Too Much

Life Of A Kingka : The Side Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yu na gets owned twice in a day. ( Yu na is a queenka in Woollim High School who hates both Erin and J because they hang out alot with the boys. She likes Myungsoo out of all of the boys ( the kingkas - Infinite ) . 

 

                     - luhanswifeyy 'da bomb'  ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

J's P.O.V

 

'Hey guys!' Yu na came to the kinkas' table, her clothes showing too much cleavage. The boys choked on their food. Yu na smirked, thinking they were ogling over her not-so-properly covered s. Erin also choked on her food, a flash of digust wiped over her face. I stifled a laugh.

By now almost everyone's eyes were on our table.

Yu na bend down lower, trying to show a tad bit more cleavage. Sungyeol, the person situated nearest to Yu na, slightly cringed. The boys awkwardly tried to look away without appearing rude.

'The heck she try'na do?' Erin whispered, in English.

'Flirt.' I replied back in Korean, resulting in both of us to laugh. Out loud. Oops. All heads snap to Erin and my direction. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yu na shot us a look of disgust. What a .

'Hey Yun. What's up? Anything we can help you with?' Ha Jin, being the angel that she was, was kind enough to ask Yu na.

'Oh, nothing's wrong. Just ... Erm .. Don't you girls feel odd? Why don't you come join us, huh?' Oh I see what you're doing Kim Yu Na. You trying to keep us away from the boys. Awhh sad life you can't do that! The boys are attached to us with an unbreakable gold chain so goodbye to you and your weird s.

'Oh it's okay Yun. We're quite comfortable here. It's about time we catch up with Jong anyways.' I smiled at her, trying to at least be polite. No friendly for Kim Yu Ew. Ha Jin, in return, smiled at me for my effort.

'Yeah. Anyways, I - WE REALLY LOVE their companies.' Sungjong interrupted, emphasising the word 'we'. Defeated, Yu na walked back to her table, unable to talk back to a kingka - the top kingka at that - cause that's the way it was. Only Erin and I are capable of that. Mainly because Sungjong is a puny .

 

 

~.~

 

I felt my back throb, my old injury reacting, as Yu na daringly slammed me against the wall. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me closer to her.

'Ha. You think you're so great, don't you. Trying to steal all of the boys. Purposely transferring to our school just to see Sung Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter