Dance Your Way to Heaven

Dance Your Way to Heaven

Title: Dance your Way to Heaven
Author: scarlet003
Pairing: YunJae
Genre: Angst? Drama? Tragic?
Disclaimer: YunJae do not belong to me because they belong to each other.



480419f38gzdedqd.gif

 

 

Park Yoochun was standing outside the oak wooden door for minutes since he arrived. His hands rested on his coat jackets and in one closed palm he held what used to be a cold metal key.

 

Its been a long time since he came back to this place, and like his other members he kept the key close as if he was always ready to go back to the place he once called home.

 

Taking three long deep breaths and gathering all the strength he had, he took the metal key out from his pocket and opened the door before him.

 

From the moment he stepped inside what greeted him was the sight of filthy surroundings. Thing he hated the most. Shoes, clothes, papers and magazines were scattered on the hallway towards the living room and even that place was not saved from the unpleasant sight.

 

On the second room he entered he did not expect to see it on the same state as the living room. The kitchen was one of Jaejoong's sacred place. Yoochun saw the pans, plates and utensils were left on the sink, unwashed. A glass was shattered on the tiled floor; the vegetables half chopped on the counter while some pots have burned stains left on top of the stove. 

 

Yoochun didn't felt any form of anger or irritation for s but a painful feeling of sorrow and longing.

 

As soon as the slim figured man surveyed the surrounding he headed towards a place where he knew it would be occupied. He slowly opened the wooden door and peeked in. He saw the tall and witty Changmin and the charismatic, kamo- Junsu who were both lying side by side asleep in Yunho's bed.

 

He didn't have the heart to announce his presence for he knew his arms who be filled with two crying members; and somewhere, in a room, the most vulnerable among them was screaming in silence and crying with unshed tears.

 

Yoochun found Jaejoong lying on his side in his room, his back turned towards the door, his legs folded near his chest and held the stuff animal tightly in his arms. The slim man made his way closer towards the man in bed and watched the figure heave in his sleep.

 

He noticed that Jaejoong was wearing a style which was different from his usual dark dress code. His hyung was wearing a loose white long cotton sleeve polo shirt  and a denim pants which was obviously not his own size. But what Yoochun noticed on the man's clothing was on his pants; the signature brand of Evisu on its back pockets.

 

 He ignored what he saw and laid down in his own previous bed and waited for the other man to wake from his slumber.

 

As he watched, he saw Jaejoong's lips curved into a smile, no sign of sorrow written on his face; instead his expression gave the feeling of calmness and contentment.

 

Then and there Yoochun thought, if his hyung could find even a sparkle of happiness in his dreams then he wouldn't dare to deprive him of it.

 

~~
1099746y6ou5u78u7.gif