Chapter 5 : New Life

Half Dreaming

 

 

" who is she ? " while I looked at that women . Then Luhan came to me and told me : " She is your mom . Your mom wants you to go home . " I walked toward her and I asked : " are you really my mom ? don't lie to me if you not . " She smiled to me and hug me so tightly . " finally I meet you after 6 years . You changed a lot . I missed you . " I don't know why I don't even missed her . I feel like she's stranger person to me . Then I asked again : " are you sure you my mom ? " 

She looked at me but she's not that serious while answering my question . " of course yes ! " But I walked away from her . " I know you wasn't my mom even I don't remember my mom's face . Stop act like you were my mom . " I walked toward Myungsoo and I said to her : " I still wanted to stay with myungsoo . " Luhan came toward me and tried to stop me but I pushed him away and run to myungsoo . 

"why ? " that woman asked .

" because I'm not comfortable with you . "

" But you can comfortable with me if you stay with me just few months . " 

I looked at her . It seem like she wanted to force me to stay with her . Luhan wanted me to stay with her too but there's one thing I could like I wanted to know who she is exactly and why she wanted me so much . She wanted my power wasn't it ? who  knows . So I just agreed her to stay at her house just a few months even Myungsoo tried to stop me but he just let me go . 

IN THE BEDROOM ..... when I packed my bag , myungsoo was behind me and asked : " why did you changed your mind ? are you scared being with me in full of vampire ? I can protect you . "

" Myungsoo .... I wanted to know more about my mom . " I smiled but I didn't tell him she not my mom . 

" is she your mom ? when you met her just now , you looked like she wasn't your mom . "

" I just wanted to makesure that does she really alike me . That's why . "

" I see. Then I can't stop you just be carefull . " Then he huged me from my behind . Its the first time he hugged me like that but what I felt to him was cold inside him . I guess vampire were cold after all . He just keep hugging me until Luhan came into my bedroom . He saw that myungsoo hugged me and he about to punch him but gladly I stoped him . Luhan carried my bag and said : " It's time to go . I wait you downstair . "

" yeah and thank you for carrying my bag . " I smiled to him . He smiled back at me . He looked at me and said : " You fall in love with that idiot are you ? "

" what ? No ! Then bye . maybe see you in classes soon . "
"or maybe not . " he hugged me again for the second times and this time his hand around my waist and his lips againts my lips . I was shocked the time when he kissed me and my face almost burned up . He whisper to my ear : " I love you . Don't let that idiot stole your heart . This is the last word from mine . " He let me go but I feel like I don't even wanted him to let me go because I love him too exactly like he love me . I didn't say anything to him and I run to downstairs toward luhan and that girl . 

ON THE WAY TO THAT WOMAN HOUSE ...... Luhan walked behind me and that woman in front of me  liked I can't escape in both side . All I do was just keep walking . When I looked at Luhan , he looked like slave to that woman . He looked so polite whenever he talked to that women . But I bet that women wasn't my mom at all . I hope my mom wasn't like this . But now I remember Luhan ever told me that my mom was marrying with a demon wolf king and probably this woman is my mom ........ ah I don't know . This is nonsence . All of sudden , Luhan hold my shoulder and asked : " are you fine ? or do you need me to carry you ? "

" carry me ? for what ????? " I pushed his hand away from my shoulder I keep walking toward that woman . 

After a few walked in the forest , I saw a house . It's looked like big house for rich people but why rich people wanted to build here ? It's not even save to survive here . It sure a scary forest I ever been but I'm glad that Luhan protect me . When I looked at that women , she stoped at that big house . Is she that rich ? Geezz .. But why in the forest ? hurmm... She opened the gate and she asked me to come into that house first . I looked around into the house . It sure very nice places then this house reminded me of the big shrine that Luhan brought me . I walked toward Luhan and asked : " do you still remember the time that you brought me to a shrine ? "

Luhan looked at me and he wanted to say something but that woman called me and I have no choice to go to that woman . I still confused with the that day I sleep inside the shrine . When I woke up , I already inside my own house . I still wondered why . When that woman looked at me, I don't even realise it she was looking at me . She asked : " why ? did something wrong ? "

" Oh no . nothing wrong . Its just remember back old memories with this house . "

" you been here before ? " I looked at her when she asked . Her voice changed and her aura more scarier than I thought . 

" I guess . " 

" oh, I never thought you come here before because this house just build . "
" really ? but why you build this house in the forest ? " when I looked at her . Her face changed like she lied to me . Then I asked again : " who are you ? "

when she looked at me . Her face changed to other person and she looked like a bit older than the first looked she acted . Her voice changed and she said : " You have incredible sense but why you still believe me ? "

" I don't believe you were my mom . I just wanted to know who you are ? how do you know me ? " 

" no ... I won't tell you the truth . All you need is to stay here to wait someone come . "
" someone ? who ? "
" just see ..  and now ......." She shouted Luhan named and she told Luhan to locked me inside the room . I scared enough but I just tried to calm down . I sleep for awhile because I knew nobody could save me from this big house in the forest . 

 


I don't even know if this is dream or not . But I wish the kisses from Myungsoo wasn't dream at all .