Banshee Here and There.

Spirited Away



"It's a bathhouse" She said particularly to no one.

She then heard the sound of a train approaching nearby and she instantly went to the edge of the bridge and climbed up a bit to watch the train more clearly. It went out from the tunnel just under the viaduct. ____ felt that something was with her, she titled her need to the right and she let out a gasp, it was someone not something and that someone looked surprised too.

They stared at each other, their expression full of astonishment. ____ was still clinging on the second step of the fence and that someone that she recognize as a boy was wearing a customary white uniform with a blue shirt and pants inside and a violet ribbon tied around his waist. He was standing on the bridge with his chinky eyes staring straight at ____ with a surprised look then within a blink of an eye, it changed into a horrid scared stare. The boy took a step forward and time seemed to changed immediately, it was nightfall already.

"You shouldn't be here! Get out of here now!" The boy exclaimed taking several steps to her. ____ went down a bit afraid of the stranger wanting her to leave. "W-what?" she asked, really confused of what's happening. "It's almost night. Leave before it gets dark!" The boy pointed to the other part of the bridge for ____ to go. The hanging lamps of the bathhouse began turning on and the sky started to get dark too.

"They are lighting the lights" He observed and began motioning her to get moving, he push her a little while saying, "Get out of here. You got to cross the river. Go! I'll distract them!" He faced the bathhouse and then began blowing something from his palm and a broken crystal came flying that created a magic spell. ____ looked back at him and continued to run obeying what the stranger told her to do, while running, the lamps of the different food stores were lighted. "What's up with him?" She muttered and scratched her forehead. ____ set off to find her parents, she kept running and most of the restaurants were beginning to open and strange black creatures were appearing from no where and it gave creeps to her.

"Umma! Appa!" ____ called and then she found her parents still eating yet their physical appearance changed dramatically wrong, they were now different creatures but they still wear clothes. She went to Jonghyun and began pushing him, he looked back and to ____'s horror, he was now a pig though his hairstyle was still the same. She did the same to Key but he was now a pig too wearing a fashionable outfit.

____ couldn't believe her eyes. Her parents turned into pigs yet they were still eating. She stood there, watching in horror the now pig-Jonghyun eat the remains of the food-tray. The dark creature, who ____ recognized as the owner of the food store let out its fly-smasher and began hitting Jonghyun. Jjong fell down while Key still eats, ____ got afraid to his father's new appearance and so she went running, looking for his real parents, thinking that it were not her parents who turned into pigs.

"Umma! Appa!" ____ called. "Umma! Appa! Where are you?"

The black mid-transparent creatures were appearing frequently out of no where justlike mushrooms on the forest glade. She was frightened and was having a hard time moving out of their way. The black beings or spirits continued their doings justlike what human beings do inside a town, some were going inside the restaurants and some were selling their foods, urging the customer to go inside their shops.

"Ummaaaaaa!!!" She screamed and made her way running from the spirits. She decided to go to the pasture where they first came inside the settlement, very determined to go out inside this horrifying spirit-infested town with or without her parents. At last she came to the cemented stairway and she went down but she fell over a puddle of water that reached around her waist.

"Water?!" She exclaimed and very quickly she got out of it. She panted while looking at the body of water and into the village where the tunnel that she and her family went out. It was too far and her hopes sank down the bottom, hopes that she could get out of this unusual world. The water came from the frog statue, that was place next to her, and it slowly filled the river. She couldn't cross the river by now. "W-what?" In her vision bright lights from the structure shines so vivid and there's even a cruise floating above the river.

Her eyes widened in fear and she began hitting her head, "I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!" she looked up, the cruise began to go north, to her direction, "Come on! I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! Wake up! Wake up!" Her strength low down and she sat up, still urging herself to wake up. "Wake up! Wake up!" She rocked herself back and forth with her head glued on her thighs and her arms hugging herself.

The river water slowly reached the stair where ____ was sitting and successfully it touched her shoes. While she was contemplating and believing herself that it was all a dream, the cruise that she had seen earlier was making its way gradually to the stair-port. Unknown to the canon character, she was beginning to vanish; she became slightly transparent similarly to the spirits she have encounter awhile ago. She looked up to check if she’s still dreaming or what but to her surprise she sees herself disappearing.

She stood up and put her hands inches away from her face for inspection, "I'm see-through!" she exclaimed. Indeed she looked mid-transparent and as she stared grimly at her vanishing hands, she saw a cruise or a wooden ship stop by to the stair-port. She waited there, waiting for what fate would do to her, her feet somewhat couldn't run justlike what she always do but she found herself watching the wooden door of the ship burst open and numerous masks with painted Kanji went out, the masks were flying yet when she focused her eyes to the shadow behind those masks, it revealed odd creatures, different in size and shapes though not yet exposed. ____ ‘s orbs went big in horror as the spirits with horrifying faces divulged it's true form after setting foot on the cemented stairs and oddly enough they didn't seemed to notice ____'s mere presence.

Her instinct told her to run so, ____ began to back away. Seeing daunting spirits made her blood burst in turmoil, she kept running and time by time she would fell and stood up again while making her way under the bridge, to hide of course.

...

Onew, the stern, sharp-voiced boy that ____ have met earlier was now surprisingly looking for her. He run and scanned the area for the lost girl, his eyes were chinky and cute yet when you looked deeper it's sharp and intimidating. He kept running bare footedly and at last he found her, curved like a ball, meters away under the bridge were the banshee customers were passing.

He sighed and silently came to her side while the girl has no idea that she have company. Onew put comforting hands on her shoulders and with that strange touch ____ looked up, shocked. A very surprise and scared emotion on her facade as she looked upon Onew's face. He leaned closer. "Don't be afraid. I just want to help you" Onew stated calmly but with a hint of pity in his tone, a pity for the terrified girl.

"No! No! No!" ____ shook her head repeatedly, afraid that Onew is a banshee too though with less scary features. He took something from his pocket and offered it to her. "Open your mouth and eat this", it's a small circular in shape thing that was gripped between Onew's fingers and that he wanted her to eat. "You have to eat some food in this world or else you will disappear"

"No!!!" She exclaimed, she doesn't want to eat anything inside the spirit realm thinking that if she will, she would turn into pigs. She pushed Onew away but was astonished that her hands go through him; Onew just looked at her, his face unreadable. "Don't worry, I won't turn you into a pig" He confirmed and pushed the food inside gently, of course with ____ disapproving. "Chew it and swallow" She obeyed what she was told.

"There you go. You're all better" Onew put his palm near her face, "See for yourself". ____ blinked and touched Onew's palm slowly with her finger and to her delight it didn't go through, she's not vanishing and transparent anymore. "I'm okay..." Onew smiled gently for the first time at her while he took her hand and covered it with his.

"Now, come with me" He stood up and urged ____ to do the same. "Wait! Where's my umma and appa?" she quickly asked, still sitting. "They... They did really turn into pigs, didn't they?" Onew looked down at her; his hands were gripped by the girl. "You can't see them now but you will"

There's an eerie sound above flying and Onew knew what it is so he quickly covered ____ with his body and told her to keep quiet. ____ was somewhat crash between the wall and Onew. "Don't move." It was a big bird with a head of an old woman, it was flying rapidly and its orbs were scanning below, looking for something. Onew's eyes where glaring at the bird, that after a few moments were gone. His eyes where like hawk as it went staring at the surrounding, checking if someone was watching them. "That bird was looking for you" He said as he detached himself to her and took her wrist.

"We have to get out of here"

...


If I was on ____'s position I would definitely crack up. Just imagine yourself in the spirit world though it's a good thing Onew came to help her. And with that thought, I think I would live merrily inside the spirit world with Onew by my side~ I'm really cracking up! LOL. And sorry, I still didn't come up with a good way on how to make the poster, so, temporarily; it's just the wallpaper of Chihiro together with the cute dust bunnies.

-Cinderella In Boots.