Dance Your Way to Heaven

Dance Your Way to Heaven

Title: Dance your Way to Heaven
Author: scarlet003
Pairing: YunJae
Genre: Angst? Drama? Tragic?
Disclaimer: YunJae do not belong to me because they belong to each other.



480419f38gzdedqd.gif

 

Chapter One

 

"Good morning Joongie, time to wake up," the man lying on the bed heard a familiar yet distant voice whispered in his ear as he slowly stirs to wakefulness.

It was a ritual for Kim Jaejoong to not get up early in the morning just to be able to feel the "other" man's warm breath on his ear and sweet words that he would utter.

"A few more minutes Yunnie," the lead singer  of the band replied sleepily while burying his face on the soft figure of an animal in his arms to hide the mischievous smile forming in his lips.
 
But as the seconds ticks, the sweet words Jaejoong anticipated was not heard.

 

When the room began to fill with loud screaming silence, he cling tightly on the stuffed animal in his arms holding it closer towards his body as he feels the same tightening in his heart.


As soon as Jaejoong open his eyes without giving a sign of alarm, he saw his other member, his closet friend, his soul mate lying on what used to be the other member's own bed.

 

Then and there, Jaejoong caught the other member's knowing looks before him and recognized the same painful expression he wore.



Photobucket

~~