His Gaze - Chanyeol's POV

From The Gaze

 

"Yes, my precious Chanyeol. It's your turn with Baekhyun."

 

Damn.

 

I'm so doomed.

 

The said name, Baekhyun turned her face to her right and clearly she didn't expect me in this black tuxedo suit, sitting beside her and gazed seriously to the camera. Jongdae wrote something on his paper and grinned - a grin that only he knows what's the hidden meaning of it. Sehun cleared his throat before looking at us - we were clearly awkward and distant. But Sehun's order, also Luhan's and Kyungsoo's who were monitoring us added the tension more on me.

 

"Uhm." Sehun touched his nape and smiled awkwardly. Kyungsoo grabbed the order list in Sehun's hands and she chuckled.

"Baekhyun, you need to crawl on him." Luhan bit her lower lip and her body vibrated, she was holding on her laughter. Baekhyun nodded and she stood up.

"Now, Chanyeol-shi, please proceed." Baekhyun ordered - I noticed her hands were shaking and she was avoiding my gaze.

 

I laid my body on the long sofa and raised my right knee, while she sat in front of my left leg. Sehun raised his hand, giving sign that he would have a shot of the current position.

"Okay, Chanyeol. Look at my camera, darling." Sehun giggled.

"Now, Baekhyun, climb him."

Baekhyun put her back on me and she put her head on my chest. Both of us gazed at the camera and Sehun snapped our picture - Luhan nodded in awe when she looked at the monitor. She mouthed "it's really jjang !" and her thumbs were raised again. Baekhyun quickly sat on her usual position at my right and so do I. Kyungsoo walked towards us and she fixed our arms and legs. Kyungsoo put Baekhyun's arms on my bare chest and pushed her body to face me, her right leg was trapping my right thigh, while Kyungsoo pulled my left hand and slipped it on Baekhyun's face - my other arm was put on Baekhyun's back, giving them a seductively hugging position.

Sehun's frown grew deeper and he looked at Kyungsoo. "Oh Sehun, what are you doing ? Models, look at him." Kyungsoo shot a glare at Sehun and he snapped our image before calling it a closure. Sehun is going to get a death sentence from me later.

Why did on earth I agreed to do modelling today ?

 

Luhan and Baekhyun bowed to everyone in the set before leaving to the changing room. I quickly went to the monitor and checked out the photos with Sehun. He was editing few pictures and saving them in the company's computer and also the external hard disk of mine.

"I never knew that we're going to do a provocative shoot for our studio's profile and introduction."

"Me neither." 

 

"Wow." Jongdae and Kai joined us at the computer table - Jongdae pointed at the image of me and Baekhyun, hugging ily - should I say y or seductive ? Then Kai left to join his girlfriend in the changing room - Kai had been dating the squishy girl Do Kyungsoo since he was in high school.

"That's so unplanned." Three of us glared at Jongdae who was sipping his americano.

"What do you mean by unplanned ?"

"I didn't do the paperwork for this shoot."

"Then, who did ?"

The three girls laughed happily from the changing room and it triggered me.

 

"Sehun, did you think that we need to hang out today ?"

"Yeah. I see an open chance today." 

 

Sehun pulled Luhan with him when he saw the girl left the studio first. Luhan struggled to release herself from Sehun's grab but she was tired and also she looked weak in front of Sehun. I waited for Kai, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to walk out from the studio next when I noticed Sehun was waiting for us in the taxi with Luhan. Luhan looked at the windows, watching the outside and Sehun was grinning (God knew how weird he was) - his grins made him looked like a maniac. Kai nudged me and both of us walked behind Baekhyun and Kyungsoo towards the taxi. I chose the front seat, leaving Kyungsoo, Kai and Baekhyun the back seats.

Six of us arrived at the club that was popular with the uptown residents - it was Kris and his girlfriend's bar, sometimes Sehun, Kai and me would hang out here after finishing our photoshoots. Luhan pulled Baekhyun towards a long rectangular table that could fit six of us.

Except when Kai wanted to be clingy with Kyungsoo and crushed the three girls, Baekhyun was nearly immersed into the wall when Luhan moved closer to her. Kyungsoo slapped Kai and he took his place beside Sehun, opposite to the girls.

"Finally - we had some space !" 

All of us were suddenly quiet when Kai pulled Kyungsoo towards the dancing crowds - leaving Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun and me. Then, Sehun pulled Luhan with him to a dark table behind us and clearly Luhan was afraid of Sehun.

And he left me with this dangerous femme fatale, Byun Baekhyun. She was her lips and she gazed around - and it turned me being desperate. I stood up and pushed the table aside. I grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and pulled her closer to my body, my hands held her back and she shivered. I held her closer and stronger when she tried to distance herself. 

 

The eyeliner gaze, the plump lips, the mole, the fragrance - a seduction.

 

"What happened to that innocent girl ? Has she turned into a bad girl now ?"

"She had already grown up."

"Are you trying to take revenge on me, Baekhyun-shi ?" I whispered to her ears. Yes, Baekhyun - you're already in the way of crushing me.

"Why on earth should I do that? You're not something worthy to me either. So, Chanyeol-shi, can you let me go..?"

"What if I refuse to do so ?"

"I'll- I will scream."

"Fine. Scream now and we'll see what are the reaction of others when I told them that you are screaming because I told you to get over me." 

 

Baekhyun stiffened and suddenly she put her arms on my neck, "But, we do have CCTV here, darling. I might end up winning this argument with my reason of you are molesting me." 

 

And her y voice.

 

"People wouldn't say much when they watched the video of us - me planting a goodbye kiss on your lips."

 

It was my turning point. Stealing another kiss wouldn't be hurt, right ?

 

"Hey, Baekh- YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS!" Kyungsoo and Luhan shrieked when they saw both of us were biting our lips. Baekhyun pushed me while I wiped the lip gloss that smeared my lips. I grabbed my bag and bid them goodbye, planting a peck on Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Thanks, Baekhyun. It was fun." I walked out the bar and let out a heavy sigh. Just when I turned to my right and continued walking to the bus stop, my head was knocked with something hard and it made me felt dizzy.

"I'm not a one-night stand, you bastard !" Woah. A image of crying Baekhyun appeared when I turned my back to look what was the thing that knocked me so hard - I passed out after noticing a black boot on the road.

 

"I will stay, yeah don't worry, Soo." I woke up to a familiar voice talking on the phone. I sat up on my bed, noticing that my head was patted with a damp towel.

"Awake ?" Baekhyun popped out from the door - she was wearing my favourite t-shirt and my boxer that were large for her, revealing her white legs again. Her hair was wet too - did she take a bath in my house ?

"Why you are here ?" Baekhyun sat on the chair beside my bed and dried her hair with my towel.

"Dude, be thankful. I saved you okay - why did you faint by the way ?"

"After throwing your 5-inch of black boots on my head - how did you are my saviour ?" She pouted, that made her looked like a lost puppy.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Why you are wearing my shirts and my boxer ?"

"They fit me."

"Don't wear mine, get yours. Take it off."

"Oh." She grinned and pulled the end of the t-shirt slowly.

"W-what are you doing ?"

"You told me to take it off."

"N-not here." Damn, why I stuttered now !

"Oh." She closed her distance with me and started to pull out the t-shirt again. I quickly stopped her hands and pushed her slowly.

 

"Okay you can wear it."

 

She chuckled like a baby and suddenly she jumped to my right, slipping herself into my comforter.

 

"B-baekhyun!"

 

"What ? You're so loud, Park Chanyeol. Just go to sleep, ignore me."

 

She's insane - this cute librarian and a part-time model was actually crazy. I glanced at Baekhyun who was singing lullaby before her eyes fluttered and she yawned cutely. I woke up and took a bath while she was sleeping. After changing my outfits in the other room where I put my wardrobe into a short pants and a black wifebeater, I walked to the kitchen to make myself a hot milk before sleeping again. A thunder startled me and it rained. I casually sat myself on the couch and sipping the milk before walking back into my room. When I rested myself on the bed, suddenly Baekhyun turned herself and she hugged me tightly.

 

"Baekhyun ? Are you alright ?" Baekhyun was crying and sobbing, her body was shaking vigorously. Did she afraid of thunder or the rain ?

"Please don't leave me. Please....." Her grip on my back became stronger when the thunder striked again and she snuggled herself on my chest. I grabbed my headphone and searched for some soothing songs in my mp3 - I put my headphone on her ears, covering the sound of thunders with the playing songs. The knitted eyebrows became a straight line and the grip became loosened. Baekhyun had already fall asleep when I was looking at her face in the dim light of the electric lamp outside the room. I broke her bear, possesive hug and put her back to her side, while I looked at the ceiling and trying to fall asleep,

 

Love is blind.

 

"What I'm going to do with you, Byun Baekhyun ?"

 

"Claim me, Park Chanyeol."