Chapter 2 : Rewind All The Past

Half Dreaming

I can't even remember this guy and suddenly he know all about me . who is this guy ? How come he know me but I don't know him . I looked to his eyes , his eyes were like wanted to cry but he was smiling of happily at the same time . I asked him : " how do you know me ? " He finally answered me : " you were just a kid about 6 years old . You told me that you liked me and wanted to get married with me when you big enough . "

" really ? but all I can remember about my childhood is being all alone and having bad memories about my parents were car accident ."

" that's not true . That just a fake memories that your biological mother made . All because of your mother................

 

17 years old ago.... Hyomin's mother , Corona . She having big trouble about save the world . She is human being but she has the power of god that she can help all human being demand to come true . One day, She had to marry with the king of demon wolf if not she had to die . She agreed and married him . That's when she got a baby named Hyomin . When the baby is about 6 years old, she have the most power that she can only used in Demon world . Hyomin's mother was getting worried about her child because his husband wanted to kill their child just to get the Hyomin power . Her mother get a bit sad and she had to create memories for Hyomin and erased all the memories she had in Demon World . Corona also decided to send Hyomin to another world that is the most saved place . Corona sent a family that's need a child to take care so she gave them her child to them . She never meet her own child again Hyomin . Corona never told her husband until her husband tried to make her suffering so she could tell her husband where their daughter was .

 

" that's the story of your mother . She loved you so much . " Luhan almost cried up .

"Is my mom still alive ? " I asked .

" Yes. She is . But you can't meet her now . Your power not fully recover yet and your memories too ."

"You said your named is Luhan . But you never mention that what are you related with my mom . " I looked Luhan .

He smiled . " I'm just your mother's butler in Demon world and I'm a demon wolf too .After you were sent to another world , I promised your mother that I can took care of you . "

I don't know what to say again . I have a mysterious life ever . I walked to the kitchen and made him some coffee . At the same time , he told me : " we don't have time to waste our time here to make coffee . We have to run somewhere so they can't find you . " I looked at Luhan and asked : " what ? who want to find me ? why do they want to find me ? "

" you have the power so your father team have sense you to get your power . "

" so what can i do now ? " I looked at him again but he pushed me directly to my bedroom and said : " go pack your important things so we can run before they come here . " I nod and I quickly packed my things .From what I remember , this isn't the right thing . All I knew is , these is a weird dream and I don't believe whether this is real life I had . There's no such thing of Demon world . Luhan come again with his fierce face , I almost freak out but he helped me carry my bags and hold my hand so tightly so I can lost . We run together into some kind of forest but that forest is like I ever been but I don't remember anything going to forest since I'm small . 

" Hey . " I looked to Luhan . " we need to stayed here at night . I know where to places we could hide and no demons can get through the protection . " Luhan lead me the way and I saw the house doesn't looked old, It's looked more like shrine where people to go to pray . I go into the shrine , it was clean like someone lived here . I keep going into the shrine rooms while Luhan was outside to make sure that no one else is following us . But .... suddenly , there's two person in front of me . I looked them like twins guy and they looked pretty scary . I thought I was going to shout Luhan named but Luhan already beside me and he told the twins to cook something to me to eat . Luhan and I sitted on the couch on opposite side . " Luhan, who is the twins ? " I asked . He smiled and he answered : " The twins is the guard of this shrine . They always clean the shrine . "  Then the twins came with a big plate with a chicken roasted and gave it to me . They gave me a sweet smile and they introduce themselves to me  . One of the twins named Youngmin and the other one named Kwangmin . They looked like happy whenever they do . That's make me a little envy with the twins . And I still feel awkward with the both of them even Luhan . After I get my dinner , I still wondered what demon eat but I don't even dare to ask Luhan about it . When the twins came to me , they told me that they had prepared a bedroom for me and they even lead me . I thanked them and I went to sleep . It was tiring day .

 

The next day , I woke up . I'm in different places again . I feel like I'm at my other world back again . When I looked around , I was in my bedroom and I'm still in my own house . I get confused about what happen yesterday . I looked at my clock , it was 8'O clock in the morning and I late going to school because I get the weird dream about another world .