Chapter 1 : Getting into the dream

Half Dreaming

  I'm just a girl in my family who still studying at high school . I'm not smart in my subject . My mom dead in accident with my dad many years ago. At that time, I'm the only one who saved from the car accident . I never realized I could living alone in my house . And here come my test . It was my esay . I don't even know how to write it on my esay . I probably should think about it but I fall asleep maybe because I was too tired to think . I think I could my failed my test again this time . Here come ....................

  The school bell rangs . 

I woke up . I looked around beside me . They all gone . No teacher , no other my classmates . " Where have they been ? Aren't they suppose to wake me up ? My test paper also gone . Maybe its time for recess" I mumbled myself . So I walk outside from my classroom and looked after them . They no one can be found . I was scared and I can't move for a second . Then I realized there still a few students in front of the school gate . I run to the school gate and I looked at that person who sitting on the chair . I asked him : " what time it is ? " but he didn't reply me . I asked him again : " Does other students when home ? " He just gave me a little nod but he didnt gave me a look . I thanked him to tell me that and I took my bag and went home . " why no one wake me up ? I should bring my watch tomorrow to school ." I mumbled myself again . On my way back home, I heard someone who cried for help . I looked at the hall way beside the supermarket , there were two guy . One guy was full of blood on his body and ther other one just stand looking at the guy with full of blood . I come closer to see what happen and I shout : " Why don't you help him and get him to hospital ?! " but the guy saw me and run away . I quickly run to the guy with full of blood and I asked him : " Is he hurt you or he just pass by ? " He hold my hand so tightly like he was going to broke my bone : " He.... He is Vampire ! He my blood ! "he said.  I pulled my hand from him and I stand up . " what are you talking about ? There's no such as Vampire in this world . Don't talk nonsence things that I don't like . Maybe I can ask for help anyone in here . " I told him . There no more voices so I turned my back . HE GONE . I freaked out and run as quick as I can to my home . I told myself that maybe this is just a dream or illusion . I can't think anything until I reached my house . I walked through my living room and I tried to sleep on my couch . 

 Suddenly the door bell rang , and whoever is that . That person keep click the door bell . I woke up and walk to the door . Before I could open the door , I looked outside through the window . All I can see is He looked like high school student  and he was wearing blouse and long jean . His hair coloured with red and he kinda good looking guy . He click my door bell again and the door bell rang again . I don't know why I just open the door and he was looking at me straight to my eyes . I asked him : " who are you ? " he smiled to me and answered : " I'm Luhan . I think I must come in before I tell you everything . " I looked at him and asked : " how can i trust you ? do you know me ? " He nod and answered : " Yes I do . I know you very well and so your parents but I don't think you know you parents very well . "

" What ? " I don't know what to do next and I just let him into my house . I lead him to my living room and let him sit on the couch . Suddenly , he hold my hand tightly and he said : " I miss you . Its been long time ago I didn't meet you ."  I was shocked . I can't even remember this guy and suddenly he know all about me .

 

~TO BE CONTINUED ~

Sorry about my english . Please Subscribe me :)