Final String

From The Gaze

This might be my last straw of writing for the time being T.T

 

Baekhyun snuggled closer to the body of Chanyeol and she wrapped her arms on his torso. Chanyeol opened up his eyes slowly and he felt Baekhyun was tangling his legs with hers. His heartbeat increased - he thought he already put his bolster in between of them, yet Baekhyun managed to cross his area. Chanyeol tried to release himself from Baekhyun's powerful hug but he failed.

"Don't try to run. You're mine, okay." Baekhyun tighten her hold on Chanyeol's bare body.

"Baekhyun."

Baekhyun felt a warm feeling when Chanyeol mentioned her name in the morning, it's like a dream - but she knew it's not a dream. She hoped that her everyday would be something like this, from now on. But then, did Chanyeol feel the same thing like her ? Baekhyun rose up suddenly when the thought kicked in, Chanyeol might hated her after this. Chanyeol might lodge a report stating that she stalked him and molested him, invading his space and she might get jailed !

Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol off the bed and grabbed the comforter, wrapping her body, trying to cover her not-so exposed body. She tripped because she stepped the end of the comforter, but then she crawled her way off from the room, trying to find her clothes in Chanyeol's house.

"Ouch ! Baekhyun, what's on earth !" Baekhyun felt a guilty feeling for kicking Chanyeol off his bed but then she thought that the police might arrest her later - so she quicken her pace to the living room, trying to relocate her sling bag.

"Baekhyun." Baekhyun grabbed her black jacket and her skinny jeans. Then she remembered her white laced dress was hanged inside Chanyeol's wardrobe. Chanyeol crossed his arms, watching every of Baekhyun's clumsy action.

"Chanyeol, I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to invade your privacy, please do not report me. I promise I will be a good girl from now on ! I'll listen to my mother and father, also my elder brother !" Baekhyun almost broke into tears when Chanyeol grabbed her hands and pushed her on his love couch. Baekhyun let out a small shriek when Chanyeol looked straight into her eyes.

"But you already did. What should I do ?"

"I'll do everything."

"Everything ?"

Baekhyun gulped when Chanyeol smiled - his evil grin sent cold shivers and Baekhyun swore she would never try to be fearless with Park Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol ordered Baekhyun to clean his apartment, to cook him a decent breakfast. He remembered that his mother and father are going to visit him with his elder sister, Yoora. Being a lazy , Chanyeol thought that the presence of Baekhyun is really a gift. Baekhyun gritted her teeth when she heard the door bell rang and she ran to the door, not to mention, with her grumpy face.

"It's Chanyeol's girlfriend !" Mrs. Park hugged Baekhyun once she opened the door for the triple guest. Mr Park and Yoora moved themselves into the house when Mrs Park pulled Baekhyun who was obviously wearing Chanyeol's black sweatshirt and her own pink hot pants. Chanyeol greeted his parents when he heard the chaos outside the room - he finished taking a bath and somehow he forgot Baekhyun was outside.

Baekhyun gave him a questioning look when Luhan texted her, saying that they didn't have to go to work today - she dragged Chanyeol to the kitchen.

"I never skip my work, Park Chanyeol."

"Oops."

"This is not a joke, okay ? Your family came here to visit you, and are you making me a party host right now, because obviously I'm not interested. And what's with Chanyeol's girlfriend...?"

"I'll call the cops." Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hem of shirt, she swore that she would never involved herself with Chanyeol anymore eventhough she really liked him as much as she loved herself.

"Is everything alright ? Is there any problems" Chanyeol's sister asked them when she was unloading the food from the basket beside Baekhyun. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled and shook their head.

"Nope, everything's fine, right Baekhyun ?" Baekhyun smiled half-heartedly when Chanyeol looked at her.

 

Mrs Park was very happy and she couldn't hide her happiness when Baekhyun was helping her and Yoora to prepare the lunch. Chanyeol was worried somehow because Baekhyun could expose everything to his mother and boom - her mother might beat him with her squash racquet. Yoora looked at his brother who was peeking at them and knocked him with the spatula.

"Stop staring, she won't run away."

"She will."

"Why would she ?" Chanyeol raised his shoulder and called his father when the table was ready. Baekhyun was aware that the food prepared by Mrs Park wasn't just for lunch, because of the menu itself and the quantity - she felt like they are holding a party - a family party. She counted the plates and the glasses prepared, it was more than enough for five of them.

 

Yoora opened up the door when the door bell rang again for the second time - and this time, Baekhyun felt like she's going to strangle Park Chanyeol. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Kris and Kai walked into the house with a happy and playful grin - Kyungsoo and Luhan were holding a cake box, Kai and Kris were holding a lot of balloons, while Sehun was recording every moment with his handycam. Baekhyun's family - Mr and Mrs Byun, also Baekbeom - her elder brother walked next into the house.

"Happy birthday, Byun Baekhyun !!" Chanyeol was the first one who initiated a tune with his favourite guitar, assisted with everyone singing Baekhyun's birthday song. Baekhyun wiped her happy tears and she walked towards her birthday cake where Kyungsoo and Luhan put the cake on the middle of the table.

 

"Happy birthday, Mrs Park Baekhyun." Chanyeol whispered the wish on the cake and he hugged Baekhyun from her back. His hands grabbed Baekhyun's slender fingers and Baekhyun saw a silver ring with an initial B&C carved on the middle - was slipped into her ring finger. 

 

"I claimed you as my love of my life - not to mention, as the mother of my children and the grandmother of my grandchildren until eternity. I promise to love you until my death, to cherish you in my life, to jail you in my heart, to paint you in my memory. Dear my Baekhyun, will you take this handsome Park Chanyeol as your future spouse ?" Chanyeol kneeled in front of Baekhyun, and also in front of everyone present - Baekhyun's family and his own family.

 

 

"No."

 

 

Chanyeol swear his mother and Baekhyun's mother were almost fainted because of the rejection. Luhan and Kyungsoo hugged themselves but Kai and Kris grinned as they knew something would happen. Sehun didn't pause his recording even when Luhan scold him to stop. Mr Park and Mr Byun excused themselves to the balcony while Baekbeom grabbed the prepared drinks on the table together with Yoora.

 

 

 

 

"I want to marry you now, Park Chanyeol."

 

 

 

Baekhyun thinks she should be fearless with Park Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

"I want to call the cops."

 

 

 

 

Maybe not.

 

 

 

 

"Luhan-shi."

"What."

"Please stop moving around, it's sickening."

"What? So I have to stand here and watch everyone eating, Sehun-shi?"

"Nope. Please stay with me so that my heart wouldn't beat without a reason anymore."

"You're cute."

"I know you liked me since I was illegal."

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, can you stop filming me ? I'm eating right now."

"But you're adorable."

"You're much better but Pororo wins."

"Okay, don't talk to me."

"Do Kyungsoo."

"What."

"You're my Pororo, don't you know that ?"

"You're annoying."

"What...?"

"But I love you so much than I love myself."

 

 

So this is the end. Sorry for the rushed storyline and the cheesy pick-up line hahahahahahaha okay im out ;) please comment, readers !