Coming Home

Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.5 years has passed but Gary and Jihyo’s relationship not even slightly broke apart although they were far away from each other. How did they maintain their love story? Yes of course; communicate through video chat and emails.

 

“It’s Christmas, lights up in Paris. I have never seen this time so pretty. But, I walk alone in the dark and think on the one thing is missing.” Gary thought while walking along the streets, watching couples having their coffee in the cafe; he gave out a heavy sigh. As he reached at his apartment, he the lights on and went to the kitchen; made a cup of coffee.

 

He blew the coffee and drank it at the balcony as he looked at the snow fell down to the ground. “Day 7.” Gary looked at his watched which already strikes 2:20am. He washed the cup and walked straight to his bedroom without think anything and fall asleep.

---

In the cold night, Gary went to his office and packed all the things in boxes. He suddenly felt someone touched his shoulder. He spun and smile. “Oh, hello Sir. Why are you here?” His boss let out a satisfied smile. “Hello, Gary. I have something to deal with and I just want to say thank you for working here for 3.5 years. This is some gift I would like to give to show my gratitude.” His boss hand out a box to him.

 

“Open it.” Gary nodded and opened the box. He looked at his boss as his eyes was widen. “Sir... Really?! A DSLR?!” An excited expression could be seen on his face. “You can use it to treasure your moments and memories.” He bows 75 degree to his boss. Gary’s boss pat his back and leave the place.

 

Gary put all the boxes to his car trunk. He looked at the company b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter