I'm so worried

Mine

Finally, after rides so many attractions, Krystal and the other members decided to go back to the dorm. They walked out from the amusement park.

"Thanks for today krys. Today was very enjoyable!" Luhan said with a big smile.

"Your welcome oppa. I.. enjoy this event too" Krystal said with hesitation.

"Do you want to have some dinner in our dorm? You can.. met Sehun too"  Said Baekhyun.

"It's already 6 p.m. I think you better go back to your dorm" Said Luhan. He's being sensitive when he heards Sehun's name.

"It's okay oppa. I can call victoria unnie and tell her that i'm in EXO dorm. I really have to met Sehun now" Krystal said with confidence.

"Yeah. You really have to. You know him so well, don't you?" Said Baekhyun.

"Ne"

'Sehun again' someone thought.

After take a taxi they arrive at the dorm in thirty minutes. Tao knocked the door and Xiumin open the door.

"Ah, you guys back. Come in"

They walked in and Xiumin close the door.

"Ah you guys came back in the right time! We just finished cook for dinner" said D.O.

"You can eat your dinner here krys" 
Suho offered Krystal.

"Ah, ne. Thank you oppa. Ah! Can i met Sehun?"

"Sehun? I thought he is with you? He hasn't come back yet" Kris said, confused.

"What!? He hasn't come back? But he said he wanted to came back to the dorm first since 4 hours ago" Chen panic.

"Are you serious?" Suho asked.

"Ne"

"I'll call him" then Baekhyun called Sehun.

"His phone isn't active"

"I'll look for him" Krystal walked to the door. Before she reach the door, Luhan hold her hand.

"Wait! It's already too late krys. We better wait for him first. Maybe he is on his way"

"Yeah. We better wait for a while" said Kris.

"Okay. But if he doesn't come back in thirty minutes, i'll look for him"

-after 20 minutes-

"It's already 20 minutes and he's not come back yet" Krystal panic.

"Calm down krys. He's already 20 years old" Said Luhan.

"But, how if he was kidnapped?"

"You're too worried krys. Just wait until 30 minutes"

"Okay.."

-after 30 minutes-

"30 minutes. I'll go" then she walked out the door.

"I'll go with her" then Luhan followed her.

"I and Kris will look for him too. You guys just stay here until we come back. Maube Sehun will come back" Suho said while walked out the dorm with Kris.

-Krystal&Luhan-

"Krys, wait!" Luhan yelled.

"Luhan oppa? You want to look for him too?"

"Yes. Where should we go?"

"Maybe to the place where sells a bubble tea?"

"Yeah. Probably he is there. But.. why are you so worried? Is he that precious to you?" Luhan ask with a sad face.

"Why are you ask something like that?"

"Ah.. Just forget it" Luhan said awkwardly

"Of course he is"

"Huh? You mean--"

"Yeah. He is precious to me"

'It's hurts'

-at the dorm-

"I'm getting worried hyung"

"Yeah me too"

*Knock knock*

Someone knock the door. Xiumin ran to the door and open the door.

"Sehun! Finnaly, you came back" said Xiumin while hug Sehun tightly.

"Don't make a dramatic drama hyung. I am just gone for a couple hours hyung"

*Plak!*

"You stupid kid! You said that you want to go back to the dorm huh?" Chanyeol said while hit Sehun's head.

"Aw! What's your problem hyung? I just went to a bubble tea shop for a while"

"But your cell phone is off. You make us worried. You make Krystal worried too" said Kai.

"Krystal? She doesn't come back to her dorm yet?" Sehun asked, confused.

"Yeah. Because she is worried about you. Now, Krystal, Luhan, Suho hyung, and Kris hyung are looking for you" Tao explained.

"Krystal go alone!?" Sehun worried.

"Don't worry, she's with Luhan hyung" Chanyeol said with confidence.

"With Luhan Hyung!?!?" He even getting more worried.

"Yeah. What's wro-- hey! Where are you going!?" Chanyeol yelled when Sehun ran out of the dorm.

When Sehun just run 3 steps from the door, he looks Krystal and Luhan just stand 2 meters in front of him.

"You!" Krystal looks surprised.

Krystal walked fast to Sehun. Sehun was frozen there.

'She's going to hug me huh?' Sehun thought.

*plak!*

"Aw! What the--? Are you insane!?" Sehun yelled. 

"You are insane!" Krystal yelled back.

"Why me? You are the one who-- are you crying?" Said Sehun when he looks Krystal eyes was red.

"I thought you were kidnapped" Krystal looks like want to cry.

"The hell are you thinking? I'm 20 years old jung" Sehun smiled while pat Krystal head.

"But you act like a baby" Krystal smirked.

"What--? Whetever. Let me drove you back your dorm. It's already late"

Then they walked like no one around them.

"That magnae couple.." Lay sigh.

'Magnae couple huh..'