Day 6

Life with Exo (baby-sit)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hunhan got ready to go out together but xiumin stop them from going out.

Xiumin: "Where do you think you are going?"

Sehun: "umm.. dressing handsomely, smelling nice where else would it be, out for a date of course.."

Xiumin: "no no no no no! Do you both forget what day today is?"

Luhan: "Tuesday.."

Xiumin: "yes tuesday! you both are incharge of taking care of maru today"

Sehun: *choke his saliva* 

Luhan: *pat sehun back* "today? Really?"

Sehun: "woah... where is he?"

Xiumin: "where else watching tv of course.."

Luhan: "Have he bath and eat all that?"

Xiumin: "Im kind enough to bath him for you both but eating breakfast havent yet.. so now go."

Sehun: "I'll go make bread spread with nutella for him.."

Luhan: "Alright, then i'll change his clothes and pack his ready bag."

Maru: *saw luhan hyung all ready he jump up and hug him* "Are we going out today?"

Luhan: "yes my baby"

Maru: "yay! To where"

Luhan: "secret haha *pinch his cheek* come on we need to get you change ^^"

Maru: "yyay!!!"

Luhan find a suitable clothes for him and change him to the nicer clothes.

 Maru wore the grey and red one.

Sehun: "here im done."

Maru: "sehun hyung!"

Sehun: *pass him a lunchbox* "here take this and eat while we on the way to the destination *bend down to adjust his hair under his hat* You look cool"

Luhan: "Let's take picture ^^ *three of them took picture*"

Maru: "cheesseee!!"

Sehun: "wahahah *grab maru ready bag and wear it behing him and carry him up* now lets go!"

Luhan: "We're going everyone ~"

Exo: "take care and have fun "

Maru: "bye bye!!"

Exo: "bye~~"

-------------------------------------------------------

In the manager car,

sehun, luhan and maru sitting behind playing and watching tv in the car.

Maru: *sings along to pororo theme song*

Luhan: *Took picture of him secretly*

Sehun: "Wahh~ your voice is nice"

Maru: "haha *hug sehun hyung*"

Luhan: "Maru-ah, do you know who we are?"

Maru: "Luhan hyung and sehun hyung"

Luhan: "I mean our band group, do you know?"

Maru: "Exo ^^"

Luhan: "Our songs?"

Maru: "I dont know.."

Sehun: "eh? Why do you not know?"

MAru: *do the dont know hand sign*

Sehun: *off the mini tv and switch on his phone to youtube and shows maru each of exo mv* "Do we look cool?"

Maru: *too glue to the phone and song and exo members he hold the phone and keep replaying to the song growl while eating his bread that sehun made*

Luhan: "Looks like someone is addicted ^^"

Maru: "hyung! i want to be inside"

Sehun: "hahaha one day alright?"

Maru: *nod his head and sit ontop luhan lap to look at the scenery outside and got confused* "Where are we?"

Luhan: "We are going to go shopping, and library time"

Sehun: "Do you like reading books?"

Maru: "I want to read books!"

Luhan: "alright~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got out of the car and maru hold luhan and sehun hands tightly, as fansgirl start to crowd around his hyung he got scared.

Maru: *grab luhan hand tighter*

Luhan: *look at maru and carry him up*

Maru: *hid his face on luhan shoulder and cover his ears* "hyung its too loud! *Cry loudly*"

Sehun: "we are almost inside baby hold on okay"

Fangirls: "AHHH!! LUHAN OPPA!!! SEHUN OPPAA!!! BABY!! WHOSE BABY IS THAT?! WAHHHH!!!"

Sehun and luhan rushed in the mall that got empty because of thier apperance, today is only they three will be in the mall having fun.

Luhan put down maru down and wipe his tears, bodygaurd starts to block the entrance of the mall,

Sehun: "now its okay already *rub maru back*"

Maru: "I dont like, i dont like *still crying cause of the shoking fangirls shouting* Its scary *tears roll down breathing hard and crying*"

Luhan: "its okay baby, hyung is here to protect yyou"

Sehun: "alright alright we are save now.. Stop crying already."

Maru: *sniff sniff and wipe his tears still hugging luhan not letting go*

Sehun: "Let's have fun shall we? hmm?"

Maru: *nod his head and wanting luhan to carry him*

Luhan carry him up and walk around the mall to make maru come back to his sense. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the library, 

Sehun: "go ahead and find books that you want to read i'll be waiting here"

Maru: *walk around the library and found an interesting book he took it and run to sehun*

Luhan: "I'll go find books that some of the exo members ask me to borrow."

Sehun: "Alright *kiss luhan lips*"

Maru: "sehun hyung!"

Luhan: *push sehun and go find the book*

Sehun: "YEs baby?"

MAru: "I found the book."

Sehun: "One book only?"

Maru: *nod*

Sehun: "Alright let's read shall we?"

Maru: "I dont know how to read.."

Sehun: "hmm, then i'll read for you ^^ are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter