11

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Kyungsoo’s POV]

Oh my Gosh! Now everything makes sense it was like reality hitting Hyung and I like a brick but why didn’t Xi- I mean HyunAe tell Jongin? And why does she look different? Did she rise up from the dead? Oh please no that is so creepy. None of us talked for a few minutes Lay hyung and I was to shock.

“Wassup!” We heard Jongin and Lay hyung immediately closed the passport. Jongin looked at us;very confuse

“What are you two hiding? Isn’t that Xia’s passport?” I gulped and I could see that hyung is having a hard time to make up an excuse

“N.nothing we were just about to give this to Xia” I looked at him and gave my convincing smile.

“Oh, Cool. Well can you stay with Xia? Youngmi fell asleep on my bed and I don’t wanna wake her up so I will sleep on yours” I smiled that no matter what fans think that he is a very y god, he knows how to respect girls but at the same time I can’t believe that he doesn’t know his ex is still alive and worst she hide it to him.

“Oh okay, but I don’t want to see babies running around the dorm” I teased and the three of us laughed but I noticed that hyung is just trying his best.After that we all said our goodnight and I went inside the room and saw HyunAe sleeping peacefully.

“Why did you lie to us? To him?” I kissed her forehead and I saw a tear rolled down her cheeks

“Baby…” I heard her mumble and my heart broke because she looks like a fragile girl and now she is broken into a million pieces and no one wants to fix her, but that is about to change, Lay hyung and I will make sure she will be okay.

I layed down on Youngmi’s bed and closed my eyes.

 

[No one’s POV]

The next day everyone was busy packing up and Xia acted like nothing happened she did her duties and made sure that none of the members forgot anything. Everyone was worried but they just made sure that Xia is fine.

“I’ll help you with that Xia” Baekhyun carried Xia’s luggage to the van, Xia smiled and accepted his offer.

“Thanks Baekkie” Baekhyun felt like he was cloud nine because Xia calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter