Sacrifice

Sacrifice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up. The sun shines so bright that it hurts your eyes.

What time is it? You wonder.

0930hrs. 1 hour before Baekhyun’s departure. YOU ARE EXTREMELY LATE!

You dashed into the shower, picked the most simplest cutest shirt that you had and called a cab to pick you up.

Oh no,I am late!!

You can feel cold sweat appearing on your palm of hands. You rubbed both of your hands nervously.

“ Sir, can you go any faster?”

“ Miss beauty, I never done anything bad. This is the fastest that I can get.” He flirted.

You smirked in disgust. You took a glance at your watch.

1005hrs. 25 minutes before Baekhyun’s departure.

Finally, you arrived. You sprinted through the busy airport. You search for the 12E platform but you could not find it. You can feel  your feet burn as you wore the high heels.

Why the hell did you wear the f**king high heels!  You whispered to yourself.

Although it was embarrassing, you decided to took off the heels rather than hurting your feet.

People was staring at you, as you were a mad person. There it is. Platform 12E. But, you can’t see any shadow of Baekhyun’s. You looked at the watch.

1020. 10 minutes before Baekhyun’s departure.

You are confirmed that he is still not there. You dialed his number clumsily,

“Yah! Where are you? I thought I was the only one who is late, but you too! Don’t you realize it is 10 minutes more before your departure, oh my god, Baekhyunnie, why are you late in this time too!!” you babbled while scratching your head.

“Umm, Miss _________, I think you diale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter