Wolf

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Wolf.

  A Monstrous Wolf   A Monstrous Brown Wolf   A-Nevermind…   But there was a wolf.In their school.In the middle of a hallway.Which is also oh-so-conveniantly-filled-with-students-that-are-humans.Not too mention it sounded like it was having an asthma attack but it was pretty normal for extra large sized wolves like this one. Speaking of wolf…   "Someone care to explain why there's a gigantic wolf outside your classroom or does it just happen like that?" a voice asked. The couple slowly tilt their heads to the direction of the voice that sounds way too familiar to only see nothing, well oner than the there students that are still in the classroom. Speaking of which…. "Up here" Baekhyun said as he jumped through the window as though it's the most natural thing to do. "So care to explain?" "W-wait… why aren't the other students freaking out about this, or is it just normal to have a wolf in the hallway?" Tao asked as he approached the group. "Yeah like..I'm pretty sure humans aren't suppose to know about..this" Kai gestured to the wolf that seemed to be shooting daggers from it's gleaming red eyes.If looks could kill, they would all be pretty much dead by now. "I d-don't-" "Hey JinMi, whatcha staring at?" Jungkook approached the group of students "I mean it's not everyday you see a group of people staring into an emp-WHA" "JUNGKOOK, tell me right now, do you or do you not see a gigantic wolf in the middle of the freaking hallway" "WHat wolf?" "You mean you don't see it?" "That's strange" "Yeah…" "Maybe we shou-" "I'm going for lunch now" "Guys" "No wait! Wait how can he-" "Guys"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter