Chapter 18

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi my subbies I know it has been a year since i last updated this and I am so sory for that. College just took up most of my time. So basically I forgot my old story outline for this and I decided to make a new story outline please read chapter 17 because I changed some part of it. I hope you will still love my fanfic the same way you did the first time you read it. I really am sorry for letting you guys down. I'll make up for it I really will.

Weeks after the incident, everything seemed to go back to normal except for Xia and Kai, even though Xia said sorry for her outburst to both Kai and YoungMi; explaining that she just really missed when Kai and HyunAe were together and that is what she would say if she was in her position however you can still notice she behaves differently when she needs to talk to Kai. Everyone also seemed to watch over Xia a lot after finding out her secret. Baekhyun told Xia the truth about the others finding out and she just asked the fellow members not to say a word and she they kept their promise and didn’t tell Kai or Youngmi anything about it.

One night while Xia wasn’t in the dorm the manager called out the members and Youngmi for a special event.

“Thank you all for coming we are here to talk about a special event that is happening in the next 2 days”

“What is it manager-hyung? A new comeback perhaps?” the boys said in unison.

“No, that won’t happen in a few months, In the next 3 days it will be our assistant’s manage; Xia’s birthday I want all of us to give her a surprise birthday party” Everyone cheered since that means there will be cake and a party.

“Suho, Kris I am counting on you for the plan that is all dismissed” He then stood up and left the dorm.

“okay, where do you want the party to happen?” Suho asked his fellow members. Different ideas were heard in the dorm, some wanted a pool party some said in the amusement park while some suggested to just have the party in the dorm.

“How about the beautiful garden with the maze in it? Quiqui told me she loves that place a lot” YoungMi suggested.

“A Garden party? Not bad wait there is maze? Then how about in the center of the maze we will held the party?” Xiumin suggested and everyone agreed, as everyone was busy planning for the surprise birthday party, no one heard that Xia arrived.

“What are you guys talking about? A party? Why wasn’t I informed?” Xia tilted her head and blinked. Everyone panicked thinking that the surprise was out.

“Nothing Xia, my parents called and asked for ideas for a party at our place” Kris said, knowing that Kris has a serious aura made Xia believed immediately and everyone sighed in relief.

“Why are you all awake? Well except for mimi. Tomorrow you have an interview everyone go to bed now.”

“Yes Eomma~” Everyone sang and went to their respective bedroom

“Ah. Eonnie I will be staying at Kai’s room for tonight is it okay eonnie?” YoungMi gave her the puppy eyes. Xia tensed but gave her a soft smile and agreed. Youngmi smiled and hugged her tightly before walking hand in hand with Kai to the said room.

“Are you really okay with this?” Xia turned and saw Kyungsoo giving her a worried smile.

“I am okay oppa don’t worry I can handle it” She gave him back a reassuring smile before walking to her room “by the way oppa you’ll be sleeping at the couch” She laughed and ran to her room with Kyungsoo following her shouting how mean she is.

In the next two days everyone was busy preparing for the secret garden birthday party for Xia. Xia as naïve as she is didn’t even notice even though most of the time they would caught them secretly gathering in some corner of the dorm.

“So how is the preparation?” Suho whispered.

“Everything is all prepared except for one thing” Suho raised his eyebrow as he stared at them “well? Spit it out”

“A present” they all replied in unison

“Who is in charge of the present” Suho looked at his checklist and glared at a certain man who was busy cuddling with his girlfriend.

“Jongin, why aren’t you doing your part?” Suho glared at the tan skinned boy who hid behind his girlfriend for protection

“I did try hyung however I don’t know what she wants” the said boy replied

“I don’t care you do your part or so help me you will sleeping on the cold wet tile outside mister” Kai looked down in defeat

“How about go to the mall with her? If you noticed something she likes then buy it secretly” Chen suggested.

‘Oh no they are going to the mall together. Alone. Just the two of them. It is a date Mimi’ YoungMi could hear her thoughts screaming at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter