Sacrifice

Sacrifice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew so fast. The night before Baekhyun’s departure arrived. It was 0030hrs. You bump yourself on you comfy bed. You looked at the ceiling.

I asked for this. Maybe this will be a great beginning for us to start with. I am very confident!  You comfort yourself. Then, you start to imagine Baekhyun’s scruffy brownish hair, small round sparkly eyes,  long black eyelashes, plumpy red cheeks, sharp pointed nose,heart-shaped thin red lips, smiling at you gracefully.

You rolled on the bed harshly while crumpling the blankets angrily. You sat down with your messed up long hair.

“ YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! STOP MAKING ME LIKE A FOOL!! I’M HAVING IMAGINATIONS OF YOU ALREADY AND NOW YOU ARE EXPECTING ME TO LET YOU GO FAR AWAY!??!!! STUPID, PABO, IDIOT, BYUN BAEEEEKKKKKHHYUUUUUUNNNNN!!!” You yelled, letting your anger burst.

Your cellphone vibrates. The ID shows ‘Baekyunnie:3’ . You let out a sigh. You inhaled, exhaled and answered the call.

“Hello?” you greeted,

“Why are you still being noisy in midnight? You were now supposed to be asleep. “he advised,

“H, h, how do you know, whatever. It’s my business, not yours,” you replied, arrogantly.

“Well, it is my business too as you were cursing my beautiful charming name.” he said.

You froze. Your eyes went round and big. You dashed to the balcony and saw Baekhyun waving his hands handsomely to you.

“Look who is here,” you teased.

“ Why are you not asleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter