Time To Go

Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary went to his boss’ room because his boss wanted to say ‘something’ to him. He knocked the door and went in after his boss said, “Come in.” His boss offered him a seat and Gary sat down on the chair slowly. “I-i-is there any problem, Sir?” he stuttered and his boss suddenly laughed. He was confused and thought why he was laughing.

 

After a long talk, he went out from the room with a bright smile but it soon faded. Gary took a glanced at his wristwatch and it stated 12:58pm. “It’s already lunch time.” His stomach already grumbled and he went to his desk to clean up the papers then switched off the PC. Gary picked up his bag but he suddenly felt his phone was vibrating in his pocket. He took out the phone and beamed as soon as he looked at screen.

 

“Yeoboseyo, oppa!”

 

“Ne, Jihyo-ah. Why?”

 

“Since I’ve already finished my work; can we meet at the bookstore in the mall?”

 

“Bookstore? In the mall? The one near with your workplace?”

 

“Yes. See you there!”

 

Both of them hung up their phone and Gary drove his car to the bookstore that near to Jihyo’s workplace. He parked his car and entered the huge mall and started to search Jihyo. After 20 minutes of waiting, she saw Gary from afar who was still searching and roaming around. “Oppa,here!” she yelled and waved at him so he can saw her. He smiles and went closer to her.  “Annyeong, Jihyo-ah. Sorry for being late.” He said while looking at her. Both of them made an eye-contact. “You always wait for me. Today, I’ll forgive you.”

 

“By the way, how did you spot me out of all these people?” Gary asked and looked around. “I didn’t have to look. I only saw you.” Gary surprised as he tilted his head to look at Jihyo. She closed with her hand. Her face already turned red. “Wait, what did you said just now? Only me?” Gary giggled and pushed her body slowly. “What?! Oh well, because you’re the only friend that not-so-handsome. That’s why.”

 

He let out a sigh and saw Jihyo flipped through a book that was in her hands. “What book are you reading? Let me see it too.” Gary took a good closer and it was a travel book. He stared at the book for a second. Jihyo snapped her fingers in front if his face and he got his senses back. “What’s wrong?” she asked. He shook his head and beamed. “Ahhh, I remembered my trip to Paris back in University. Only girls went there. Aigoo, I want to go there again!” Jihyo said excitedly and started to recall back her memories. “Oh, I remembered it too. That trip; yeah.” He scratched the back of his neck and there were many thought running in his head at that time.

 

“I really want go to Paris too. I heard that place is so good for couple. As expected, the ci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter