You don't even understand

Mine

'' Sehun thought.

"Sure you can oppa"

"What? No!" Sehun yelled.

"Issh. If Krystal say so, why don't you just let us join you?" Said Kai.

"Because-- em, because.."

"You don't even can give us some reason. So you just don't want to go with us huh? How cruel Sehunnie.." Tao said with a sad face.

"That's not it hyung! Really!" Sehun panic.

"If that so, just let us join you then" Chanyeol smirked.

"Fine. But we can't go as twelve. Because that's too dangerous"

"Okay, who want to join us(baekyeol)?" 

"Me!" Kai, Chen and Tao said together.

"Just tha--"

"Me!" Someone said.

"Eoh? Luhan hyung? I thought you will not join us" 

"Ahh, i just want to... Have fun with you guys"

When they are busy talking about 'who want to join' meanwhile Sehun and Krystal...

Sehun pout. Krystal who looks Sehun pouted his lips hold her laugh.

"Pfft.. What's wrong hun?"

"You still can say 'what's wrong' huh?" Said Sehun sarcasm.

"Because you are so sensitive today. Is it your period huh?" 

"Ishh.. You know it, don't you?"

"I know. You just want to go with me, don't you?" Krystal smiled.

"No i'm not" Sehun's face turned red.

"Don't lie to me hun"

"No i don't"

"If that so, there's no problem if i invited them to join us, right?"

"Okay, okay. You're right. So, if you know 'that' why are you still asked them to join us? Are you mocked me?"

"Ahh, that's.. Hehe.. Sorry hun" Krystal grinned.

"Whatever" Sehun looked away.

"I'm so sorr--"

"Let's go!" Baekhyun yelled.

Then sehun walked out first, left krystal behind him. Krystal pouted her lips and Luhan notice it.

"Why are you pouted your lips krys"

"Sehun mad at me oppa" Krystal said with a sad face while walked behind the others with Luhan.

"Why?"

"Because.. Ah, nothing. I will apologize to him later"

They walked together. Everyone looks at them. It's not beause they know they are an artist but because they are looks like a bunch of a nerd. Don't forget that they are wear a mask and a big glasses. Also a hat.

"Sehunnie where are we going?" Chen asked Sehun.

"Amusement park. Let's have fun!!" Sehun yelled.

"YAAY!!"

-Amusement park-

"It's quite deserted here" 

"Probably because today is Monday"

"It was perfect. We don't need to queue" Krystal said.

While the others feels happy Luhan face looks very pale. Everyone knows that Luhan is fear of heights.

"What will we ride?" Tao asked.

"Every single extreme attractions" Sehun smirked.

"Let's do it!" Chanyeol yelled.

Before they run, Kai said something.

"Wait! How about Luhan hyung? You know that he is.."

"I think i will just wait when you guys ride an extreme attraction" Luhan said with a fake smile.

"You can't hyung. You said you want to have fun with us, don't you?" Said Sehun.

"Yeah, but i'm--"

"You have to join us hyung" Sehun intercept Luhan words.

"Okay"

They planed to rides roller coasters first. Krystal noticed that luhan face turned white and he is trembled.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"Ne" Luhan lied. He don't want to looks like a girl in front of the girl he likes. Yeah, Luhan likes Krystal.

After rides the roller coasters Sehun, Kai, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Krystal are laughing together. But not with Luhan. He looks like a dead man.

"Are you all right oppa?" Krystal asked Luhan when she noticed that Luhan looks weird.

"I'm-- i got to go the toilet" after said that Luhan ran to the toilet.

"See what you've done" Said Krystal sarcasm to Sehun.

"What did i do to him?" Sehun asked, confused.

"'What did i do' huh? You are the one who forced him to rides an extreme attractions even if you know he is scared of heights!" Krystal snapped Sehun.

"So you mean it's all my fault? He is a MAN. Why can't he overcome his fears of heights?" 

"YES! It's all your fault! Why can't you understand his feelings!?" Krystal yelled.

"What the--? You don't even understand my feelings jung. I think i better go back to the dorm." Sehun said with a flat face and a cold tone.

Sehun walked away from where Krystal and the others wait for Luhan. Until Sehun dissapeared from their view. Krystal bit her lip.

"I think you are are too much krys" said Tao.

"I think Sehun just want to have fun with all of us. I think he don't want Luhan feel lonely" Chen explained.

"Eoh... I think so.. Arrgg! What should i do oppa? I'm sure he really mad at me.." Krystal feel really sorry.

"Who is mad at you krys?" Luhan who just came back from the toilet ask her.

"Ah! Nothing oppa. Let's ride another attraction. But not the extreme one" Krystal says softly.

Krystal give a code to the other to don't tell Luhan anything about what happening a moment ago.

"By the way, where's Sehun?" Luhan asked, confused.

"Ahh, he said he doesn't feels good. So, he go back to the dorm first" Chanyeol lied.

"What a pity. He really want to have fun today, isn't he?"

"N-ne. Let's just enjoy it" Kai said awkwardly. He really can't lie to his hyung.

Finally they rides another attractions. Everyone have some fun. But not with Krystal. She can't stop thinking about Sehun.