Something Special

Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary packed up some clothes and other things that he must bring to his new workplace. He glanced at the clock on the desk and heaves a sigh. “Less than 8 hours; I’ll fly to France.” He said as put his files in special bags.

 

After dragged the luggage beside his wardrobe, Gary lay down on the bed and closed his eyes to settle down his mind for awhile. He tilted his head and saw his computer on the desk. He stared it for a second and decided to finish one last sentence of a lyric. What a relieved that he already composed the song, so he can burn the song to a CD.

 

Gary clicked the ‘save’ button and turned off the computer. He took a deep breath and dialled Jihyo’s number. He called her but she didn’t pick it up. “Is she already asleep?” he looked at the clock and it stated ‘11:25pm’. He once again called her and finally she answered his call.

 

“ Ji-jihyo-ah. Are you asleep? Why you didn’t pick up my call?”

“Oh, oppa. No, actually I left my phone in my bedroom because the battery almost dies.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Ya, Kang Gary; why are you calling me?”

“Can we meet like... now?”

“Now? Sure. Do you have something to tell me? You sound so nervous.”

“Nothing. I will pick you up, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Wait, Jihyo-ah!”

“What?”

“Can you, put your dress on?”

“Why should I? We don’t even go for a date, right? Or did we?”

“Yes. I mean no! No we’re not. I want to bring you for a dinner. Then you should wear something nice.”

“Understand. I should prepare now. Hang up!”

 

Jihyo hang up the call and quickly searched a dress for the ‘dinner’. She almost took out all of her dresses from her closet. She ruffled her hair harshly because of frustration. Someone knocked her door. “Who’s that?” she asked. “It’s me. Can I come in for awhile?” She advanced to the door and twisted the knob. Her younger brother’s eyes became widen as he saw dresses scattered all over the room.

 

“What do you want?” Jihyo asked and continue looked up for a dress to be wear. Her dongsaeng walked to the couch in her room and took his seat. “Where’s the other?” the ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter