The Crew of the Spirit World

Spirited Away


The characters of this story are rather important that's why I separated it and post it as another chapter to avoid confusion and indirect slaughtering of the author. This chapter is all about the characters that will be mentioned in this story. Beware! All the Koreans that will be mentioned or let’s say, chosen to be the said character doesn’t really the way they act in real life or in the film. This is a parody for laughing purposes only. Don’t be depressed about your idols doing some unimaginable things or getting killed. Thank you.

The original movie characters and the idols that will play them. Spirited Away's Poop cleaners are the following:

 Movie                                                                                   Fan Fiction Version

*Chihiro Ogino                                                                    ____________(you)

-A sullen, whiny, self-centered, and pessimistic teenager who accidentally went to the Spirit World. She has undeniably unfavorable personalities in the first part of this fiction but as the story goes on her behavior will change because of the influences that the guys she encountered have given to her. The main protagonist, the fiction revolves to her, and her adventures inside the extravagant realm inside the abandoned theme park.


*Sen                                                                                       Cloud(you)

-A worker in the bath house under the surveillance eyes of Youngmin and other main characters. Cloud is the new name that was given to ____________ when she began her work in the huge bath house.


*Chihiro's Mother                                                                  Kim Kibum/Key

-Key is ____________'s umma. He's a male and Jonghyun's partner in life. They adopted ____________ when she was a baby because they can't have any considering that they are both males.


*Chihiro's Father                                                                    Kim Jonghyun

-Jjong, his nickname, is ____________'s appa. He's adventurous and because of that he often lost track in their paths and somewhat they got lost. He likes to check out mysterious places.


*Haku                                                                                        Onew

-The boy that is a chicken in disguise of a human who will help ____________ or later Cloud in her unfortunate adventures in the Spirit World. He's the direct subordinate of Youngmin, often running errands and performing various missions for him and he often manage the bath house if Youngmin is away. He's cold, stern and a sharp-voiced to Cloud as to anyone else especially when Youngmin is nearby.


*Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi                                                   Lee Jinki

-The chicken spirit and the real name of Onew when he was still outside the Spirit World.


*Yubaba                                                                                     Jo Youngmin

-The main antagonist in the story. In the film, Yubaba is an old witch with an inhumanly large head and nose but here Yubaba(Youngmin) is utterly handsome, doesn't have a big head and a wizard. He supervises the bathhouse. He's mean and he lives in an opulent quarters and is only interested in taking care of guests for money.


*Zeniba                                                                                       Jo Kwangmin

-The older twin brother of Youngmin and his rival to all things. Although identical in appearance, their personalities are almost polar opposites.


*Kamajii                                                                                       Choi Minho

-a young man with six arms, who operates the boiler room of the bathhouse. These arms can apparently extend indefinitely, so as to allow him access to the upper cabinets from his original position. He's cold and uncaring at first but he seems to have grown a soft spot for ____________  and for anyone whom she calls her friend.


*No-Face                                                                                       Hyunseong

- An odd spirit who takes an interest in ____________, often seen giving her gifts of various amount. He appears to be a strange, demure, cloaked, masked wraith that seems mute other than his breathing and urging grunts. But behind that mask of his, an attractive face was hidden and he only shows it to the one he likes.


*Lin                                                                                                   Lee Jeongmin

-a worker at the bathhouse who becomes ____________'s caretaker. Although aloof at first, he warms up to ____________ and grows a strong bond with her.


*Boh                                                                                                   No Minwoo

-He's Youngmin's son when he was 16(teenage dad=Youngmin). Although he has the appearance of a young baby, he is very strong and can be dangerous. Youngmin goes out of his way to give him whatever he wants. He's spoiled and loves to sleep and play.


*The Frog Being                                                                                 Lee Taemin

-One of the workers in bath house. He is often with Donghyun(another frog worker), greeting the guests to the bath house. He loves gold and roasted newt, often acts as the leader of the bath house staffs.


*The Stink Spirit                                                                                    Kyuhyun

-The name says it all yet behind that title, he's very wealthy.

 

Other characters will be mentioned as the story progresses. Unlike in the film, most of the characters here in the story are boys, justlike what I've written on top, this is a parody and if the characters in the film are females they will turn into males here because I'm the author and I controlled the whole tale. I fancied boyfriend and shinee, that's why they are playing the canon characters. For any involuntary violent reactions about the crew just keep it to yourself because I won't change their roles eventhough you would bash me for making Onew as Haku or Kyuhyun as the Stink Spirit. My main bias is Dubu and the sub is Jeongmin, which explains a lot I guess. Peace smile^^. Comments and subscriptions are loved.

-Cinderella In Boots.