Sacrifice

Sacrifice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun ordered a roasted chicken from a luxurious restaurant that both of you knew. He also decorated the dining table with roses and scented candles. The dining table looked so beautiful as if it was a real 5-star ranked restaurant. You almost sat down before Baekhyun pat your shoulder.

“ Its too early to have dinner, go and take a shower. Choose a dress from the room next door. It was my sister’s. I am sorry for not preparing a bit early. I mean, to realize that I was arrogant.” He admitted.

You took a shower in his bathroom. Branded toiletries surrounding the toiletries section.

‘No wonder he smells seductive.’ You thought,

Right after the shower, you went to the room next to his. You open the classic wardrobe and saw a few dazzling dresses hanging in it. Baekhyun came from a well-known family. He was the heir for his father’s famous architecture company. He was independent and his family was non like those typical drama that always show on the tv. His family treats you well and sometimes gave you some money expenses.  

You chose a milky color long dress. You seemed astonished when you saw yourself on the mirror. How can be an ugly you could be his dream girl. No wonder he always left you waiting alone because you are nothing to compare to his rich life. Losing you might be the best thing in his life as a lot of girls will sacrifice their life to be his wife. You let out a sighed.

‘This maybe the first, or the last roman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter