Of all People why YOU?

971961
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A different atmosphere greeted the pretty chinese girl, Kiahe as she stepped out from the Airplane. It's her first time in Seoul and she knows that she has a long way to go. She will be spending summer in Korea to look over their family business. "我该怎么没事?Wǒ gāi zěnme méishì? (Am I going to be alright?)" she asked herself as she held a grip on the strap of her MCM Backpack. She doesn't even know anyone here. She doesn't have a friend here. How will she able to survive Korea? She knows how to speak Korean, well, a little bit. She still needs to learn some things.

She looked at the crowd of waiting people as she tried to saw the right board that includes her name. 里至熙 she reads. She approached the persona that was holding the board with her name and greeted her. "Nǐ hǎo :) Wǒ de míngzì shì Li Kaihe" she introduced and the middle-aged woman smiled at her. "Annyeong-hasseyo Kaihe-ssi :) I'm Mrs. Jung Hyemi. I'll be your guide until you'll be fond in Seoul" The woman introduced in Korean and explained everything in Mandarin.

"Kaihe-ssi, your Korean name is Lee Kahee. You'll be using that while staying here in Korea" Mrs Jung said

"奚? Why?" Kiahe asked

"So that you'll not have a hard time"  Kiahe just smiled & nodded.

=

3 weeks had passed and Kiahe was already fond traveling around and she learned new korean words as well. She enjoyed every single day she spent in the coffee shop. She got to know different types of people. She was happy.
It's already 8:30 pm and it's time for her to close the shop when she suddenly heard the door opened. Nugu? Well, she doesn't mind serving one last person for the day.

"Annyeong-hasseyo? What would you like to drink, sir?" she asked in korean. The mysterious boy just stared at her admiring her pretty smile. "Uhm, Sir?"

"Oh, right! I wan't waffles and a frappe" he ordered. Kiahe hurried all her way to the kitchen and delivered the order to the guy which she assumed that shares the same age with her. She was busy playing Flappy Bird on her phone when the guy called her.

"Excuse me, Miss?"

"Yes, Sir? Is there anything you need?" Kiahe asked

"I need company. Mind joining me?" he asked out of the blue. Kiahe has no choice but to sit across the guy. She must admit that the guy looks cute, especially when he smiles.

"Do you perhaps .. know me?" The guys asked out of the blue

"Aniyo." she answered directly.

"Oh~ You don't watch tv?" he asked again

"I watch. At some times. Wae-yo? Are you an Actor or something?" she asked innocently but for him it's quite offensive.

"I'm Kim Donghyuk" he introduced himself

"Uhm ... Hello?" Kiahe slightly bowed not knowing more what to answer. She really have no Idea who's that guy is.

"Do you know Big Bang?" the guy named Donghyuk asked

"Yes. Well, I know G-Dragon. He's really famous in China" Kiahe said smiling

"You're from China? No wonder." he chuckled. Kiahe was about to answer back when Donghyuk's phone vibrated because someone is calling him. "Well, Miss China .. I need to go .. Home :) nice meeting you" he said as he made his way out.

Kiahe was collecting the plates and some trash the recent customer left when she heard the door being opened again. It's him again.

"Miss China .. I forgot to get your name" he said

"My name is Lee Kahee." she said. Donghyuk gave Kahee a small piece of paper with a contact number written on it.

"Call me if you already figured out who I am :)" He smiled as he ran out from the coffee shop. Unknowingly, Donghyuk was smiling and so does Kaihe.

=

Kiahe was busy watching some shows once she got home. She can't take that Donghyuk guy away from her mind. Did she saved his number on her phone? ofcourse she did. She was dead curious about him. "Will he come again tomorrow?" she asked herself. Gosh he makes her crazy. Thinking about their pity-chitchat makes her giggle like a 15 year old teen-ager who just fell in love.
"That guy mentioned Big Bang earlier. Maybe they're related? Is he a guy from YG?" and again, she asked herself. She o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter