Day 10

Life with Exo (baby-sit)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning,

Luhan: "Oh maru-sshi! good morning !! ^^ *hug him*"

MAru: "oh! Luhan hyung ! ^^ *hug him tightly*"

Kai: "Maru we are going out today"

Maru: "really? Is everyone coming along?"

Kyungsoo: "nope. But we are going market forawhile before going anywhere else"

Maru: "ahh!! i dont want to go market.."

Kai: "hmm then okay, maru you stay at home while and and kyungsoo go to market and once we're home we will get ready to go out again okay? ^^"

Maru: "really? But hyung, dont be to long please :("

Kyungsoo: "we wont dear , here your jelly *pass him the jelly*"

Maru: "thank you hyung ! *hug kai and kyungsoo hyung together*"

Kris: "morning."

Maru: "kris hyung look i got jelly! wahhh~~"

Kris: "wow thats great"

Tao: "morning everyone ^_^, me and kris hyung going to go shopping we'll see you during dinner ^^"

Maru: "now? :("

Kris: "yeap, dont be naughty okay maru-sshi i will buy you lots lots of jelly ^^"

Maru: "okay! :D"

 

A feww minutes later,

Xiumin: "have you all saw chen?"

Luhan: "nope not at all *helping maru to bath*"

Xiumin: "weird.. Oh if chen call and find me please say that i went to ramyun shop :P"

Maru: *splash water at luhan hyung* "hahahaha"

Luhan: "oh okay okay why not you call him instead. Im busy here, maru im wet !"

Sehun walk pass the bathing room,

Sehun: "eyy eyy eyy thats a wrong word to use infront of kids."

Luhan: "what word."

Sehun: "wet"

Luhan: "isnt wet means --- *blushed red*"

MAru: "oh? Luhan hyung why is your cheek red ?"

Sehun: *smirk* "anyways have fun bathing maru" *walk away*

Maru: "hmm? luhan hyung are you okay?"

Luhan: "hahaha.... im okay ^^ Now let get you clean faster and we can eat your jelly okay?"

Maru: "alright~ jelly ~~ jelly~~"

After bathing luhan feed maru jelly and marru seating between luhan and sehun watching tv.

Chanyeol: "Guys.."

Sehun: "why chanyeol hyung?"

Maru: *Still focusing on the tv while eating jelly*

Luhan: "hm?"

Chanyeol: "here.. beakhyun ask me to pass you this letter he wrote all night"

Baekhyun: *swollen eye walk dizzily infront of luhan and sehun and kneel down deep to both of them*

Chanyeol: "yah! Byun Beakhyun! didnt i say stay in the room! You're not feeling well!"

BAekhyun: "Please.. I seek for your forgiveness.. I was dumb to that.."

Maru: *run to baekhyun hyung and make him sit and hug him* "hyung! you are hot."

Chanyeol: *carry maru away from beakhyun* "stay away from him, later you are sick too if you near him"

Luhan: *hug baekhyun* "no matter how stupid you are i already forgive you.. Pabo! go sleep now!"

Sehun: "oh. me too."

Maru: "hmm?"

Chanyeol carry baekhyun bridal style and when back to the room to put him down then went to the kitchen and cook for him seaweed soup

Suho and lay: "hello!"

Maru: "oh! suho hyung and lay hyung! good morning ^^, where are you going?"

Suho: "We going to movie"

Maru: "ahh... alright :D bye bye!"

 

In the afternoon,

Kaisoo finally got home with full of groceries,

Kyungsoo: "yah park chanyeol what do you think you are dooing?"

Chanyeol: "cooking for beakhyun seaweed soup"

Kai: "for what?"

Chanyeol: "his sick."

Kyungsoo: "ah.. Hold on i go see him"

Chanyeol: "no dont he need sto be alone"

Kyungsoo: "oh i see.. i help ya with the cold water bowl and towel.. *kyungsoo did what he say*"

Kai: "Can i have some too?"

Chanyeol: "no."

Maru: "kai hyung!! Can we go now?"

Kai: "oh, maru xD Sure but first ! Lets change your clothes first okay?"

Maru: *hold hand with kai* "but where are we going?"

Kai: "its a secret"

All the three of them change clothes, and ready to go out, maru wear this for today outing,

Sehun: "Wahh~ Maru you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter