Meeting the Brothers

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello? Anybody Home?" Sehun started yelling right as we entered the house. "Jinminie you can just sit by the couch there while i go and call everyone to come and meet my precious princess okay?I know your tired from all that running. Don't miss me too much!" He said while giving me an adorable wink and slowly running up the steps while yelling random peoples name. Once he let go of our hands i could feeel the emptness in them. I felt really sad but I knew he wouldn't take long. Aishh is this how it feels like to have a mate? I guess this was what mom meant by you would want to live every second next to them.

I slowly toook a seat on one of the White couches. There were some scratch marks on it, not too visible but with wolf vision it was a little obvious.. Hmmm i can guess where that came from. I was lost in thought about the details on the house. It was a mansion for sure, they don't seem to have any maids around- that's good.I guess. The furniture was really cosy and the hole house gave off a very comfy feeling which i really liked. My train of thoughts were cut off short as Sehun made his way down the steps and called for me.

"Jinminie! I'm back, did you miss your oppa?" He said in a cute way. I blushed.

"Of course I missed my Sehunnie Oppa." I said as I gave him a smile and pecked his cheeks. I could see him blush this time

"Uck.. You people disgust me" i heard someone most probably a guy say.

"Yah! KIM JONGIN! How would you know anything about love?" He said while he wrapped one of his arms on my waist causing me to go into blushing land again

"Anyways, guys i want you to met my mate,  hope you will treat her well.. ahem Kai... because I love her a lot and i want to spend the rest of my eternal life with her."

"Psft. Cheesy" The same guy said aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter