The Ultimate Byun Baekhyun Is My Brother....

If Baekhyun Is My Oppa *Real Oppa*

"OPPA!!! OPPA!!!" I screamed for oppa upstair while he is downstair.

"Baekhee! What the heck happens to you? Can you please shut up for awhile? Cant you see that I'm playing a video game now?" Baekhyun scolded me for disrupting him.

"Mianhae~yo uri Oppa," I sat down on the couch, while Baekhyun sat on the carpet while busying with the joystick. "Oppa, lets go watch a movie tomorrow, after your dance practice. Kaja! Kaja! Tomorrow this new movie will be out," I pleaded to Baekhyun. But it seems like Baekhyun cannot register what I said just now. This brother of mine!

I shook his body hard. "OPPA!!!! CANT YOU HEAR ME??"

"Oh Man!!! HISHHH!! BAEKHEE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME, I LOST!!" Bsekhyun turned his head towards me with angry face.

"Chill brother, you can just play it again. tchhh," after I said that thing, I laughed at him. He just grunted and turned back to the television. "Oppa!!! Movie?? Tomorrow??," I shook his body again.

"Baekhee, get your fatty hands off of my body. Arasseo, arasseo....lets watch movie tomorrow and please let me play this game with peace," Baekhyun replied me without seeing my face.

"YAHOO!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER I EVER HAD OPPA!!!" I kissed him and jogged upstairs.

 

Hello everyone!!! I am Byun Baekhee, the youngest in Byun family. Annyonghaseyo~
Yup, you got that right, Byun Baekhyun is my second brother after Byun Baekbom. But since Baekbom Oppa already got married, so he lives somewhere else with his wife. But of course he will come at least once a month to visit mom and dad.
Baekhyun Oppa and me...we are 3 years apart. Its not that far, thats why both of us are closer to each other.

Baekhyun Oppa is such a fatty during elementary school. He likes to eat and he eats a lot. Because of that, he also asked me to eat with him. So both of us become a fatty siblings. Haha but we happy with it.
But I guess, after he hits his puberty, magically he lose all of his fat and become slim like now. Meanwhile, I stay fat like before. 
Erghhh for that reason I hate him. He always tease me, saying I'm a fatty just because he already thin now. I HATE HIM!
But still I love him because he never ignores me.

Basically, I spend lots of my time with him....yeah of course with his friends too. Hot friends. Thats what all of my schoolmates call them. They are....emm not hot just cool I think and silly too...and kind too! They treat me like their own sister. So for that I love them equally like I love Baekhyun. But seriously I never think Baekhyun is a Hot Guy. NEVER! But yeah, he is kind of cute.
Oppa's friends always tell me that if I lose some of my fat i will look cute just like Baekhyun since our features kind of similar.

 

NEXT DAY........

I can hear someone unlocked the door. Thats must be Baekhyun Oppa! I should greet him and get ready for our movie time. 
I ran downstairs and greet Baekhyun.

"OPPA!!! Lets go watch the movie. I will change first then we can go ok,"

"No. I cannot go with you," he took his shoes off and placed his bag on the couch.

"WHY?? Why you cannot go with me?" I confronted him.

"Because....because I already got other plan with my friends. Plus they already bought the tickets for me,"

"Whats the problem with it. We can just but another ticket for me, then all of us can watch it together. Done, right?" I followed him to the kitchen while he is gulping some juice in front of the refrigerator. He put the glass on the table and looked at me.

"Baekhee....I told you. I cannot go with you. Go watch it with your friends, OK?" his words gentle like always but still....

"But you PROMISE ME yesterday! You cannot cancel it at the last minute!" I scolded him with all of my heart.

"Baekhee, calm down. Thats final. We can go watch it some other time. Oppa tired, so dont make me angry,"

"Baekhyun Oppa! You are so ridiculous!! I will tell mom later," I quickly run upstairs to my bedroom with hurt feelings.

HE IS SUCH A HATEFUL BROTHER AT THIS MOMENT! I HATE HIM!
He knows that I am dying to watch this movie and he knows me well that I do not have a lot of friends that I can ask them to watch movie with me. He is so ridiculous. Plus, we always hang out with his friends so whats the point I cannot come with them. 
Erghhh I just wanna kill him right now or scratch his beautiful face for once.

Someone knocked on my bedroom's door. But I just stay still. neither answer nor reply to it.

"Baekhee, I'm sorry ok. I will buy you a bubble tea when I'm going home later. I will ask Sehun Oppa to choose the best flavour for you," after that, I can hear his footsteps going downstairs. He is a bully!

 

*                                                                                         *                                                                               *

"DAEBAK BAEKHEE! THIS IS SOOOOO DAEBAK!" one of my good friends run towards me and shook my whole body. I looked at her with weird face.

"What happen to you Youngmi?" I asked her with round eyes but yeah my eyes are slanted.

"Yeah Youngmi, what happen? What the thing that sooooooo daebak like you said just now," my other friend asked her.

"Baekhee.....this is daebak, just too daebak! I bet you never heard about this before. I just hope you wont feel too shock with this news," she explained to me while she is still panting, asking for some air.

"What? Just tell me Youngmi, you make me nervous,"

"Baekhyun. Its about Baekhyun," Youngmi said with mysterious tone.

"Uri Oppa? Wae? What happen to him? Accident? Did someone hit him on the face during soccer practice or he broke his legs during dance practice? Youngmi tell me right now! What happen to Baekhyun Oppa???" now its my turn to shook her whole body with worried face. If something happen to Baekhyun, I will never forgive myself because I ignore him straight 2 days because of the movie incident.

"Nope Baekhee. There's nothing wrong with his handsome face and leg. Did you know that your Oppa already got himself a girlfriend since last 2 weeks I think. This is not just a mere girlfriend but DAEBAK GIRLFRIEND," OK! I'm dazed for a while after I heard what Youngmi told me. A Girlfriend? Last 2 weeks?

While I look dumbfounded for quite a long time, my other friends start to ask Youngmi for further details. Like who is Baekhyun's girfriend? How about his other friends, did they got girlfriends too? While others feel sad because the one of the Hot Guys of this school already had girlfriend.

Then I shouted to her, "Youngmi! Is this like seriously? Why Baekhyun never tells me anything? Who is the unlucky girl?"

"One of the Angels,.......Taeri,"                                                                  

 

 
BECAUSE I LOVE BAEKHYUN LIKE VERY MUCH FOR NOW....
SO I THINK I WANNA WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT HIM......
but i think i will update more tomorrow......and i think having such a great, handome, and beautiful brother like BAEKHYUN will be such an honour eventhough he just 3 months older than me actually hihihihihi