Baekhyun Oppa, I Love You Forever!!

If Baekhyun Is My Oppa *Real Oppa*

Kringggggg!!!! END OF SCHOOL FOR THIS WEEK~~

Friday is the best day ever for all students. Eventhough they should be looked tired on Friday but all of them seem so excited for the weekend!
Almost all of the students were walking happily towards school gate to go home, while some were chatting with their friends, and there were students that waving goodbye between each other. All of them look so happy right now.

Same with the Hot Guys, all of them also looked so happy while joking between each other. Even from far away, all students could recognize their group because of the big number of members in it. 12 right, even 2 people can make so much noise if 12 people??? Huhu just imagine it. Plus with the presence of 5 tall members in it also help them to be recognized by other people. 12 of them were walking slowly towards school gate, it seems like they were not in hurry.  

"So....our plan today to visit Taeri which admitted to the hospital yesterday?" Sehun said while turning his body to look at all of his group of friends and walking backward. All of them nodded their heads in unison.

"Baek....I think you should invite Baekhee to visit her together with us. Who knows both of them will become closer through this," Suho hyung suggested to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at him with are-you-kidding-me look.

"Nonsense! She is too stubborn to listen to me now. Plus, she still HATES me so much now," Baekhyun replied back with annoyed face because of his sister behaviour. Its hard to predict her behaviour.

"If I become your sister, I will also hate you more than this," Chanyeol spoke it, half whispered between heard and not.

"What Chanyeol? What you said just now?" Baekhyun glared at his best friend. Chanyeol looked at him while lifting his hands as a sign of surrender. "Don't give me that kind of expression, I cannot heard you just now Chanyeol," but Baekhyun still not satisfied with Chanyeol's behaviour.

"Chanyeol hyung said that if he becomes your sister, he will hate you more than what Baekhee did now," being a senseless Tao, he just told Baekhyun directly while others giggled with his action.

Then Chanyeol continued, "Kkaepsong~~~~~". Baekhyun really really feels like wanna hit his friend hard. 

"But I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend towards Taeri.........," Baekhyun spoke in a low voice. 

"And being a bad brother towards Baekhee," Kyungsoo who walked beside Baekhyun could heard what he said. When Baekhyun heard what Kyungsoo said, he also glared at him. Then Kyungsoo just mehrong him, and he smiled.

"But its true, you treated Baekhee like she is not your sister anymore," Kris said with serious face.

"Yeah, she looked so down lately. She tried to hide it with smile whenever we met her but we know she is hurting," Yixing hyung added.

"No. I am not!" Baekhyun tried to defend himself but all of them gave him a death glares. "OK, OK....maybe I'm quite bad towards her but I am still his brother, no reason to feel jealous or whatever,"

"She just wanna spends time with you Baek. If she said she missed you, we also miss both of you. We are no longer hang out with Baekhee, and when we hang out with you, Taeri will be there too and dominates you," Jongdae expressed his sad feeling at Baekhyun. Baekhyun listened to him with guilty heart.

"Huhu...I'm sorry ok. Since Taeri is in hospital now.....I guess we can hang out together this weekend and try talking to Taeri about this." Baekhyun answered them and smiled to each other. 

"Good then! I'm freaking miss to tease Baekhee!!!" Luhan hyung said with cheeky smile.

"Me too!!!! Me too!!!" Minseok hyung said excitedly after Luhan hyung said it.

"Both of you cannot . Baekhee is my sister not yours!!!" Baekhyun said proudly while others laughed heartily maybe because they feel like everything will be just fine after this.

 

Suddenly.....

"Baekhyun Oppa!!! Baekhyun Oppa!!" someone was calling for Baekhyun not far from them. She looked panic and she was sweating badly. She was panting hard and try to breath in some air.All of us stopped walking and looked at her.

"Youngmi, wae??? Something happen???" Baekhyun replied to her with worried face. He knows that Youngmi is Baekhee's friend.

"Oppa.......Baekhee!!! Baekhee in trouble now. We need your help," Youngmi said with tears in her eyes, Its not only her sweat but it mixed with her tears. After that all 12 of them ran with all their might following Youngmi and 2 other friends of Baekhee.

*                                                                                                                   *                                                                                                    *

 

"Mmmmm..........," I whined slightly because of the pain that strucked at my head.

"Baekhee.....you already awake?" I could see Baekhyun Oppa sat beside my bed with worried face. I'm confused. How come I am here on my bed with this pain at my head. "What do you feel now?" Baekhyun Oppa asked me while my hair.

"Hurt. Pain. Confuse?" I answered him with closed eyes because I feel dizzy suddenly.

"You not remember anything, Baekhee~ah?" Oppa still my hair gently.

Mmmmm...what happened just now? What happened to me actually? Ahhhhh!!! Now I remember. Baekhyun Oppa should not know about this. It is not something that should be known by Oppa. I don't want him to worry about me or worst hate me because of this misunderstanding. Because I'm panic, so I just shook my head.

"I know you already remember about it Baekhee. Now tell me, what is actually happened just now, at school," Oppa asked me in firm voice.

"Mmmm... I don't know. I cannot remember anything, its blur," I answered him and hoping that he will believe me.

He glared at me, then he took my hands and caressed it, "You know right, you can tell me anything. I just wanna know the truth," his sweet voice. I missed it. I feel like crying right now. Maybe I become more emotional because of what happened just now and I never expect that Oppa will be here beside me, and calm me down. "How come you are drowning in the swimming pool while other people just watched it?" Oppa asked me again.

"Actually..................................,"

 

Flashback

"Baekhee??" someone blocked my way while asking me this thing. There are 4 of them.

"Yup? Can I help you with something?" because I'm quite confused so I answered back with question.

"Baekhyun's sister?" they asked again and I just nodded my head.

"Ohhh, you are the one that caused Taeri Unnie to be hospitalized. I heard that you hate Taeri Unnie so much eventhough Taeri Unnie tries to be friendly with you," I raised my eyebrows at them. Are they some kind of minions of Taeri Unnie? But Taeri Unnie does not have any monions I guess, hehehhee. Mmmm let me see it....Aha! They are the apprentice of our school cheerleaders. No wonder they looked familiar. 

"I thought that Baekhyun Oppa's sister is more or less similar with him. But i guess, she is far near to be perfect like Baekhyun Oppa," OK. That hurts. Theres nothing involved Oppa in this matter so they should not point to my brother.

"You know that Taeri Unnie admitted to hospital yesterday?" One of them asked me. I just shook my head since I never care about her and because of her  both Baekhyun Oppa and me still did not speak to each other. 

"She is so annoying. No wonder Taeri Unnie is scared of her and stressed because of her. Yesterday, Taeri Unnie and Baekhyun Oppa had a big fight because of you. You should know that you are only Baekhyun Oppa's sister while Taeri Unnie is his girlfriend and of course he prefers to spend time with his beautiful girfriend rather than with his fat sister," I'm so irritated right now. If I can kill them right now, I will but Mom and Dad wont like it if I become a murderer right? 

"First...I'm sorry because I dunno with whom I am talking to. Second, this is a problem between Taeri Unnie, Oppa, and me.....so we dont need all of you to worry about it because we can settle it between us. And lastly, I dunno you so you cannot judge me like u judge Taeri Unnie and Baekhyun Oppa because both of them are popular while you only know me emmmm 10 minutes ago?" OK, I could be so sarcastic if I'm so annoyed with someone. I know I should not act like this but they really make me boiling right now. And only my 12 OPPAS CAN CALL ME FAT AT MY FACE! Huh~~~

"She is so arrogant. You should be thankful that your brother is Baekhyun Oppa, if not..no one wanna be your friend with this kind of attitude," they answered me back which make me boiling more inside. 

Youngmi hold my hand and pull me to walk together with her. "Jus ignore them Baekhee. They are just bunch of immature girls,: Youngmi whispered to me, because if they heard what she talked about them.....something huge will happen then. Yeah I think she is right, so lets go and ignore them. After that, I followed Youngmi and ignored them. Theres no point arguing with them, they will never understand. And by now I realised...all people were stared at us. Oh man, I hope no one will tell about this to Baekhyun Oppa. Its a good thing I restrained myself from talking bad things about Taeri Unnie.

I am ready to go now, but one of them grabbed my hand harshly. "We are not done yet with you, Baekhee~shi. I hope you will reflect on your attitude towards Taeri Unnie after this," then she pushed me hard until I fell down. Ironically, I not fell down on the ground but into the swimming pool. After all this time, I just noticed that we were talking beside swimming pool. 

It feels like I fell in a slow motion. When I thought that I will feel hurt because of the hard ground instead I feel hurt because my body crashing upon the water of pool. I cannot swim! Oppa told me to learn how to swim and now I regretted my decision not to learn how to swim.
Slowly, I'm drowning because the depth of this pool quite deep. I can hear someone shouting and ask for help while some other people are running around. I cannot swim! I dunno how to swim! I tried to shout but I'm too shock that I cannot open my mouth. Oppa.....I need you Oppa. Please......save me. I promise I will be a better sister in the future.

From far I could heard Baekhyun Oppa voice. His voice....seems so far away.

"Baekhee!!! Byun Baekhee!!!" then my world becomes dark.

 

*                                                                                                             *                                                                                                                   *

 

"Mmmmm the end," I looked down all the time I talked to Baekhyun Oppa. I also dunno why I looked down...feel guilty? maybe? 
"I'm sorry. I should be more considerate about Taeri Unnie and your feeling and..................."

Suddenly, Baekhyun Oppa hugged me. He hugged me tightly like he don't wanna let go of me. "Mianhae Baekhee. I should take good care of you. I should defend you when those girls insult you. I'm sorry, Baekhee~ah. I should be a better brother toward you," and he cried.

Baekhyun Oppa never cried in front of me because of boy's pride and he will never hug me....usually I'm the one that will kiss or hug him and he will just accept it. I hugged him back and cried too.

"Anni Oppa, I'm sorry because I make things worst for both you and your girlfriend. I never mean to let you had a fight with Taeri Unnie. I'm sorry Oppa," I hugged him tightly too. I never realised how I miss his embrace like now. I hope time will stop now and let us be like this forever. I miss Baekhyun Oppa.

He let go of me and wiped my tears. He kissed mt forehead and said, " Oppa will spend more time with you later, and ask Taeri to be more understanding towards you. Oppa will go watch movie with you, and buy you ice cream and teach you for your test. Just don't leave me again. You know how my heart stopped seeing you drowning in the pool. I thought I would not manage to save you," then he hugged me again. Oppa so emotional right now and he made me worried.

"Oppa!!! I'm OK. So stop crying, ok? Huhu I never thought my cool Oppa will act like a child," then I laughed hard seeing his face.

"I'M SERIOUS RIGHT NOW BYUN BAEKHEE!" he half shouted at me.

"Hahahaa, arasseo, arasseo. Its just your tears make me wanna cry too...so stop crying. And Oppa.........," he looked at me with his glassy eyes. "I miss you!!!! And you look quite cute and beautiful right now," and I laughed at him.

He smiled at me and brushed my hair, "I miss you too my little sister but I'm not beautiful, I'm hot," erkkk *feel like vomiting*.

"I'm ok now Oppa, so you should go to the hospital and visit Taeri Unnie and eventhough I think its not my fault but maybe you can say sorry to her for me," eventhough its hard to let my brother go to his girlfriend, but after all she is still his girlfriend. And I don't want anyone to say that my brother is a bad boyfriend, he is perfect ok.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head and push him to go out from my bedroom. "Oppa will be back soon, so make sure to eat your porridge.

Then Oppa go out from my room with a wave. Then I thought, porridge?? Porridge?? I looked around me, where is the porridge and i cannot lie no more...Im totally hungry now!!! I need to eat something!!

Suddenly....."BAEKHEE~AH!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING???"

"Are you Ok?"

"Do you hurt anywhere?"

"Do you want me to revenge for you?"

My 11 other Oppas stormed into my room with so many questions. They looked happy and worried at the same time. But what I know, I feel very happy to see them right now. If I got 12 pairs of hands i will hug all of them.

"Chanyeol, please step aside. I need to feed our Baekhee, if not Baekhyun gonna kill us later," I heard Kyungsoo Oppa voice but not his body. Because Chnayeol oppa so tall, so I cant see Kyungsoo Oppa at his back. Chanyeol Oppa gave way to Kyungsoo Oppa who brought a bowl of porridge and a glass of juice for me.

 

I think....Its not bad being pushed and drown into the pool. Instead I got back 12 kind of love from my other Oppas. I'm indeed very lucky because I have 13 Oppas (plus Baekbom Oppa of course) who always care about me and I know I love all of them very very much.

 

I took my phone and send message to Baekhyun Oppa.....

"BAEKHYUN OPPA, SARANGHAE! Thank you for being my cute Oppa. <3"

 

*                                                                                                              *                                                                                                                   *

 

Thank you for all of the subscribers.
and now I guess this three shots fanfiction already end. Kamsahamnida for reading my first three shots.
And I thought maybe If Kyungsoo being my Brother, he must be very cute too hihihihi
But Kyungsoo is younger than me, so he should be my younger brother kekekeke
I hope you enjoy reading this story....
and maybe if I got more subscribers I will post bonus chapter since for 1 chapter I need 3 hours to write it down, so I will just write it if I want to heheheheh.
EXO SARANGHAJA!!!!