving me, and for so many more things" Luhan cleaned a couple of tears that ran away from his eyes, damn! Minseok's hormones are contagious.

"You don't have to thank me for anything love, I do that because I love you, and I love being with you, it's not a sacrifice to me to do those things for you" Luhan cupped his boyfriend’s face to gave him a sweet kiss, even after all the kisses that they had shared, Luhan was amazed about how, Minseok's lips never failed to make him feel that sensation in his stomach of millions of butterflies flying around, and in make his heart beat really fast that Luhan almost think that it will get out of his chest anytime.

Minseok was the first in break the kiss. "I love you Luhan, so much"

Luhan didn't care if Minseok mom never approve their relationship, he didn't care if she called him with all the derogatory names that she knew, he really didn't care, he could bear all that, the only thing that care for him was having Minseok at his side, and with that all had been worth it.

“I love you too, love, more than anything”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody!!
I want to say thank you to all the people who left a comment in the first chapter I honestly didn't expect so many!! you´re amazing I love you!!! if you like it don't forget to comment I love all your comments and it gave me inspiration to keep writing!! also don't forget to upvote if you like the story :)

Ok, now I'm done, see you next time my beloved reades!!

Date: 28/07/14

words:4,027