Sacrifice

Sacrifice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you were entering the black Lamborghini, you felt a soft cloth brushing your bare shoulders.

“It will be so cold if you are only wearing that dress.” Baekhyun said,

Your mind was in a mess. How could you put this relationship to an end if he was going to be sweet and romantic tonight?

It was very quiet and awkward through the journey. The journey back to your home was accompanied by the moonlight. There were no stars were shining in the wide dark blue sky.

“Oh, what a pity! There were no stars tonight! I bet someone stole them!” Baekhyun joked, as if he could hear your thoughts.

“What are you talking about? Don’t say something nonsense and be so childish,” you murmured, but at least Baekhyun could hear it.

“ Well, because I stole one and now she is sitting right next to me,”

You can’t help yourself but blushed.  The compliment made you melt and your heartbeat faster as if it skips one beat.

“Thank you for the compliment, so if I am the star, so you’re the moon then.”

“Why the moon?” he asked, curiously.

“The reason why I said you are the moon is obvious. You are the only moon that God created and stars were many. And, every star in the galaxy wishes the same one thing, is to be with the Moon. Unfortunately, you chose the wrong one, Baekhyunnie.” You confessed.

At the same time, both of you arrived in front of the gate. You are about to cry. You tried as hard as possible to avoid it from flowing.

“No,I chose the right one. I know it was me who didn’t know that love was something thankful. Believe me, my whole world is only fill with you. How small or big your love is, can still move me like this. I wish I could stop the time and reverse the time where I was late, having a book of memories which there is only me and you, you could not know how much I feel suffocated having you beside me. My ego was too small to be compare with the addiction of yours.” He begged.

Oh, Baekhyunnie, don’t cry. You was such a cry baby. You monologue.

“ To be hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter