Let's go

Mine

Krystal walked out from f(x)'s dorm. She wear a black jeans and jacket. She also wear a glasses and a mask that make her looks like a nerd. Her destination is EXO-K's dorm where is not far from f(x)'s dorm. After arrive in front of EXO-K's dorm, she stood in front of the door then knock it. After wait for a while someone open the door.

"you said that we don't have any schedule tod-- nugu?"

"eoo? Luhan oppa? Is EXO M here?"

"em, ne. But, who are you?" Luhan said awkwardly.

"Ahh, this is krystal" she whispers while open her mask.

"Ah! Mian. Come in before sasaeng saw you"

"gomawo"

After she walked in luhan close the door.

"Come in. All the members are in the living room. We are watching movie together. Do you want to join" 

"Looks like you guys having fun"

-in the living room-

"eoh? Krystal?" Said baekhyun enthusiastic.

"ah, baekhyun oppa! Long time no see. The other members too long time no see" said Krystal while bowed to eleven EXO members.

"em! Want to join us watching the movie?" Chen said with sweet smile.

"ah, i want to but--"

"ah! Why did you come here? I think you are busy" kris intercept her words.

"Ne, all f(x)'s members have a day off today. Maneger said we have to rest too"

"So, do you come here to play with us?" Chanyeol said with a very happy face.

"jinja!? If that the reason, we can play something fun!" Baekhyun enthusiastic.

"ahaha, that's not it oppa, i came here to... Where's Sehun?" Krystal asked.

"ohh, that kid. He is still asleep. Even if it's already 11 a.m." Said Suho.

"do you... Come to see him?" Luhan said with.. A sad face?

"ne! But, i don't think he still asleep" Krystal pouted.

"i will wake him up" said Tao.

"gomawo oppa"

-InSuhoSehunRoom-

"ya! Oh Sehun! Wake up! Why are you so--"

"ya! Tao! Why are you always bothering me when i sleep!?" Sehun yelled.

"issh. This evil magnae! Call me Hyung! Why are you always like this!?" Now, Tao yelled.

"whatever! Just don't bother me. Please?" Then he fell asleep. Again.

Tao walked out from SuhoSehun room. He looks like a girl that want to cry.

"hwaa~hyung~Sehunnie yelled at me~" Tao pouted.

"aiss, this kid" now kris is walked to SuhoSehun room.

"You all know what will happen, don't you?" Said Lay.

"ne"

after a while kris go out from the room while pull sehun left ear.

"AWWWW! It's hurts me hyuung!!" Sehun yelled.

"it's all your fault" kris said with a cold tone.

"Huhuu~ Suho hyung~ you don't want to help me?" Sehun said with a puppy eyes on Suho.

"Hyung, i think it's all enough" Suho said to Kris.

"Fine" then Kris let go of Sehun's ear.

"What's the matter hyung? Why don't you all just let me sleep as usual?" Sehun pouted.

"Because krystal is searching for you" Luhan said while pointed krystal.

"Pfffffttt... HAHAHAA... You really are childish hun" krystal laugh so loud because she hold her laugh from the first time Kris pulled Sehun's ears.

"You-- stop laughing! And what are you doing here? Searching for me huh? Miss me?" Sehun smirked.

"Are you my grandpa? You're the one who ask me to go today. And.. Yes" 

"Oh . How can i forget about it? You wait for me here and i'll be back in fifteen minutes"

Then Sehun walked to his room. Before he walked in, he turn back and said.

"And what 'yes' jung?"

"Nothing, pabo"

"Issh"

'Why don't he understand? Is he that stupid?' The other members think.

'She miss you. Pabo.' Luhan think quitely.

-after 15 minutes-

"Now i'm ready! Let's-- jung!" Sehun pouted because krystal don't give him her attention. She is to focum watching the movie with the other members.

Sehun walked to where krystal sat and he stood in front of her with his hand cross in front of his chest.

"Do you want to go with me or not?" He asked with a cold tone.

"But the movie is almost in the ! Let me watch it!" Krystal push Sehun aside.

"Fine. I'll go there alone"

Then Sehun walked to the door.

"Fine, hun. Fine!" Krystal stand up and bowed to the other EXO members.

"I've got to go oppa, thank you for your time" 

Before Krystal and Sehun go out of the dorm, baekhyun called them.

"Hey, where the two of you want to go?" Said Baekhyun.

"Why must you know?" Sehun asked sarcasm.

"Can we join you?" Chanyeol and baekhyun grinned.

''