Day 8 (part2)

Life with Exo (baby-sit)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hunhan POV

Luhan walking angrily into the 7eleven store and sehun following further abit behind him.

Sehun: *whisper to himself* "I've already say sorry many times what else does he ing want from me?! *Mess hair in fustration*"

Luhan: *stop walking and clench his fist* "Im thirsty"

Sehun: "okay."

Luhan: *clench his fist more tighter* "As usual 2 in 1 coffee, you pay it, imma go outside and wait." *storm off angrily*

Sehun: "What he think i am? seriously.. His lucky that he is my love.. *take 2 in 1 coffee and pay the cashier the exact amount and walk out to luhan*"

Luhan: *fold his arm*

Sehun: "here. *pass the drink*"

Luhan: *take it and snatch it and drink it* 

Sehun: "Welcome!~ *roll his eyes*"

Luhan: "Mind if you find me a empty cup? ^^"

Sehun: "eyy? okay.."

A few minute later,

Sehun: "here.. what you need it for?"

Luhan: "You'll see."

They walk to the beach shelter futher from kris they all and sitted down on the round table with round chairs. 

Luhan: *pour the coffee into the empty cup* "Want some?"

Sehun: "If you want me---"

Luhan: *look up at sehun* "yes or no?"

Sehun: "yes."

Luhan: "here ^^ *he pass to sehun the coffee cup and sehun about to take and 'splash!'* enjoy. hah. *smirk*"

Sehun: "....."

Luhan: "Cheat with me one more time i will do even worse then this!!" luhan was about to walk away when sehun grab luhan hand and stare at him angrily.

Sehun: "I told you. i didnt cheat on you."

Luhan: "Then explain about the AUDIO BEAKHYUN SENT !"

Sehun: "You really weak. Im done. I mean, we're done." 

Sehun walk off leaving luhan burning angrily. 

Sehun text convo: 

Sehun: Suho hyung, im going back to dorm.

End convo-

 

Baekyeol POV

Baekhyun: "Yeollie~~ I was just playing around.. :( You know how playful i can be right.."

Chanyeol: "Thats too much baek."

Baekhyun: "Im sorry i promise i wont do it again! Please ! please please i dont want to loose you.."

Chanyeol: "Stop it baek! I dont like you being to playful! Cauuse you cant control it well! Why are you so fking damn stubborn?!"

BAekhyun: *keep quiet and look down playing with his feet*

Chanyeol: "Any explanation on why you got to playful that you did all dirty stuff ?!"

Baekhyun: "I get to excited for this trip.."

Chanyeol: "And?"

Baekhyun: "nothing else..."

Chanyeol: "If i have the courage to smack you right now and make you wake up i will baek but since youre so damn fcking precious to me i wont do it cause i dont want to see you hurt.. *pull baek to a hug* Just promise me not to do it again.."

Baekhyun: *hugs yeollie back tightly* "I promise i promise.."

Chanyeol: "Youre lucky i can control my anger.."

Baekhyun: "I dont like youre anger. it scare the out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter