Coffee Please!

Coffee Please!

OMG ANNEYEONGHAESAYO HASIMNIKKA BEEN A WHILE HASN’T IT!!!! That’s because one lost the influence to write. Two became addicted to EXO. Three because addicted to EXO’s Xiumin. Mostly in that order…. Mostly. But I’m back for a bit with a one shot (don’t know when I’m going to start my first story but hey). It’s a You and Xiumin fic because it came to my head today and I absolutely had to write it for you guys. It might be cheesy, so please bear with me.


Kim Minseok, but his friend’s call him Xiumin comes into his job with a giant smile on his face always. He works at a place called “Coffee Please!” as a barista. He and his best friend Luhan both work there full time.

He walks into work and sees his friend Luhan leaning on the counter. “Hi Luhan.” he says. “Hi Xiumin.” Luhan sighs. “What’s wrong Lulu” he said using his nickname for him by him. “…Don’t you ever get tired of this job?” Luhan asks. “Mmmm no.”  he says with the utter most confidence. “But why?” Luhan asks. Xiumin was about to answer why, but then….

“Excuse me” you say. “Oh hello how may I help you today?” Xiumin asks. “I heard this was the best place to get coffee.” you say smiling. “Well you’ve come to the right place” he smiled. “What could I get you?” he asks. “A White Chocolate Mocha on ice please.” you ask nicely. “Coming right up.” he answers.

After he makes your drink and gives it to you, you sit there drinking it. “Ah she’s awfully cute.” Luhan says coming by Xiumin. “She is and she loves coffee, but you can tell she’s nice and fun, but also dedicated and hard-working.” he says.  “How you figure that?” Luhan asks. “She ordered a White Chocolate Mocha , White Chocolate for the sweeter side of her and Mocha for that strong tasted side of her.” he explained. “And the over ice part?” Luhan asked. “That she looks cold when you see her, but she actually melts when you meet her.” he said. “Ok coffee masseuse maybe you should go talk to her.” Luhan said.  “Maybe I will.” Xiumin said walking over to her.

When he got to where you were sitting Xiumin noticed you were gone. He frowned and sighed to himself as he looked at your empty drink, but then he noticed there was a note.

“Your coffee was delicious and so are you ;)….We should meet up and get together some time. Call Me XXX-XXX-XXXX~(Y/N)”

He looked up and saw you about to leave out the door. You turned and smiled as he looked at you dumbfounded. You left and Luhan comes over and says “Well?” Xiumin just smiles and says “This is why I love my job.”


WOO Got it done!!!! Now I put my favorite drink, but you can replace it with any kind of prink you want and reword it like Carmel Macchiato Carmel being how warm and sweet you are and milk mixed in means that you have a solid base or even a Vanilla Latte, the vanilla how sweet and soft you are with the coffee that is strong and tough. Make it what you want it to be. :D Also I probably will do more of these even take request for short stories like this for EXOtics. It’ll be like You + Your EXO Guy +Scenario= One Shot. It will probably be like that, tell me what you guys think. Hope you liked my story. Sorry so short though It's sad how short this is -___-.