Untitled Chapter

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8:00 am when a sudden sound came from the dining hall of the EXO household. It was a scream. Disturbed by the noise JinMi's eyes slowly flutter open to reveal to her an unfamiliar room, she slowly turns her head to see a face of a guy that makes her heart flutter. Sehun was still sleeping until the sudden movement made by his mate caused him to wake up in shock and happiness. JinMi couldn't resist the temptations to kiss Sehun's beautiful pink lips that morning because of the rays of sunlight that were reflected on his mily white skin that made him look like an angel. That is a werewolf of course, can't forget that part.

"Morning babe" Sehun's grogly morning voice said while showing of a huge grin. He lovde seeing JiMin's face every single second of his life, he just wanted to stay in the sleeping position they were in because he knew that he could hold onto JiMin forever and that he can protect her. "Morning yeobo" JiMin's also grogly voice said. The two lovebirds were staring into each other's dark orbs JiMin now facing Sehun while her fingers slowly roamed her lovers chest and rock hard abs. They would have loved to stay in each others arm until a loud scream was heard coming from the dining hall of the house. The couple looed into each other in shock and quickly dashed out of Sehun's rrom into the room where the scream was heard all the while Sehun was wearing a shirt again and finally able to hold his lovers hands once they arrived in the dining hall to be only met with a disaster.

Glass. Just Glass after  Glass of wine bottles scattered all over the dining hall, broken not to mention the number of beer cans left lying empty on the tiled floor and marble table that was also covered in glass. There was a sleeping body laid sprawled on the table that seemed to be in deep slumber with a terrible hangover. While Yuri was staring at the scene with fear and anger all at the same time.

 

--- flashback--

A Man entered the residence of the EXO Pack to have collapsed on the kitchen table while drinking can after can of various types of beer and also popping open glass after glass of wine barely drinking a sip when he drops it onto the tiled floor causing a loud crash. Wine,Champagne and beer was spilled all over the tables,chairs, florr and some stains were left on the curtains and windows.Kris had returned home in a drunken state because of what happened earlier. Kris was scolded by Minwoo, Yuri and the other members because of his actions not only towards JinMi but because of almost potentially bringing a human to the residence. Kris had caught the attention of a hunter that lived near the residence, his loud voice had alerted the hunter to the scene that he had never found before. Kris found the hunter and killed him, it wasn't a defense act as Kris was the one who attacked first.

Killing was something that werewolves wouldn't like to do other than for killing a prey for food which has slowly stopped as werewolves have slowly adapted to human food so that they could adapt better to the growing human population. Minwoo with his great sense of smell could smell the blood of the hunter on Kris even after he took a shower and changed his clothes. He left the scene to a nearby bar and was telling random strangers about beng a werewolf but thankfully they realized he was drunk and just laughed at his face. Kris returned later and the scene that he left was now faced by the EXO pack members.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

"Yeobo, are you okay what happened to you Wha-" Minwoo called out to his wife after hearing her scream, she had stepped on a stray glass and her leg was bleeding terribly which caused her to scream. She was crying from the pain as well as angry at Kris for acting so immature and irresponsible. She beared the pain of her husband yelling at her son ( not blood related but was like a son) yesterday. Minwoo arrived at the scene when his sentence was cut short after witnessing the blood on Yuri's leg while Sehun and JinMi were trying to bandage her leg.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" Minwoo yelled in frustration. He scratched the back of his head not knowing what to do with his mixed emotions. "Sehun call the rest of your brothers down to clean this up, JinMi help Yuri get to the couch and i'll help with her wounds later. For now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter