Chapter 51

Oh My Gary!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, when Gary wakes by the empty spot beside him as he reached out his hand searching everywhere for the familiar tiny figure. Then he is smelling something good is being prepared in the kitchen, he slowly gets up from bed and makes his way to the kitchen. He is standing behind the wall seperation the kitchen with the livingroom. At this moment, Gary just loves looking at Jihyo from behind when she is cooking then he walks slightly to her side by placing his hands on her waist and softly speaking,

Gary: Good morning, Mrs. Kang!!!

Jihyo: (peeks a smile) Eh? Who are you calling Mrs. Kang, I'm not your Mrs. Kang!

Gary: What are you saying, I didn't said you are my Mrs. Kang. You thought I was talking about you??? (teasing her)

Jihyo: Whatever, you go wash up yourself palli. I will get the breakfast ready for you.

Gary: Yes, Mrs. Kang.

Gary placed a passionate and long kiss on Jihyo's cheek before he disappeared to the bathroom. After the breakfast Jihyo helped Gary to puts on his suit and adjusts his tie, all this time Gary is fixing his eyes on Jihyo and unknowingly he speaks out what his mind been thinking.

How I would love to spend everyday like this with you (then he kissed her on the lips)

Jihyo accepted the kiss with a smile on her face and slowly they tighten the hug to longer the kiss, then Gary breaks the kiss, looking at Jihyo. 

Gary: Wait for me to come back then we will go to meet your father.

Jihyo nods like she understands before she sends Gary off the apartment, she cleared up the table after Gary left then she makes herself a small bow of cereal with the tv on when she received a coming call from KwangSoo. He wants to get an update about the time she and Gary is coming, she briefly tells him that they are coming around the evening time and she will call him when they arrive. Before they hang up the call KwangSoo cheers Jihyo up that everything will be fine, Jihyo thanks for her dongsaeng's kindness. That evening like Jihyo said, she calls KwangSoo when they arrived  in front of house. KwangSoo quickly peeks a look downstairs to make sure if SukJin is home from the salon, KwangSoo then sends Jihyo a message telling her to comes in. Now that Gary and Jihyo are standing right in front of the gate, he can feels her nervousness through her wet palm. 

Gary: Jihyo ah, don't worry. It is going to end fast.

Jihyo: I....oppa....(her voice is shivering hard)

Gary: You don't trust me?

Jihyo: Of course I do but.......

Gary: Then you just stay by my side, let's me take care of it.

This time, in the living where SukJin is reading one of his favourite book when suddenly he hears the door opened sound and he turned around to see who is that. Gary is the first one to come in and greets him, then Jihyo on the side.

SukJin: What is this? Why are you two together? What are you doing here? (immediately gets up from his seat and angrily asking)

Then he noticed Gary and Jihyo are holding hands when he lost his words. KwangSoo is greeting Gary and Jihyo happily the moment he comes down from upstairs. SukJin surprised to see how happy KwangSoo is that he asked if KwangSoo know anything about them, Gary cuts KwangSoo off when he is ready to answer SukJin's question.

Gary: Mr. Ji, let me introduce myself to you. I.......I am Jihyo's boyfriend and the father of the child who you were looking for! (his calmly tone)

SukJin's legs gone weak after he heard Gary's words, KwangSoo quickly runs over to get him, 

SukJin: Wmoh...??? What.......did.......you just said, what....are you........to my daughter? (can't talk properly)

Gary: I'm apologizing for the misunderstanding between you and my father, but my love for Jihyo is real. Most important that Jihyo is pregnant with my child, I would want to ask for you permission to married Jihyo. Let me protect Jihyo, let me take responsible for my mistake. I'm begging you Sir, let us be together. (sincere)

SukJin: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MARRIED MY DAUGHTER? (angrily jumps back up from the couch and askes) AND LET ME TELL YOU, MY HATRED TO YOUR FATHER WOULD NEVER END AND I WILL NOT PERMIT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JIHYO. (screaming)

Gary: I AM BEGGING YOU SIR. (first one to kneels down in front of SukJin)

SukJin: DON'T YOU HEAR ME,  I ALREADY MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, I WILL NOT PERMIT IT!!!! (furiously yelling at Gary because of his anger)

As he comes closer and ready to hits Gary from above, Jihyo quickly kneels herself down a little bit in the front of Gary to protects him and KwangSoo is trying to hold SukJin back from behind. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter