I Hate Her

If Baekhyun Is My Oppa *Real Oppa*

After that incident....about they don't wanna bring me along with them during their so called outing, I could feel like other oppas try to make me happy. But my real oppa? He is such a pain in the . He has not changed. I never know that an intelligent student like Baekhyun Oppa is quite slow in detecting his sister feeling.

Okay, maybe some of my friends thought that I'm quite immatured acting like this. They said its normal and I should accept his relationship with Taeri Unnie. Its not like I don't wanna accept her but.........like I said she seems like a fake person.
To be honest, lately Taeri Unnie will greet me whenever we meet at the hallways or anywhere around school. Sometimes she also offered me some of her food like snacks or her lunch. Because I still got some respect toward her, so I will still greet her but people around me will say, I looked soooo insincere and I'm just greet her because there is Baekhyun beside her.
Oh should I mention this thing, whenever I try to search for Baekhyun Oppa in this school...she always there with Baekhyun Oppa.....ALWAYS. Then people will say, of course they will be always together, they are couple.
Erghhh I hate those kind of comments.

Why people or other students see me as an insincere sister of Byun Baekhyun, they never know what I felt inside. There were reasons why I still hate her. For example:

Flashback 1

"Baekhyun Oppa! Oppa!! Wait!" I was slightly jogged towards Baekhyun Oppa. Like I said, wherever Baekhyun Oppa exist, there will be his girlfriend. Baekhyun Oppa turned to me with worried face because I was in panic mode I think.

Ohhh I should tell you one more thing, there's no more 'going to school together' and 'going home together'. Now, I will go home alone or some of his friends will accompany me. Usually, Kyungsoo Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa, and Sehun Oppa will accompany me eventhough both Chanyeol and Sehun Oppa also got girlfriend. When I asked them, how about their girlfriends? Then they will answer, sometimes dating could be very tiring and they still need time with their friends. But I guess, Baekhyun Oppa does not need time with his fat sister because he already got beautiful girlfriend. Huh~~

"Wae Baekhee? Something happen?" he asked me with soft voice. Honestly, I missed his sweet voice.

"Oppa, I need you to teach me tonight! My teacher suddenly wanna give us a test. Please Oppa.....," I was half pleaded toward him, since I'm very weak in Mathematics.

He looked at me with worried eyes and said, "Mmm Baekhee, wait for me.........,"

Then suddenly, his beautiful girlfriend cut his words and said "Baekhyun~ah, tonight we already promise our friends to watch movie with them, right? We should fulfill our promise," by the time she opened and say like that, I really really feel like I wanna kill her on the dot. Can't she sees how pathetic I am right now? She said like that with her kind voice and slight aegyo I think.

And I could see that Baekhyun Oppa already mesmerized with her charms. Then he looked at me and said, "Oppa cheongmal mianhae. I cannot teach you tonight," what you expect me to say on that time. Scold him? Throw another tantrum like I always do? Crying maybe?

Maybe....because I already expect this kind of answer from him, my body loss its energy to scold or being mad at him anymore. I just nodded my head and said, "Okay Oppa. I will ask my friends to teach me. Have fun tonight, bye,". Then I walked away from them and go home alone. I know, I know that Oppa wanna teach me tonight but..............huh~~~

 

Flashback 2

"Oppa, let's go home together. Today Baekbom Oppa will be home! I'm soooo excited to meet him!!! Kaja, kaja!!!" I linked arm with Baekhyun Oppa when I saw him walked towards school's gate. Today Baekbom Oppa will be home, so both of us should go home early and help Mom at home.

Baekhyun Oppa smiled at me and said, "Wait, we need to wait for Taeri ok," Damn! I thought Taeri will be disappeared from my sight....at least for today. Then, Taeri Unnie walked to us gracefully. Yeah, that is why ALL STUDENTS love her. They even said Baekhyun and Taeri Unnie looks good together. *I feel like vomiting actually".

When she arrived at where both of us waited for her, she linked her arm with Baekhyun Oppa. Okay, you can say that I'm overreacting or weirdo, or whatever because I'm really really jealous right now. No one ever linked arms with Baekhyun Oppa except for me and Mom, and of course his friends. At least, like what people said, she is someone with manners right? She should resist herself from touching my brother when his sister also there with them. Annoying.

"Baekhyun~ah....you know....today, this new pastry shop is having an opening ceremony and I heard they will sell their pastries for half price. How about we go there and buy some pastries. Is it ok with you?" she looked at Baekhyun Oppa with her pleaded eyes. Of course for boys like Baekhyun Oppa they will see it as cute or whatever but not for me because I already got other planned for my own brother.

"Nope Oppa. We should be home early today....Mom will need our help since Baekbom Oppa will be home tonight. Both of you can go there tomorrow or the day after tomorrow," I argued with her girlfriend. And he knows that I'm mad right now.

"But Baekhyun~ah, if we go tomorrow they will sell it for normal price, so we should go today," Taeri Unnie still wanna go to the pastry shop. I think she has no common sense. 

Baekhyun Oppa looked at both of us and I know he is thinking right now. Why he still need to think right now, just go home with me! Family is #1, your girlfriend should be #2. "Baekhee~ah...can you go home first. I promise I will go home after we go to the pastry shop. It wont be long, ok?"

For umpteenth times, he still chooses his girlfriend. Its not like they will break up if he says no to her!

I let go of my hand from his. "Arasseo. Bye," I think my voice sounded so cold on that time. It seems like I dunno why she is acting like that, and why Oppa cannot be more considerate towards me. Can he stop siding with his girlfriend and for once, let me spend some time with him?

End of flashback

 

Therefore, other students did not have any rights to say that I'm arrogant, snobbish or cruel. She is the one that being cruel toward me, towards us. After all Baekhyun Oppa still my Oppa, and she should respect our relationship like I respect their relationship. 
Because of this thing I always think about why Oppa likes her? She is lack of common sense and clighy too. I HATE HER, but still I HATE OPPA MORE because he never tries to stand up for himself.

 

*                                                                                                *                                                                                                *

Today, for umpteeth times...we are bickering again for the old same things. Everyday we always quarrel about his girlfriend, his girlfriend, and his grilfriend. Maybe sooner or later, our house gonna collapse because of our loud voices when we shouted to each other.

"What's wrong with you Baekhee? Can't you spend some time with her and go shopping together with us today? She just wanna get closer to you, that's all!" Baekhyun Oppa shouted at me while he stood at my bedroom's door.

"Baekhyun Oppa, can't you see that I DON'T WANNA GET CLOSER WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! If before I just dislike her but now I hate her," I answered him back while pretending doing my homework. The situation is very tense right now. If before Mom will interfere and try to make us calm down but now, she also gives up with our ridiculous behaviour.

"What the heck with you Baekhee. Can't you act like a mature kid for once? All students said that you completely reject her kindness when she acted kind towards you, are you protesting against me or what?"

"I'm not protesting or anything, I just want her to respect me as your younger sister! If she really wanna get closer with me, she should do it LONGGG AGO when I still dislike her not when I already hate her!" I replied back woth harsher words. I dunno whether Baekhyun is blind or stupid. Why he can still side with his girlfriend while she is sooooo...erghhhh. Now I could relate this situation with this word, "Love is Blind". Yup, Love not only makes mt brother blind but also pabo.

"Baekhee you know what, you are so ridiculous and I cannot stand with your attitude anymore. You are so stubborn!" he stomped his feet loudly and bang my bedroom's door whole-heartedly. Before he could walked further away from me I shouted at him, "You are more ridiculous than me ok!!"

 

*                                                                                                    *                                                                                                         *

Baekhyun walked to the kitchen, where Mom is there. He gulped a glass of water as he still mad at her younger sister. 

"Mom, look at your little daughter. She is ridiculous, stubborn, and annoying!" Baekhyun complaint to his Mom. Mom looked at him and touched his shoulders gently.

"Hyunnie....she is being like that because she feels like you already forgot about her,"

"Why she thought like that? Thats impossible for me to forget her.....she is my SISTER, Mom!" Baekhyun replied back, then took another glass of water and sat down on the chair.

"Baekhee wants your attention. She thinks that you only give your attention to Taeri. You should be more understanding too. Remember, for Baekhee, you are not only her brother but also her best friend. Both of you always stick together, when you give your attention to another girl she feels like that girl steals her brother," Mom said it with serious face but still gentle. Baekhyun looked down and think about it.

"I know Mom. But I still her brother...I wont go anywhere far from her, Taeri is just my girlfriend,"

"Hyunnie, her heart is hurting right now. Maybe if you give her half of your attention, she will be very satisfied. Baekhyun after all, she is still your sister....your cute little sister that cannot stand to be separated from you," Mom patted Baekhyun's back and headed upstairs to console Baekhee. Baekhee rarely cry, but she always shows when she hurts inside.

 

*                                                                                                                *                                                                                                       *

Thanks to the sunscribers~~~
I hope all of you enjoyed reading this fanfic. Because I also got big brother so I think, I will also feel like this if my brother has a girlfriend TT 
But, yeah If I got brother like Baekhyun, I'm sure i will be double upset because my brother soooooooooo perfect.
Recently..I think Baekhyun has becoming more and more handsome~~
I love that.....but I also worried. Emmmm
Anyway, happy reading!!!!!