You broke it?

Mine

-on the way to f(x)'s dorm-

Krystal and Sehun are walked slowly. Because they want to be together a little longer. None of them are talking. They don't even look at each other. Until Sehun feels the atmospheres was too strange for the two of them. Everyone knows when Sehun and Krystal together, there's no a word 'peace'.

"Jung"

"What?" Krystal answered while looking at Sehun's face.

They stop walking and stare at each other.

"I'm still mad at you. You know?" Sehun said with a face.

"I know. What must i do then? Bought you a bubble tea? Kiss you on the cheek? Bought you some food?"

"No. Just keep your promise"

"Promise?" Krystal asked, confused.

"Are you my grandma? Our promise that we made when we graduated from junior high school"

"'That' promise huh? Of course i will keep 'that' promise. Why are you ask something like that?"

"I thought you like someone else" Sehun's eyes looks serious.

"I never likes someone" Krystal said with a flat face.

Sehun jawdrops. After about 4 seconds, his face turned to flat again and he walked away.

"Wait hun! I'm not done talking to you!" Krystal yells while chase Sehun.

"What?" Sehun said with a cold tone. He stop walking and look back to Krystal.

"I never likes someone, but i have someone i love" Krystal smiled.

"I know that was me" Sehun smirked.

"Haha.. If that's not you--"

"..or Luhan hyung?"

Krystal look surprised. When she noticed what sehun means, she smiled and walked slowly to Sehun. When she feel it's close enough, she patted Sehun's head.

"It's always you hun" Krystal smiled.

Sehun smiled back and hold Krystal hand.

"Okay! Let's go back to your dorm !"

-------------------------------------

*kriiing!!*

Sehun wake up and look at the clock.

'Ah.. I have to pick Soojung up one hour later'

Sehun stand up and walked to the bath room. After 15 minutes, Sehun walked out. He move to his wardrobe and take some clothes. He wear a black T-shirt, black jeans, and a jacket. He walked out from his and Suho room.

"Sehun? How can you wake up?" Kai said with a shock face.

"What with that? I just open my eyes" Sehun looks confused.

"Of course we looks surprised. You usually sleep like death" 

"If i don't want to go anywhere i will not wake up this early"

"'Early' huh? It's already 11.30a.m. and you said it was early? By the way, where do you want to go?" Said Luhan.

"I want to go to my high school reunion"

"Oh. Don't come back too late and don't forget to use your mask, glasses, and hat" said D.O.

"Ne eomma"

"Don't call me eomma!!" D.O. Yelled.

Sehun run out of EXO K dorm and rides his motorcycle to f(x)'s dorm. After 10 minutes he arrives at f(x)'s dorm.

*knock knock*

Sehun knock the door and victoria open the door.

"Who-"

"Sehun"

"Eoh.. Come in" 

Sehun walked in and victoria asked him to sat on the sofa.

"Long time no see hunnie~"

"Miss you noona~" Sehun show his eyes smile.

"Are you looking for Krystal?"

"Ne. Soojung want to accompany me to go to my high school reunion"

"Oh, there is she" Victoria said while pointed Krystal who just come down the stairs.

"Ah, we got to go noona. We are already late" Sehun said while pulled Krystal hand.

After that they rides Sehun's motorcycle. Sehun smirked when he feels Krystal hug him tightly when he rides his motorcycle faster. They decided to go to the cafe near Sehun's old high school. They walked in and take a sit in the corner.

"Are your friends arrive there yet?" Krystal asked.

"I don't know. I will wait here for 15 minutes"

And then their orders come.

*drrrttt*

Krystal phone vibrate. There's a message.

'Luhan oppa?' Krystal thought.

From : Luhan oppa

Krys, are you free today? I need to talk to you

Krystal feels bad if she refuse Luhan invitation.

"Hun, i think i will not accompany you. I will just stay here. I'm also not a former student of your school. I don't know anyone there too" 

"But i can't leave you alone"

"Don't worry. My friends will come here" Krystal grinned.

"Okay. I'll be back as fast as i can" 

"Be careful"

Then Sehun walked out of the cafe. Krystal sigh. And then she replied Luhan message.

To : Luhan oppa

Okay. I am at xx cafe now

After wait for 10 minutes, Luhan came. Krystal wave her hand. Luhan noticed it and walked to where Krystal sat.

"Sorry if i'm too long" said Luhan while sit in front of Krystal.

"It's okay oppa. What are you want to talk to me? Looks like it's serious" 

"Ah.. Em.. I-- I.. Want to talk to you to the point" Luhan face looks serious.

"Just say it oppa" Krystal smiled.

"I, i, i.. Love you"

-------------------------------------

Sehun arrive at his old high school. He meet his friends and they play some games. After play for an hours. His friends ask him to go to the karaoke.

"Sehun, do you want to join us to go to the karaoke?" Ask one of his friends.

"I don't think so. I'm.. Busy" Sehun lied. He just want to met Krystal more faster.

"Artist huh. Okay, see you later"

Sehun rides back to the cafe.

-------------------------------------

Krystal eyes wide open. Her smiled gone from her face. She can't feels anything except, shock.

"Wha--are you--?"

"Yeah. I love you. I can't hold it anymore. My heart hurts everytime i look you with Sehun. Everytime he touched you, Kissed you, Hug you, Patted you, Hold your hand. I can't hold it. I knew that you two are dating but--"

"We are not dating oppa" Krystal intercept Luhan's words.

"What?" Luhan asked, confused.

"Yeah. I know everyone thinks that we are dating. But we are not"

"Are you serious?" Luhan asked. He feels like there's a hope.

"Yes" Krystal said with confidence.

"Ah.. Sorry that i misunderstanding. If that so... Would you mind to be my girl--"

"But i love him." Krystal said while looking into Luhan eyes.

"...." Luhan can't says anything. It's like his hope was gone.

"I'm really sorry oppa.. I don't want to hurt your feelings. But i--"

"I understand" Luhan fake a smile.

"Thank you.. But, can we still be friend?" She asked.

"Of course we can. Ah, i better go back. D.O. Eomma wait for me" Luhan grinned.

Luhan stand up. Prepared to go but Krystal hold his hand.

"I'm really sorry" 

"It's okay krys. I'm fine" then he smiled and go.

When Luhan walk through the door, He meet Sehun.

"Luhan hyung?"

"Ah, Sehunnie, she's waiting for you inside" Luhan said while walked out of the cafe.

Sehun walked closely to Krystal table and sit in front of her.

"Is that Luhan hyung?" he asked.

"Yeah..."

"Is something wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Want to go to a park?" 

"Em.. Okay. Let's go"

-------------------------------------

Sehun and Krystal sat on the park bench.

"Are you really all right?" Sehun asked, worried.

"Yes"

"You're lying"

"I'm not hun" She said.

"I know you're lying" Sehun keep tell her that words.

"I'm not.." Krystal pouted her lips.

"Haha.. You're cute. Makes me want to.. Kiss you" after said that he peck Krystal's cheek.

'Yeah. I love you. I can't hold it anymore. My heart hurts everytime i look you with Sehun. Everytime he touched you. Kissed you. Hug you. Patted you. I can't hold it'

When Sehun pecked her cheek, Luhan's word spinning in her head. She feels like hurts Luhan again and again. Until she pushed Sehun away.

"Don't!" She yelled at Sehun.

"It was just a peck Jung. We've been closer before" Sehun embrassed.

"Luhan oppa doesn't like it. So.. Don't" Krystal look down.

"What? Luhan?" Sehun looks confused.

"Luhan oppa said that he doesn't like it when you're too close to me" Krystal said that but she don't want to look at Sehun's eyes.

Sehun looks shocked. He can't believe what just happen in front of his eyes. His chest feels really hurts. It feels like he can't breath.

"So you said he is more important than me?" Sehun looks at Krystal face. His tears want to come out.

"That's not it hun. I just--"

"You broke our promise?" His tears fell down.

"No! Let me explain it!" Krystal heart feels like broken when she sees Sehun crying.

"No. You don't need to explain it. I know. He is the one you loved, isn't he?" Sehun bite his lips. His tears keep come out.

"I was just--"

"I thought i were special to you jung. I can't believe you broke our promise" Sehun looks like sinking in so much pain. Krystal tears fell down when she noticed that she hurts Sehun.

"I better go jung. Good bye" after said that Sehun ran to his motorcycle and rides it as far as he can from that park.

"Sehun!! Sehun!!!" Krystal yelled. She is crying so much. She bite her lips until it's almost bleeding. She can't believe she hurts Sehun so much. She just don't want to hurt anyone.

'I hurts everyone. No. I hurts Sehun the most'