Chapter 55

Oh My Gary!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo got transfered back to a single patient room after the surgery, only Gary is staying with her. Gary suggests the others to go home and take some rest, there will be no help for all of them to stay in the hospital with Jihyo. Once he gets any news of her, he will inform them as soon as possible. Gary is sitting on a chair right next to Jihyo's bed, his heart broke into thousand pieces and helpless to see his love lying in bed like this. Gary slowly holds up one of Jihyo's hand, puts her hand nears his cheek and talks to her with his anxious voice. 

Gary: It was my fault, if I let you walked with me to the parking lot instead of waiting in front of that building, you would not be like this. We would lose our baby, Jihyo ah, mianhe, mianhe~~~ 

His tears slowly fall down from his cheek and to Jihyo's hand, her hand moved for a second and starts to squeezed a little to Gary's hand. Gary quickly takes a closer look at Jihyo and softy called her name, Jihyo's eyeballs rolled for few times before she actual opened her eyes, Jihyo looks at Gary weakly.

Gary: Jihyo ah, how do you feel? Do you need something? (concerning)

Jihyo mildly shakes her head, her eyes are getting wet when she starts to talk to Gary. 

Jihyo: Oppa mianhe, I couldn't protect our baby (start crying again)

Gary: (leaned closer to give her a hug, kisses her forehead) Babo yah, it was an accident. Don't blame yourself! If anyone would need to take the responsible, that driver who killed our baby should be blamed. 

Jihyo: The driver? Oppa, do you know who was it? (since Gary brought up that topic)

Gary is hesitated for a little before he wants to tell her, he is looking away from Jihyo right now which makes her more anxious to know. Gary's voice is a little mumble when he said the driver was someone she knew, Jihyo starts to look puzzled, asking herself who could it be. 

Gary: The driver.....was..........JongKook!!!! 

Jihyo stunned, her hands got weaken and releasing the hold on to Gary on the arm. 

Jihyo: JongKook? You mean JongKook oppa??? (too shocked to accept the truth) This is not true, oppa you are lying. JongKook would not did this to me! It could not be JongKook oppa.

She could never be imagine someone she most trusted would be the one who took her baby's life away. Gary worrily looks at Jihyo, she looks like she is too shocked in her own world right now. Jihyo keeps mumbling to herself, with repeating JongKook's name to deny the fact JongKook was the one who killed her baby. opened a little with no work spoken, the tears fell down her face. She just couldn't accept it, this is too much for her to handle.

Gary: Jihyo ah, Jihyo ah, gwaenchana??

Jihyo: Oppa, this is not true. You tell me this is not true, JongKook oppa didn't do that! (sobbing, fearing if that is actually the truth)

Gary: Jihyo ah (he doesn't know how to explain anymore)

Just in time someone knocks on the door, it is the other members. They come to visit Jihyo, SukJin and KwangSoo are the first two quickly walk to Jihyo's side when they see Jihyo just wake up but her expression doesn't look that good. 

SukJin: Jihyo ah, appa is here. How are you feeling right now? (touches Jihyo's forehead then slightly brushes her hair)

Slowly Jihyo turned to face SukJin and faked a smile on her face,

Jihyo: Gwaenchana appa, I just still feel a little dizzy. (can see the tears at the corner of her eyes)

SukJin: I know about the baby......(heartbroken that he can't bring up that topic)...it must be hard for you right now. But you are a strong girl, I know you can get through it. (Jihyo forced out another smile and tell everyone that she is feeling fine)

JaeSuk: The most important thing right now is you should get well soon, let's deal with those problems later.

Jihyo: Thank you!!!

Jihyo hugged her dad and tell him that she wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter