Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12th January 2015, 11:02PM;

 

Jihyo looked at the pictures that Gary sent to her via email while smiling. She heard someone knocked her door and she stood up from her bed; grabbed the door knob.

 

“Noona, can you accompany me go find some food? I’m hungry.” Her younger brother pouted. She glanced at the wall clock and looked at him once again. “Just eat ramyun, you fool.” She ruffled his hair, before she could even close the door; her younger brother blocked the door using his foot. An ouch could be heard from him. Jihyo opened the door and crossed her arms closed to her body.

 

“Alright. What food do you want to eat?”

 

He raised his shoulders and Jihyo gave out a sigh.

 

“Where’s your sister?”

 

“She went out with her boyfriend.”

 

“Omma, appa? Ask them if they want anything.”

 

“Umm, the-they already fall asleep.”

 

“So, only both of us? I mean because of you I go out to find food?”

Jihyo’s dongsaeng nodded.

 

“Oh, noona! Wear something nice and pretty.”

 

“Why? We only want to go find some food.”

 

“Don’t talks too much, just follow what I said, okay?”

She shook her head then closed the door and she continues to rummage her closet. Jihyo picked a denim shirt and a black jeans.

 

Both of them started to search some shop to buy food for her younger brother. Jihyo looked at outside. “Ya, where are you bringing me?” He glanced at Jihyo and beamed. “I just remembered that there’s a shop sell the food that I want right now.” She just believed what he said.

 

It was almost 12am and of course; dark. Suddenly, her younger brother stopped the car. He opened the door for her. “Where are we?” She saw there was a signboard but she can’t see it clearly because of the dark. He didn’t answer Jihyo’s question but instead he closed her sister’s eyes with a black handkerchief.

 

Her younger brother held her wrist and dragged her to the dark place. “Ya! Ya! Ya! What are you doing?!” he continues to drag her while she already covered in a cold sweat. Out of sudden, he stopped his steps and untied the handkerchief. As she turned her body, her younger brother was not there.

 

Jihyo was shivering cold. She yelled out her younger sister’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter