Cuddle time.

Oɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ: Lᴏᴠᴇ.

 

Sehun, who was still sleeping, opened his eyes slowly when Boa hit him lightly on the shoulder. "Noona.. Stop being so noisy.. I'm tired..", He said tiredly, in a husky voice. Afterwards he grabbed her hand and pulled her down, wrapping the blankets back around her. "Let's remain like this for a while.." He closed his eyes again, resting his chin on Boa's head. Boa on the other side, was totally confused. But.. What could she do? Yes, she was confused that Sehun was laying next to her, but.. did she mind it? No. Not really. She just sighed out, shaking her head - as much as possible - before eventually wiggling out of his grip. "Sehuna.. Your concert is tomorrow.. You know you have to practice." - "Aish.. Noona.. Wae.. Why are you doing this to me.." Sehun pouted, sitting up afterwards.

 

After they finished they breakfast, they packed their things and decided it should be time to go because Sehun had his practice for the upcoming concert. After walking another 30 minutes, they arrived where Boa's car was standing. "I'll drive you to the building. I have to go there anyways.". So, they arrived at the building carefully so they wouldn't meet any fans. 

 

"Hey Noona! What are you doing here?" Jongin said to Boa as both of them (Sehun and Boa) entered the practice room. "Did you babysit for Sehun?" The other members laughed and Boa joined their laughter, shaking her head. "Aniyo, Aish. Kai, don't think like that." - "Why do you still call me Kai, noona? I'm Jongin!" - "Miahnae." Boa chuckled and bowed her head lightly. "Ah Noona! What are you doing here?" Luhan said as he walked into the room, backhugging Sehun. "Me? Uhm.." She thought for a moment, scratching the back of her head. "Right Noona! Tell us!" Baekhyun added. "Guys.." Chanyeol interrupted. "She is obviously here to watch some of our perfomances so she can tell us what we can do better, right Sunbaenim?" - "Ne, ne! Exactly." She said awkwardly and patted Sehun's shoulder, walking to the mirror to actually watch some of their dances. "Ahh, a queen shouldn't sit on the floor."  Sehun chuckled and rubbed his cheek awkwardly, bringing a chair for his Sunbae. Boa blushed slightly and nodded, bowing her head as a 'thank you'. "Ooooooooh, Sehunnie, do you like Boa noona?"  D.O asked. "Aish.. Stop it.. I was just being nice.." - "Guys! Concentrate. Your perfomances have to be perfect, especially because of the lost of Kris. So. Music que!" Boa suddenly said to shut the eleven flower boys up.

 

 

Boa gave them some adivce, what they could do better and all this stuff. She actually had to go so all the EXO members bowed to them. "Ah! Noona, I will bring you out." Jongin friendly offered and followed quickly after Boa. "Mhm.. Noona, can I ask you something?" - "What is it, Jongin?" - "Woah.. you called me by my name.. Uhm! Anyways! I actually.. Or more like, we think that Sehun likes you.. So I.. wanted to ask you if you could not break hi--" - "It's okay, Jongin. I will take care of it, alright? Don't worry. I'm not person to break hearts." She smiled and patted his cheeks, waving him goodbye. "Annyeong Noona! See you tomorrow!" - "Yeah, fighting!" 

 

 

Late at night, Sehun suddenly texted Boa.

 

[Message to - Boa Noona.] "I miss you Noona."
[Message to - Boa Noona.]  "What are you up to?"
[Message to - Boa Noona.]  "Are you sleeping already?"
 [Message to - Boa Noona.]  "I'm sorry. I hope you sleep well."
[Message to - Boa Noona.]  "Practicing is hard.. I wish you could be here."
[Message to - Boa Noona.]  "I'm sorry.. I probably seem pathetic."

 

 

She read the textes, a bit confused. Of course she /had/ to answer now. Sehun probably saw already that she saw the messages.

 

[Message to - Oh Sehun ; Exo.] "Sehun, Go sleep. It's too late to practice now."
[Message to - Oh Sehun ; Exo.] "I.. miss you too."
[Message to - Oh Sehun ; Exo.]  "I gotta sleep now. See you tomorrow, hm?"


With that, Boa put her phone beside and closed her eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon.