Chapter 3 : Confusing

Half Dreaming

I reached my school finally . I still keep thinking about that dream . " who is that guy ? I never saw him in real life . " I mumbled myself . 

 

" Hey, hyomin ! " Sandara came to me and asked : " what happen yesterday ? "

I looked at Sandara face and said : " what ? what do you mean ? " 

" you told the teacher you wanted to go home early but you look just fine yesterday ."

" really ? " I looked at Sandara so seriously . "yeap." she reply me . Now I'm remember , it was my exam yesterday but that time I never ask teacher permission to go back home early . All I can remember is I went back home because no one in my school . What happen to me exactly ? Suddenly Sandara holded my shoulder and asked : " are you fine Hyomin ? you looked not that well . Maybe you could rest for today at home . Why you need to come to school huh ? " I didn't know what to say to her because I don't even know what exactly happen yesterday . I just smiled at Sandara and Sandara feel me more different from the last time . " Sandara, I need to go toilet . Maybe you could go to classroom first . " I told Sandara . She smiled and nod . I was happy having an old friend like her but we were different ages . I walked to the toilet while thinking about yesterday but someone bothered me . It was Myungsoo . " Hey , Myungsoo." I smiled to him . " Hey . Something weird with you yesterday and also today . " I didn't know what I could say but he keep saying again : "what's wrong with you ? Did something bothered you ? or you in different world ? " He suddenly grin smoothly at me . I was shocked too when he said ' you in different world ' . The word from my mouth can't say a word to him when he said that to me . But what I think was does he believe that I'm in the another world called Demon World if I tell him ? Of course he not but why did he asked me that ? I looked at him . He cold person as always and he also my crush since the first time I went in this school . Not only me crush on him but other girls too but he didn't know that I been crushed on him that long . He just treat me as his classmate that all . When he looked at me back, I quickly asked him : " why do you asked me about me in different world ? " He looked at me and said : " you looked like you never realize it somehow . By the way, becareful . " 

" what ? why I need to be careful ? " I looked away from him .

" nothing . Just be careful . World nowdays is dangerous for all people . "

" not need to tell me that . you need to be careful too . " I smiled to him .

" but they still haunting you down . "

When I turned to him , I realized he was gone . All I need to asked him , who exactly he is ? Maybe he's a demon too . Nahh he not a demon , I'm sure . 

AFTER CLASS FINISHED ....... only me left here . I looked everyone table and I saw some books on Myungsoo's table . Maybe he were rushing home . I took the books on my way to his home when I reached his house it was a big mansion . I acted like weird girl like I never seen that house before . Well, he quite rich in my class . I rang the doorbell in front of his house's gate . Someone came and he asked :" who are you ?" He kinda handsome guy like Myungsoo too so I reply him :" I'm Myungsoo'd friend , I guess . He lefted some books on his table ." He grinned at me but his grinned looks so creepy . Myungsoo came out from his house and he look shocked when he looked at me talked with this guy . He came over and he quickly asked me :" what are you doing ?" He looked like so nervous like I will be in trouble meeting this guy . I reply :" just returned it at your own books ." 

" I told you . Be careful but now you came here just turning this ? But now you late . " 

He looked so mad at me so I fight back : " hey , myungsoo . You should be thankful when I came all the way to here just returned this ."

"but you made it worst . They evil ."

I looked at him and said : " what ? They ? what do you mean they ?? " Then that guy came to me and hold my waist . He said :" oh , come on Myungsoo . Share her with us ." 

"huh ? what do you mean share ?" I looked at him with my anger . Then he whisper at my ear :" you should come into my house , I'll be ready tea for you , my lovely girl ." I stunned . What kind of guy he is ? Who is he by the way ? Touching me the first time we met . Myungsoo hold my shoulder and he said :" you should go home now . You will be die inside the house ."

"die ? He not that evil just weird and touchy guy . Why are you so bad to your brother ? " I looked at him .

" He must defend ourself in that house . If not , you'll die . "

" die again . He won't kill his biological brother . "

Myungsoo looked at me closer in the face and he whisper : " you don't know who am i yet ." I stunned and I can't even moved when he so close to me . Then he keep whisper from my face to my ear : " you're delicious and you're mine . I can't have you with the others are here . He not only my brother here . They still have lots in the house . That's why I told you to run . " I don't know why . I got scared with him and I run as quick as I can . All I want is my home . I keep running until I fall down but I can't even stand up . My eyes getting closed and I saw a guy but I couldn't see him clearly . Maybe someone else know I'm here .

A FEW DAYS PAST ...... 

I woke up then suddenly I heard voices like two guy was talking . " She woke up now . " then the other one reply again : " Yeah dude, she woke up ." I opened my eyes and I saw two guy were standing in front of the bed . They keep staring at me and I don't know what to say to them . Then someone came into and it was Myungsoo carried a teapot . He came to me and gave me a cup of water . I didn't drank it then he began to speak : " Why you not home yet ? " All I could reply him by shaking my head . Then he speak again : " you should be home that time but you careless and fall down right ? " I just nodded and didn't reply him anything . I still feel the feared inside me to speak to him . He said again : " They both are my brothers . Since you woke up now , I should send you home then . " I still gave a little nodded to him . Someone came into this room and it was the guy again the first time I saw him in front of the gate . " Hey , you seem didn't scared of us little human ." When I heard that , I began to talk : " little human ? what are you ? A monster ? A ... a demon ? " My hands began shaken the cup and the water inside the cup began to split a bit by bit on the bed . He walked to me while saying : " Now you realize that I'm not human being ? I'm a.......... "