Chapter 26

Oh My Gary!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary quickly grabs his wallet and keys, he also makes Jihyo to wears his jacket to keep her warm that the weather is chilly this time around. Then they walk to Gary's car hand in hand, Gary helps Jihyo to open the door, then he walks back to the driver seat. After a playful night with Gary, Jihyo quickly passed out right away. While he's adjusting his seat and seatbelt, he peeks a look at his tired girlfriend who is already sleeping deeply in her dreamland. Jihyo haven't put on her seatbelt, Gary grinned at her then he leaned over to buckles the seatbelt for her then he gently places a kiss on her forehead. Jihyo doesn't get awake by that, Gary gently steps on the acceleration and off to her home. During the whole car trip, Gary keep peeking on Jihyo once awhile cuz he wants to make sure that he's not waking her up in the middle fo the way. To prevent any unnecessary conflict with SukJin or might any neighbor would see Jihyo is staying in a car with a man, he doesn't dare to get his car near her neighborhood. Gary knows Jihyo must be really tired that she had stayed awake the whole night long with him yesterday, he just can't bring himself to wake her up cuz she's sleeping so peacefully. He changed the destination to S River, the parking area is pretty empty around this early hour, only the seniors are morning exersing. Gary parked his car facing the river then he turned off the engine and gently unbuckles the seatbelt on Jihyo for her to be more comfortable. Then he adjusts his seat and takes a nap himself. They both are off to their dreamland for the next 4 hours, Jihyo is the first one to wakes up when she feels her face is burning by the sunlight shinning on her face. Her eyes rolled to the sides few times before opened it.

Jihyo's POV: OH~ where am I??? What is this place???(looking around)

Jihyo is slowly catching her vision back to see where she is right now, then she realized she is in Gary's car, somewhere next to the river. Then she takes a look at the seat next to her, there is her boyfriend who is still sleeping loudly due to the tiredness last night. Jihyo's mouth automatically curved up as high as it can goes, this is the first time she see Gary's sleeping face. He looks like a little kid when he's sleeping, Jihyo places her hand on Gary's right cheek and gently rubs down to his jaw. Gary's slowly waking up when he's feeling something on his face, he opened his eyes and seeing Jihyo's caressing him. 

Jihyo: Good morning oppa!

Gary: Morning! :) (his vision is st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter