Chapter 01

Marrying with My Enemy (SEMI-HIATUS)

It was a nice and normal day for Kyunghee University students to attend their class. Some were busy talking and laughing with friends while waiting for the class to stop, some were busy reading or busy with their own laptop to do their assignments and some of course, running like crazy because they are late. Talking about getting late, there is one girl who is busy running like she was in marathon.

“Excuse me!” She said to some people who are blocking her way towards her first class this morning. Then, she looks her wrist watch. “Darn it! I’m late! Stupid that alarm for didn’t ring. Ugh!!!” Hana said as she continues running. Finally, she sees her class and quickly enters it. She sighs as lecturer didn’t arrive yet.

“Jung Hana!” She looks up, seeing her best friend, Lee Hyemi who is sitting at their usual place while waving at her. As she was about to walk towards Hyemi, suddenly she stumbled, as fortunately Hana was able to hold the desks between her, balancing herself to fall down. She turns her head, glaring at the one who cause the incident.

Byun Baekhyun was smirking at him while his left leg stuck up to the side. “Good morning, my Hana.” He said. Hana then straightened her body and look glaring at Baekhyun while gritted her teeth and crossed her arms.

“I am not yours, you dummy looking like a bacon guy! And, why you do that? Asking for a morning fight?” I asked him, more like in sarcastic tone. The students in that class just looking at them bickering early in the morning. For them, they are used with this situation since before.

Then, Baekhyun also crossed his arms to his chest still smirking towards Hana. “Nothing, but I just miss seeing your ugly face today.” Hana just bit her bottom lips, feeling furious seeing the guy in front of her.

“Oh yeah, me too. I totally miss your face today and I really love it if your face on the floor today.” She said and smirking too, making Baekhyun clenched his fist.

“The hell?”

“What? I just follow the consequence.” She said before kicking Baekhyun’s leg. Baekhyun hold his leg, wincing in pain as he glares at her. Hana just shrugged her shoulder and turns around, continues walking to her best friend.

“That stupid girl.” Baekhyun muttered to himself. “This is hurt.”

“It’s your fault for disturbing the tiger again.” Baekhyun just look at Kai, who is busy reading.

“I agree.” Kyungsoo said, along with Sehun.

“If Suho hyung saw this again, I am sure he is going to smack your head hard.” Chanyeol said as he looking at Hana, before turning back at Baekhyun who is just glaring at his friends, excludes Suho since they are attend in different course.

“Shut up, you dumb!” He said as he sits back to his place, and turns back at Hana who is busy laughing at Hyemi.

‘Darn it, Jung Hana! You will get my revenge soon.’ He said in his mind.

On the other hand….

 

“Why are you guys always fighting whenever you met?” Hyemi asked Hana.

“He’s annoying me, Hyemi. I don’t know why he does that. Since that day, he always disturbing and makes my blood rise up.” She said while reminded the day that makes her and Baekhyun became enemy to each other.

 

Flashback

Hana was talking with Hyemi that time while holding a cup of iced Latte when she and Baekhyun bumped to each other. Worst is, the drink was spilled at Baekhyun white jacket and his shoes.

“What the… HELL?” Baekhyun cursed, as he tried to clean his jacket.

“I’m… I’m sorry.” Hana said while helping Baekhyun wiping his clothes with tissues. But, Baekhyun just slapped her hands away.

“Did you think sorry can make this stain gone?” He asked harshly, starting to make Hana pissed off. She knows that Baekhyun is the most influential people in this campus, not because of his grade although he was smart enough, but mostly because his parents, who owns Byun Company have share in this campus. A lot of share…

“Hey, I said that to you nicely right? So, no need to make this silly thing turns bigger. I can wash it if you asking to. Nice and clean. ” Hana said and scoff. Baekhyun just gritted his teeth.

“You ugly woman!” Hana just open her mouth ad sigh harshly as she can’t believe he said that.

“You crazy man!” she said, making this situation turns worst.

“Hana, enough.” Hyemi said, trying to make Hana calm down, although it is not going to happen. Hana is really stubborn girl.

“I am not stopping, Hyemi if this guy who looks like girl did not saying sorry for mocking me.”

“A girl? Are you blind or what?”

“There is no guy wearing such a thick eyeliner to go to the campus. Unlike your friends there, you are the most look like a girl. pfft… Even I didn’t wear that much.” Hana said. Baekhyun was going to choked Hana neck, when Suho appear and stop them.

“Stop it you two! You just make this thing worst just because of this little stain.” He said. Baekhyun just widened his eyes.

“Little? It is so much stain on my favorite jacket, Junmyeon!” Suho just glare at him, making Baekhyun bit his lips. He knows that he just crossed his line to his hyung and Suho is starting to get mad.

“I’m sorry for this mess, miss.” Suho said as he bowed into Hana. Hana’s heart starts to calm down a bit, seeing Suho manners.

“I-It’s okay. It’s part of my fault too. I can wash it for HIM if he wants to.” She said, as she pressed the word ‘him’ which it was for Baekhyun.

“It’s fine. We can fix it. No need to apologize. Besides, it was accident, so it is not everyone fault.” Suho said.

“Hyung!” Baekhyun screams.

“Shut it off, you dumb!” Suho shout back. As they starting to walk away, Baekhyun stop and look at Hana.

“I will not let you go, girl.” He said while moving his face towards Hana.

“Let see how you do that.” Hana said, making Baekhyun’s blood rising. Both of them staring to each other with hate and annoying feeling.

‘I hate this girl.’ ‘I hate this man’, they thought.

 End of flashback.

 

*First chapter for you. ^^*