Starting A Family

Starting A Family

"Pregnant?!" 

 

"Yes, congratula..." The doctor trailed off, having noticed the downward change in expression.

 

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked to confirm what she just heard, still feeling a little woozy from the revelation. Although she had suspected that logical explanation for the recent symptoms she had observed for the past weeks, it definitely felt different hearing the confirmation from a certified doctor.

 

"Yes, the report has indicated 2 months pregnancy," the doctor glanced through the report in his hands again. 

 

After observing the silent Tiffany for a moment, who seemingly was still trying to absorb the probably not so anticipated news, judging from the lack of positive response, the doctor stealthily reached for a brochure from the side and slided it across the table towards Tiffany.

 

"Perhaps you would like to consider alternatives..."

 

"Oh, hell no!" Tiffany barked before the doctor could finish his sentence. "How could you even suggest that!"

 

Taken aback by Tiffany's sudden outburst, the doctor watched Tiffany with wide eyes as she grabbed her belongings and stormed out of his office, slamming the door behind her. 

 

-

 

"Gaaahhhhh!" Tiffany pulled her hair in frustration as she sat at the clinic's waiting area for the nurse to make her next appointment for check ups. She was too caught up in her emotions to be bothered by the stares directed at her.

 

Tiffany is currently at the height of her career and her working hours is just not conducive for raising a newborn. The same can be said for her spouse, speaking of which, Tiffany was so going to strangle that said person once she gets home.

 

-

 

"Kim Tae Yeon!" Tiffany shouted the moment she entered the house, startling the intended audience on the couch.

 

"Gosh, what happened? You just scared Ginger!" Taeyeon hugged the whimping dog in an attempt to calm it down.

 

"What do you think?" Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon as she made her way to the couch and lied down, resting her feet on Taeyeon's lap.

 

Brows furrowed, Taeyeon thought for a moment before realizing Tiffany had just came back from the doctor's. With a cheeky grin, Taeyeon asked, "So what did the doctor say?"

 

Tiffany shot Taeyeon a glance before rubbing her temple to soothe her impending headache.

 

"Pregnant?"

 

"I told you to be careful!"

 

Taeyeon high fived Ginger.

 

Tiffany saw the gesture and a thought clicked in her mind.

 

"You! It was on purpose, wasn't it?"

 

Sensing the change in tone, Taeyeon quickly held up Ginger and spoke in a squeaky voice, "Don't be angry, mummy!" 

 

Despite feeling upset at Taeyeon's lack of seriousness at the matter on hand, Tiffany couldn't bring herself to be angry at that pair of large innocent looking eyes Ginger gave her.

 

"Can I please have my princess back?" Taeyeon added, peeking at Tiffany behind Ginger.

 

"Sigh, what am I going to do with you..." Tiffany shook her head as she sat up and ped the carrier she was carrying earlier.

 

Instantly, a white fluffy ball of cuteness jumped out and yelped at Taeyeon.

 

"Go on," Taeyeon smiled as she let go of Ginger and both dogs ran towards the cushion set at the corner of the room.

 

"Traitor..." Tiffany pouted when she saw her dog abandoning her the moment it was let out of the bag.

 

"Aww," Taeyeon cooed and kissed Tiffany on her lips, "You have me!"

 

"You aren't exactly lovable right now," Tiffany deadpanned. 

 

"How can you say that in front of the kids!" Taeyeon mockingly gasped, "I am hurt!"

 

"Yeah yeah, I am sorry," Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Hey, that's not very sincere! You have to make it up to me!" Taeyeon whined.

 

"Wha..."

 

Before Tiffany could protest, she felt Taeyeon smoothly kissing down her jawline and soon latched onto her neck.

 

"Yah, I am... am still mad... mad at you..." Tiffany stuttered, liking the kisses Taeyeon was showering her as she held  Taeyeon in place.

 

"Sure, you can pour all that anger into something more... productive," Taeyeon smirked, still working on her favourite spot. "Can't let our kids outshine us, can we?"

 

"You do realize that argument is flawed since technically, we can't produce babies like Ginger and... Ahhh Taetae!" Tiffany gasped as she felt Taeyeon's wandering hands under her shirt.

 

"Details..." Taeyeon shrugged, moving her hands further up north.

 

Another moan left Tiffany before she swiftly removed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her into their bedroom, leaving their beloved dogs cosily lying side by side with curious eyes.

 

-

 

A/N:

Happy Taeny Day!

Lol, I just wrote a gender bender! *gasps* I turned Prince into Princess Fluffy! Hahahahhahahahahaaa! I wonder how many actually made it to the end to know it's actually Tiffany's dog that is expecting... Or you guys knew it all along?

Uhoh, I just felt Prince giving me the evil eye. *runs before getting bitten*